/tpg/ Twin Peaks General

Smug Laura Edition

pastebin.com/dQ4VEADX

Meanwhile:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rHl_8WK8w3Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Another Naomi Watts masturbation scene when?

June 18th.
It's definitely happening.

>the shit comes out of my ass
AYUDAMÉ!!
youtube.com/watch?v=rHl_8WK8w3Y

Doppelthread

Ignore

From the last thread in case user moved:
>I honestly can't tell what David Lynch is playing for comedy anymore.
In my opinion Lynch is very conflicted about the portrayal of "negative" emotions. Sometimes he plays it straight. Sometimes he lets the viewer off the hook. He turns Ike the Spike's murder into an orgasm. The boy's death by the fury of Richard's momentum is played three ways, one straight and quite painfully by Carl, one humorous by the idiot truck driver, and one commentary by the other spectators.

Dougiecoop is a perfect example. To think of the once dedicated and headstrong agent rendered an idiot by the sacrifice he made for a woman he loved is quite terrible to contemplate. But played the way it is, we're only given small glimpses of it. Does Lynch want us to avoid it, or does Lynch himself want to avoid it?

I think neither is true. Lynch doesn't want us to avoid it, but for those who don't want to face it, he gives an out they can latch onto. Oh, look at that driver's reaction, hahahaha. A viewer latching on to this says more about the viewer than the director, IMO.

this thread was first tho

Rhonda best girl

>implying you're latching onto anything if you find a purposely badly acted and melodramatic scene to be funny

I'm not implying that at all.

You just did.

what's wrong with the book thread

I said quite specifically he gives people uncomfortable with the scene something to latch onto. I found the reaction funny, but it doesn't dominate the scene. I have not latched onto it.

The entire scene was played for laughs though.

Old gals with empty asses have to do what they have to do.

She was fine in Birdman, what happened to her?

She's been worried sick about Dougie.

*braapp*

nice projection

HELOOOO-O

So fucking ready for the Dougiecoop hour tonight.

Don't know if I should watch this or study for the CPA exam.

cofee

hmm, which one can wait and which one is urgent, sure is one really hard decision right there m8

how is this the FIRST apu of dougie? it seems like the perfect meme blend.

I require more dougie-apu

Yeah, watching a David Lynch work is once in a lifetime opportunity, you can always pay for another career. Do the right thing, user.

is mullings gonna do it? Is he gonna kill the midget? (they say punching power never goes away)

I doubt they had the schedule planned out when they shot this scene

have you ever heard of computer graphics? Also that poster has to have a meaning

He's just going to put his arm out straight and hold Ike back with his hand on his head.

Big girl night, tonight. I hope she lives long enough to enjoy that free pie.

You're correct. But I don't think it's a coincidence. They probably green-screened the poster or at least the past showing the date, and did

gib episode 7 now

Here's one without a tie for your meme purposes.

then why does it say tuesday when today is a sunday? you're grasping at straws

Thank you

5 hours 35 minutes to dougie

the poster has to mean something, in general, nevermind the date.

Though it is a funny coincidence that the day and month is the same of today, where they will probably show down with the dwarf.

So funny that it could not be a coinicdence at all. Of course it says tuesday because the poster is referring to a fight in the past, you are grasping at straws

Not habbening

it's almost 24 hours for me. I have to go to sleep, then to work, then to the gym, then I will finally be able to watch it. In the mean time, I will have the whole plot spoiled because I'll read about it on the internet from my phone

That suit should also be smaller.
No offence, I'm just trying to help a fellow dougiebro :)

holy shit you are right- just checked

fuck

WHAT THE FUCK
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

It'll still be released like episode 1-4 were

There must be some mistake

Perfect

What did they mean by this?

>I'ma I'ma good man suddenly starts playing

How fucked are you?

it's at 9

not much because the character is dead, stabbed by a midged.

Episode 7 is being pushed back to next sunday guys. Its all over /r/twinpeaks

>I'm gonna tell the Sheriff
fuck off chad

confirmed

Actually it's being delayed for a year, showtime decided to make some reshoots and include a lot more Chad

catfight scene when?

rip dougie

Janey-E is a bluffer. Jade is the real deal.

Based Rhonda poster.

>when u tell him it's cuz he's married but really it's cuz you got a case of the dougies

No shit, because the date Tuesday the 18th of June is supposed to represent a real date, at least within the world in which these events take place.
Here are the years in which the 18th of June was on a Tuesday:

2013, 2002, 1991, 1985, 1974, 1963, 1957, 1946, etc.

If we assume that the boss and the man in the poster is the same person and that the boss is probably ~75 years old, then we can assume that the date in question is 1974 or 1963. If the boss is actually older than this, then maybe a fight in 1957 could be conceivable.
But it's still a coincidence that tomorrow's episode airs on the 18th of June.

Correction: the actor playing Bushnell (Don Murray) is actually 87 years old. It's probably my fault for underestimating the character's age. He's probably closer to 85 than to 75, which makes the 1957 date more plausible and the 1974 date much less.

Can I watch the newest season without watching any of it before?

Can you ?
Yes
Should you?
No
If you do, will BOB climb through your window and anally rape you?
Yes

stream is up at nausea.club if you wanna shitpost about twin peaks until it airs and I stream it in which case you'll continue to shitpost about it
new lag free, html5 edition

Is Pep the footy equivalent to David Lynch?

yes-

the only part season 3 refers to is a few minutes from the season 2 finale, which is going to be shown again as a flashback in the beginning of the third season.... so go ahead

if you feel brave, you can start straight with episode 7- just download a few gifs of dougie first.

so you can google "twin peaks season 2 finale" and look at the pictures to have an idea, then google "dougie gifs", then jump straight aboard with tonight's episode

YOURE GOING BACK TO MISSOULA!

>when someone near me says you can skip episodes

not really, you won't understand shit

What do you guys think about the pages Hawk found, what do you figure is written in them?

Also, what's the significance of Richard Horne and Linda? Is there anything to Richard other than the Cocaine/Renault storyline being extended?

I think it will tie Laura to Judy (not meme-ing)

>3 hours left
fug cant wait

good luck /tpg/

So, whos /jackingoff/ between now and the new episode? I'll probably do it in like 30 minutes

>some people are calling it Ike the Spike's theme when it was the woman's
fucking speedwatchers

helloo-ooo

you're a piece of shit, kill yourself

I have showtime anytime through a friend, is there any way to watch the episode live? if not how soon after it airs can I watch?

my dick is just a lever I pull to fall asleep

Just click the live TV button on the website.

I have it on Xbox though

My friend recommend me to watch FWWM first before Season 1 and 2, but apparently most people watch S1, S2, and then FWWM. I liked the series but did I just get bamboozled?

Laura's diary

>>the curse of the doppelganger threads continue

Your friend is a retard and you should never talk to him again.

So is the fat lady going to die this episode?

any way to watch it live on my apple tv ?

release order is best

Watching FWWM first is the biggest mistake you could make. It's a good way to spoil the entire show.

THIS IS NOT THE REAL THREAD
I REPEAT
THIS IS NOT THE REAL THREAD

Hi /tpg/

Can i watch the new episode without having watched S1, S2, FWWM, The missing pieces or any of the previous episodes in S3?

Just checking because one of my friends said its quite easy to pick up.

>watching the prequel before the series is a mistake

what did he mean by this

it's like the shitposters don't even try anymore

The prequel reveals the mystery you dummy.

I can't take any of it seriously if he constantly plays with tone in this irresponsible way.

My friend recommend me to watch season 3 first before Season 1 and 2, but apparently most people watch S1, S2, and then S3. I liked the series but did I just get bamboozled?

>implying we can't tell which ID is first