Take this Kingsman scene

Take this Kingsman scene
It's a scene where the agent goes into a hateful church and basically kills everyone
Some of the things the church preach is:
>Gays go to hell
>Heathens go to hell
>Death to non-believers

This scene was wildly praised for being "brave", "iconic" "satisfying" etc.

Imagine now, for a second, that it was not a church, but an islamic mosque
The imam was preaching the same
>Gays go to hell
>Heathens go to hell
>Death to non-believers and westerners

Arguably even more hateful than the christian church
Imagine then, the Kingsman murdering all the angry muslims, in a long, drawn-out scene

How would the reaction to that be?
Would it be celebrated as a brave statement against hatred and bigotry?
Would the liberal media laugh and cheer during THAT scene?

You KNOW what the reaction would be
And, as a christian, I want you to know how I feel

Making fun of us, murdering us, is completely fine
But even criticizing the people who preach ACTUAL HATE, is social and media suicide

What a world we live in

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/YViRZmhcQa0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

There's a TV show called "Lucky Man" and there's an episode where the protag goes to this English church that's extremely homophobic, the entire church is completely white.

Made me laugh

Not if the agent was Muslim himself.

Aren't there a gorillion movies where the enemies are muslim?

Yes, George Orwell. Double think is strong with these liberal artists..Everybody on 4chins already knows that. You want a safe place where everybody agrees with you?

Oh and I'm pretty sure it was in the middle of London.

A white homophobic church in London

>No one has ever made, or cheered during, a movie where a bunch of extremist Muslims get shot to pieces

Nope, none at all. Never ever.

Fun fact: Homosexuals are going to hell.

>This scene was wildly praised for being "brave", "iconic" "satisfying" etc.

Only retards did that.

In the actual movie, even if the church people were assholes (and implying to be into illegal stuff), their murder is NOT shown as a good thing. It was part of the *villan's plan*, and Galahad was visibly distraught by killing them.

Hell doesn't exist

then what is this life?

Its life

Name 3 movies that directly criticize the Muslim faith

yeah but most of them get aids and hemorrhoids which is pretty much the same

Four Lions, Mustang, Not Without My Daughter.

But you're shifting the goalposts anyway, we're talking about movies depicting religious extremists being killed for audience gratification, of which there are many recent Hollywood productions where Islamist extremists take the role traditionally reserved for Nazis.

I really don't give a shit. All religions are terrible and you should KYS.

Who cares, this scene was fucking awesome. If anything, this just proves muslims can't take criticism and will lash out violently if they are portrayed negatively.

I don't get the hate over this scene. Colin Firth killed everyone because he was basically mind controlled into doing it.

Anyways, the main villain of the movie is a lisping, liberal faggot, trying to kill off humanity because of global warming. This is hardly a traditional leftist movie, m8.

This movie isn't criticizing the entire faith, just churches like Westboro Baptist. You don't need a movie that makes fun of all Islam, but there's plenty that make fun of extremists. Team America, Four Lions, and if you really want a movie that criticizes the entire religion, God's Not Dead.

None of that shows a hero shooting a mosque
Fucking dumbass

No director or writer wants to be responsible for the headline "20 dead in theater bombing"

>asks for movies that criticize Islam
>gets examples
>"None of that shows a hero shooting a mosque"

What did user mean by this?

>Millar said it was too much
I don't believe it

You know why? Because the church doesn't give a fuck.

Those things don't make Christians stop being Christians, it only strengthens their faith. Actual Christians know there are people that are hateful bigot Christians like the Baptist Church that protests in soldiers funerals. They don't care about silly action movies or drama shit making fun of them. They have their own movies like God's Not Dead to reinforce their faith.

The Vatican doesn't give a shit either. They got so much money and pull that if they wanted to be outrage about it and boycott it they could but they won't because they don't need to.

Only salty crybabies bitches like you give a shit about this. You have more in common with fucking Muslims than you do with actual Christians. Muslims can't handle the fucking bantz and blow shit up every time someone makes fun of them.

The fact is Muzzies are dangerous. No one is going to refute this but at this time we have certain (((((((people)))))) making sure their actions can't be critique. So there is no point in arguing this shit you absolute fucking shitter.

they did it with christains because they assumed you wouldn't be a faggot about it, but since you're saying 'muh double standard' they were obviously wrong

>Gets criticized for moving the goalpost
>Continues to move it

Bold move, let's see if it pays off

They did it with Christians because they realized Christians are the most pathetic fucktards that will take whatever shit flung at them. There's a reason why Christianity is going down the pooper and Islam is spreading at a record pace. The intolerant party always trump the tolerant one.

Hopefully it's a Trump rally in the sequel, you alt-right whine about everything pussy.

>This scene was wildly praised for being "brave", "iconic" "satisfying" etc.

Literally no one ever did this

Trump is the first President in America's history to advocate gay marriage before being elected.

Adding to that user also kite runner (was huge in the Arab world) it shows the protag telling his son to basically ignore needless religiousness and drinks beer with him etc. (As long as you don't take something from someone else)

youtu.be/YViRZmhcQa0
Fuck Bosnia, Serb has wisdom of falcon