Just left the Trump rally. AMA

Just left the Trump rally. AMA

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2016/08/04/us/politics/donald-trump-supporters.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

wow what a terrible turnout, barely anyone there.. Trump's finished!

How many babies did he kick out this time

Was it neat?

Did he release his income tax rate?

Better pic of the crowd

Did he talk about his pee-pee size again?

Commit suicide and do it right this time.

nytimes.com/2016/08/04/us/politics/donald-trump-supporters.html

how many times was Obama called a nigger?

>Trump will win Florida

None that I am aware of

Fuck off shill. I mean, I don't point fingers usually, but that's not even good shilling.

Step up your game.

heyyy gurlll

yasssssss shillary yasssss

Did you shout DUUVVVAAAALLLL!

>not knowing the difference between shitposting and shilling

I heard the crowd call people niggers and spics pretty much nonstop. They nearly killed this guy who was just holding a sign.

Did he air kiss Pence again?

by a god damn landslide too

Looks like Trump is finished lads, I am now #JonesingForJohnson.

Jesus christ can any ameriburgers tell me if this is fucking normal?

How can he get crows THAT big while shillary gets half a school gym and still be "losing" in the polls?

Kek link? But seriously good for him nothing worse than fucking retards bringing new borns to places

Aren't they fun? I went to one when he came through Michigan and it was a great time. Definitely an exercise in group think though

How was the atmosphere, was the rally itself enjoyable and interesting?

>dat gaping void of noone
Trump Redditites BTFOed!

It was neat as fuck great energy with the crowd, around 2% of the entire population of Jacksonville attended tonight

>desperately trying not to notice the venue is almost completely full

No

wew what a small crowd
>WHO HERE FEELING THE JOHNSON?

wow, you are really instilling despair in me, shill.

how is #operationhopelessness going?

No

>84039125
Oh look a shill.

It isn't normal, and the polls are rigged.

Nigga where? Lol

Wow I agree! Trump can't even draw a crowd!

If you wanna see a REAL crowd, you gotta check out a hillary rally! Can't help but be with her after checking the crowd out :^)

How many blacks and hispanics were there just to shut up the shills?

Hillary getting BTFO without media manipulation.

>Mark nice to see you hop in.
>Are you ready to FEEL THE JOHNSON?

bahaha sure thing pitbull

tell your coworkers we said hello

How small are Trumps hands? I've heard they're tiny. Sad!

>Always a packed house

This is the greatest thing that's happened to anyone ever.

dadio

I LIVE RIGHT NEXT TO HER IRL

GOING THERE TONIGHT

Don't we all need a little Johnson?

>AP

GTFO

Looks awesome OP. Wish I made it to the Columbus rally, even though they capped entrance so low.

Holy fuck thats alot of people.

Obviously that's some kind of VIP event, press, donors, officials or something.

I went to a Trump rally like 10 months ago and it was packed with a massive line of rejects down the sidewalk. I got there maybe two hours early and only got in because my dad is a local journalist and I was with him.

When he goes to big cities he always gets crowds this big

guys I like Trump. Just stirring up the hornet nest

all of them. i was there and he actually told the crowd to "knock the hell out of any crying babies." then a crippled veteran came on stage to shake his hand and he knocked him out of his wheelchair and laughed, calling him a "quitter." it was very distressing. i think i am voting for hillary now.

Saw a fair amount of Hispanics, few blacks and a good amount of Asians

I'm ready to #JumpOnTheJohnson.

I find it absolutely impossible that the poll numbers are what they are given the disparity crowd sizes for Trump and Clinton rallies. I guess Bernie always drew bigger crowds but he got beat. It really wouldn't surprise me if these media companies were manipulating numbers, though.

He gets big crowds everywhere though. I drove half an hour for one of his rallies.

Kys shill

>I'll knock the hell outta so many babies it'll make your head spin

#RideTheJohnson

They never fit. Some people are turned away, but in other events they can organize an 'overflow room' with a projector showing the rally in the main venue. So they have multiple rallies going on in the same building because there are too many people.

pic is main room of last rally

I think he has big strong American hands

I was watching the live coverage on channel 25's First Coast News, then they cut away to show the CMA concert. Such a disappointment.

Here is a pic of the 'overflow room' from his last rally. He always draws crowds like this. He even touches the people and talks to them face to face. He's amazing in person. All smiles.

Jesus we need a way to block these shills. I need my safe space back

oh look, no source.

pic related famalam, polls have been confirmed fake for a few days now.

I AM NOT A SHILL JUST A SHITPOSTER

It's because the election has been made about Trump, not Hillary.

Most voting for Hillary don't even want to vote for her, they just desperately want to keep Trump out of office.

The media is fucking rigged

is that Umaru chan on that red X flag

Yeah noone cares about the jews taking pictures hours before trump goes on stage to make it seem empty.

You can shill for the jews all you want here. The only end result is that you'll be interested in what we're saying and become a nazi or a nazi apologist yourself too.

That does it!

I'm with extremely careless.

it was truly terrifying. i am still shaking.

Fuuuccck I miss that show.

saving captions occasionally for further posting

Haha ok, getting hard to tell these days

That's my favorite part, when the holohoax threads have israeli flags. You know someone got red pilled as fuck against their will to get that far.

>He let's me change gears
Daddio

kek

wtf i hate trump now

tbqhfam Margaret Sangher was 100% correct and abortion is the only thing that has kept native nigs roughly at or below replacement rate for 40 years.

Wondering how bad the shilling will be in another 2 weeks. I mean if its this bad now...

>live in northeast
>no Trump rallies near me
>tfw

kek, acceptable trolling

have a Nietzsche pepe

"Shy tories". The phenomenon was for polling/questionaires, and does explain why Trump does poorly in the polls but also why Hillary does poorly too. Back when it was the democratic primaries it was the hillary supporters who were the shy-tories because the young, aggressive and popular position was for bernie sanders. Saying you supported warmonger TPP corrupt Hillary then would get you hell from either a sanders supporter or a trump supporter.

Now that sanders is out the shy-tory motivations apply for supporting Trump, somewhat. There's still probably an element of it with people bemoaning Hilary but being willing to vote for her in the end. It all depends on if she can succeed in framing the narrative to be one of scary Trump. Outside of the minority that are die hard trump supporters or die hard muh womyn candidate supporters this election is about voting against a candidate more than voting for a candidate.

If you disagree, just think: After the convention what has Hillary supporters or the media presented as any positives or campaign plans/agendas for Hillary vs what have they presented as dangers of Trump?

I think it's just low informed voters sending polls in from clickbait sites

we can have a nog hate thread later if you want famalam

HIGH FUCKING ENERGY!!!!

Denver or CO Springs? I wanted to see him in denver but wasn't able

wtf I hate roleplayers now.

>when the holohoax threads have israeli flags
dude, a VPN is entry level for posting on Sup Forums.

There are a buch of rightwing hebrews here willing to admit that el-Shoah is exaggerated, some will outright call it a hoax.

But at least half the israeli flag posters here are just bad bad goyim looking for a laugh.

OMG the huffpo front page right now is a fucking joke. more of a joke than usual, i meant.

Best post in this thread!