Head of the DNC Quits after rigging primaries

>Head of the DNC Quits after rigging primaries
>immediately joins the Hillary camp before the resignation is even public

How is this not corruption?
Why has the media not talked about it at all?

Above that is it proof that Bernie Sanders was bribed into endorsing Hillary? The man tried to sue the DNC over being locked out of voting statistic software for a week and above that Hillary represents everything he was campaigning against.

Only explanation is that he was paid off handsomely as he could have sued the DNC out of existence allah Hulk to Gawker.

Above that why does no one care that Hillary flip flops every time she speaks? I mean the main headline on CNN today was about how Trumps opinions have changed over 10 years, Hillary's opinions change after lunch.

I just don't understand Sup Forums so many god damn questions.

She gave one of her biggest donors a spot on a nuclear arms commitee that he was entirely unfit for and forced to resign.
The DNC talks about giving donors positions in the government.

HOW IS NONE OF THIS SHIT BEING EVEN COMMENTED ON?

I legitimately don't understand how ever Fox isn't touching it.

Yo CTR if you are here explain this bullshit to me

bump because genuinely curious

I mean she can't be working this closely with so many news agency

dude, its bigger than us....it defies reason and all known consequences.....

principalities, thrones, & powers now move on her behalf

A la not allah you fucking retard.

It's simple - americans are cucked.

The media would not benefit from a Trump administration.

Whats worse is how people just go cynically against your grain because at least it isn't the "racist" who isnt winning

fucking Kafir

But I don't understand is why someone would even think about voting someone openly and flamboyently corrupt into power?

>You have a choice between terminal cancer and Syphilis
Why the fuck would you choose cancer?

it is corruption

>The media would not benefit from a Trump administration.

Ratings will never be higher.

Do the people have a duty to depose corruption if the courts rule that it is okay?

It is the system the people made so unless they want to throw out the system entirely and build from the ground up, is there anything to morally or ethically to be done?

She can and she is, read the DNC leaks

Your thread will be slid but know that we all see it

I would think its up to the military first- that whole "defend the constitution against all enemies, foreign and domestic"

Why do you think media has been going nuclear against trump over the last week? They want to hide all this shit. When's the last time you heard anything about Clinton?

You have to look at the bigger picture. Most of media is owned by large multinationals, the same multinationals that benefit from.a corruptable, establishment candidate.

The leak only showed poltico and MSNBC if I recall

I wonder if the people would back a military coup? I mean we do love our military but enough for them to overthrow the powers that be?

no court has weighed in on the election fraud shit though. the media just ignores it and it goes away

I'm just day dreaming now, but a citizens arrest would be amazing

Although secret service would not be

Politico, MSNBC, and CNN. If I remember correctly Jake Tapper and Chuck Todd were in direct conversation with the DNC over how to spin stories and they were mad at Mika for defending Bernie too much so they complained to the head of the network.

>back the military in a coup
may come to that
i cant understand why HRC is getting a free pass from republicans in the legislative branch on the election fraud shit- I've heard all the rumors about them being ok with shrill vs trump because she's part of the establishment. maybe it would be better if trump dropped- then you might hear something from the right about the dnc mess

Because it's a lie spread by the drumpf camp. It has no substance in reality.

Trump hasn't even talked about the appointment to her campaign or her appointing the donor

All he's said is Hillary was working with DWS and that Bernie got berned

I feel like I'm probably on some sort of government watch list now.