DC Villain Waifus

>Orca
>Killer Frost
>Magpie
>Poison Ivy
>Cheetah

Everyone knows DC comics has top tier evil waifus. Let's all take a moment to appreciate the ladies of DC.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Udx5j2QV_Gs
youtube.com/watch?v=qMGcaDYSrMM
m.youtube.com/watch?v=83F1_9rnBB0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I like the riddler's sidekicks

Echo and Query are pretty good.

There was also Enigma, who hung out with Deula too.

No arguments there. DC has a villainfu for every niche.

Why is she so cute?

How do you think her Husband took the news that his wife is not only a wanted woman hunted by an insane vigilante but a whale mutant?

He looked fed up when he was being interrogated about her, so maybe not well at all.

But secretly he was like...

>"You know honey, this new look actually works for me."
>He then bit his lip to avoid saying "if you were going to gain weight anyway, I'm glad it's in all the right places."

best grill

IIRC the comic she died in was set after a timeskip, so she'd been around for a few years before her death while only going increasing full-villain with time, according to his testimony.

Like the love of your life starts out with good intentions, then she fucks up and becomes a criminal, alright. Then she just decides fuck it and becomes a career criminal rather than try to go straight and starts inviting supervillains over for coffee. Less alright. Okay, she's dead.

You'd probably be in less than a jolly mood, too.

>his face when Orca actually has growth powers

Bleez is taken

She doesn't, tho. It's really a complete mystery where that came from.

Absence a cute

I think they just misrepresented how she grows a bit taller and becomes amazoinanly muscular when she becomes Orca, which after her first appearance, became a permanent change.

Not canon-- that's just some bullshit they threw in for Scribblenauts because they didn't really know much about her character and needed a video game gimmick for her.

How does the hole in her head work?

Her brain was inside out and filled with fluid

She'd have gotten along swimmingly with DCAU Cheetah, seeing as they both share the "I was once a scientist who just wanted to make the world a better place, but then I got transformed into an animal girl" origin point. They also both have a preference for prancing around naked.

>you will never be married to Orca
>she'll never come home from another day of failing to fuck up Batman
>she'll never pick you up off the couch and force you to be her little body pillow for the night while she grumbles about superheroes

That's dumb.

Yeah but how does her brain not fall out the hole or get infected?

Best voice that's for damned sure.

You're dumb.

She fell in a river of toxic waste.

>waifu thread

I want Sup Forums to leave

Livewire's Tank Girl accent is the second or third best voice after Harley's New York Jewess and Frost's husky voice.

Go back to your husbando thread, homo

Nah. Personal taste clearly. Plus I grew up watching a lot of Brimstone on SciFi.

>hey Scarface, how about later tonight you stick your hand in me?

>only Sup Forums has waifus

I remember thinking Livewire was pretty cool. When I saw Tank Girl I was like "I can't believe this movie exists" in the best way possible.

I want Wesker and Riley to have to team up and compete for Scarface's attention.

orca

sex

that is all

>youtube.com/watch?v=Udx5j2QV_Gs

I like the idea of using trepanning for a cognitive boost in comics but that hole is just ridiculous.

BFF

Why is Eddie black here?

>how do shadows work?
user...

She is perfection.

I'd put her at an evolutionary disadvantage if you catch my drift.

HERESY

She can get heretical all over my dick.

this was gotham city sirens right?

I liked that one

I want to play a game of darts with red dart.

Deula a cute

You rang?

>She fell in a river of toxic waste.
Toxic waste is pretty handy. They should sell it in every corner drug store.

I would read a book about Magpie.

It could be like a twisted backwards version of a Catwoman story, where she's way obsessed with stealing something and doesn't care about who gets hurt. Then the rest of the book is her reveling in her new shiny.

>heterochromia
Mary sue as fuck but still cute.

Aya-Monitor

She's a maniac pixie nightmare girl

Considering N52 Deula's whole thing is that she invents edgy OC backstories for herself, I'd be willing to bet that one of those is a contact lens.

I hope she shows up in Rebirth soon. And not in a Lobdell book.

Maybe we should get a coalition together to tweet DC about the status of our favorite obscure characters.

Batwoman had so many mind-altering lady rapist villains.

I think it might be the only genuine thing about her.

>Atom died
>Giganta got rebooted
>back to being personality free angry woman again

Why can't we have nice things?

>rapist
She wanted it

MAXIMUM HERETICAL

i want her to tell me all about why she despises and loathes men while she beats me up during the roughest, kinkiest hatesex ever

Atom has revived too. There are Two Atoms and Two Blue Beetles. And soon maybe 3 Flashes if they do restore JSA.

i'd insert my 3.5 inch floppy and infect her with my malware if you know what i mean

Of ever there was a manhater who just needed a good dicking, it was her.

She totally did. Every single time. Batwoman is fucked up.

My homie Ryan is back. I can't wait for Atom's book to start.

youtube.com/watch?v=qMGcaDYSrMM

They made her a lesbian because they wanted to constantly have female villains trying to rape her, and figured "this can only happen so many times before she starts getting into it."

I wonder if the reboot means she could be alive in the comics again.

Hopefully. I think she's got a small fanbase, like a lot of villains.

Best thing to do is bug people in DC on Twitter to let them know you like her.

Yeah.

Also the animated Magpie has basically nothing to do with her comics version, so you could also argue that the lady gaga version is a new person using the codename.

We say the same thing about Orca. Hopefully...

Orca and Magpie can start a support group for minor villains almost killed off.

poor nutcase

The best

Goes without saying.

basically every female that Bruce Timm touches becomes fap fuel

Can Deula join too? She's been killed like 3 times now.

She's dead again?

Jason Todd "killed" her in Red Hood and Arsenal but she got better in the next issue and turned evil.

Weird. Why did they even bring her back then?

Because Lobdell wanted it to be an epin ruse and can't write. Plus he just had one issue left before his series ended so he had to wrap up all the loose ends.

We're getting another all-new-atom series? Any chance he'll get back with Giganta?

It's not All New Atom, but apparently Ryan is going to be teaming up with Ray to go on Microverse adventures.

Hopefully he gets to date Giganta though.

Too bad, I was actually becoming interested when it looked like it would become the wacky and redemptive Heroes for Hire shenanigans of Red Hood, Arsenal, and a salvaged Joker's Daughter.

Yeah, it seemed like Lobdell was actually getting into a groove. Too bad he's going to ruin Bizzaro and Artemis now

what comic is this sounds interesting?

Harley
Superwoman
Tala

it was her name was magret sorrow as apposed to pye in that

>Maybe we should get a coalition together to tweet DC about the status of our favorite obscure characters.

Nice super expressive mannequins there.

It's not actually a comic, it's heavily reading between the lines of what we've actually seen of Orca because she's an incredibly minor obscure villainess.

>First appearance: tries to do a good thing for all the wrong reasons, last seen permanently mutating into orca as she runs away, swearing to kill Batman another day presumably because she blames him for this happening to her
>Second Appearance, I think?: Prison break, awhile later. Not many implications here other than she's willing to work with other criminals.
>Third appearance: Dies after DC's year-long timeskip, assassinated by random black guy that's supposed to be the new Tally Man working for Great White Shark. Husband gives testimony of her bringing several major legitimately crazy villains home with her for coffee and looks seriously fed up, then Tally Man kills him, too.

I'd say this doesn't really matter anymore since the universe reset but then they're going back on that with the current rebirth event, aren't they?

RIP in dip, Orca.

>*Tries to do a good thing in all the wrong ways

She tries to save her aquarium/research place by mutating into an orca and barging onto a yacht in broad daylight to steal a valuable necklace, IIRC. It's been awhile since I've read that story.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=83F1_9rnBB0
Giganta time!

Orca stacks.

Jinx best waifu.

These two are the CUTIEST

CUTE
U
T
E

>villain