OK you faggot shills. Ask yourself this:

OK you faggot shills. Ask yourself this:

If Hillary is really winning as hard as the polls say, then why in the fuck is the entire MSM in full blown meltdown mode right now with regards to Trump stories?

>trump is going to step down
>massive dissent in GOP
>manafort gave up
>republicans are realizing they made a huge mistake
>trump is insane

Why would MSM publicize all this if Hillary was really winning? Wouldn't they just shut up and let Trump self destruct? They would.

But the reality is that Hillary isn't winning. She's losing badly. She has disastrous popular support. That's why the MSM is throwing their last hail mary right now with full blow poll rigging and news story manufacturing.

Trump is winning massively in internal polls (the only polls that matte) based on primary demographics and the DNC is scared shitless.

Other urls found in this thread:

docquery.fec.gov/cgi-bin/fecimg/?C00578997
abcnews.go.com/Politics/hillary-clinton-outspends-donald-trump-20-million-television/story?id=40216892
zerohedge.com/news/2016-07-30/clinton-lead-over-trump-surges-after-reuters-tweaks-poll
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They have thrown all Journalistic Standard out the Window and are engaged in total Soviet Style Propoganda now. DNC leaks show Reuters was conspiring to push fake trump stories so we are just seeing the timetable for that operation moved forward due to Julian Assange blowing the whistle.

The propaganda is so blatant that anyone who still believes a single word from any MSM outlet without independent online Verification is completely delusional.

>trump is going to step down
>massive dissent in GOP
>manafort gave up
>republicans are realizing they made a huge mistake

But all of these things are true. You just refuse any worldview outside of the alt-right Breitbart/Infowars world.

Because that's how they're going to win?

Holy fuck trumptards are clueless.

First they gave him $2 billion in free airtime to help him win the primary. Now they're going to destroy him.

This has been explained to you monkeys time after time for months on end and you still don't get it?

We really need to bring back some kind of IQ test to vote. Universal suffrage is just not working.

WTF I believe in all of these
>>trump is going to step down
>>massive dissent in GOP
>>manafort gave up
>>republicans are realizing they made a huge mistake
>>trump is insane
things now!

docquery.fec.gov/cgi-bin/fecimg/?C00578997

Msm is interested because news about him generates add dollars.
He's a plolarizing figure who has hoodwinked a lot of people.
Everyone wants to know what outrageous thing he does next.
He's like a circus geek eating nails and glass

They're just kicking him while he's down. Trying to get his poll numbers as low as possible

His last chance--and this country's last chance--is in the debates. If he wins there, he wins the election. If not, then no non-media-approved candidate can ever win again

You're right about the IQ test, niggers and spics should be barred from voting.

This shit, everything you named, is fucking *news*. Like literally it's the MSM's job to report it, purely aside from the fact that it's sensationalistic and sells.

Nothing like this has happened in the history of American politics, so it's huge.

No, Trump's "last chance" are his October ad buys.

This country's "last chance" is the more than 60 million heavily armed white men who still call themselves American.

He won't have money to compete with her there. She has all of Wall Street behind her. Besides, ads don't seem to be very effective this cycle.

Why spend these exorbitant amounts of money when you're opponent is destroying himself?

If I was stepping down I'd schedule a shit load of rallies and interviews too, maybe even get my VP candidate to go do some rallies and send my sons to run my business

Literally hang yourself so I don't have to waste the rope later

Saged for being retarded and because I think you're also a shill

You dingalings. Trump doing badly in the polls is a god-send. The only thing they will do , whether true or not, is rile up Trump supported to promote Trump and get out and vote. Meanwhile, Hillary polling well gives Bernouts a reason to stay home and makes the die-hard Dem supporters, many of who are flakey Millenial types, complacent.
So let the shills shill and maintain the rage.

>This shit, everything you named, is fucking *news*.

No. This is *News*

>Ransom paid in cash to Iran
>DNC Emails exposing outright bias
>Hillary Clinton leaked emails ignored by FBI
>ISIS threats across the world
>monkey baby found on titanic lifesaver still breathing

that shit is more news worthy and real than (((news))) about Trump dropping out, Manafort getting sleepy or GOP may be as corrupt as DNC

Honest opinion

Some internal polls are showing Hillary is down unlike what MSM is showing.

Have you even saw anything like this with Romney and McCain with the near pant on head headlines? How both lost constantly in the poll yet barely received any bad press.

Even faggots know that faggotry is shameful, that's why they'll make idiotic stuff like these gay pictures.

Think about it, if homosexuality was something to be proud of, they wouldn't use it as a smear.

The media is just reporting on the news. Trump is acting insane, so of course he's getting bad press as a result.

btw

these girls are stunning. I hope that's what Allah provides for us in heaven.

Yes the average american has very low attention span. Much like a dog or goldfish.The last name they hear in a positive tone will be who they vote for. Luckily most of these kinds of people dont usually vote

He's fucking tanking atm dude. I don't know if he will drop out but he shat the bed because he has a big mouth and says dumb shit. He has good points and is the best candidate but he is an asshole and unfortunately most adult right wingers believe in the concept of courtesy.

The shills are going into overdrive because they realize Hillary is fucked and the longer this campaign goes on the more damaged shes going to get, so getting rid of Trump might be their only option at this point.

>all of those things are true!
Literally not a single source for any of those, the media just made up a bunch of "anonymous" sources so they could claim his campaign was imploding.

Because the media needs to keep this election interesting. If they don't they lose hundreds of millions of dollars in advertising revenue. No one will tune into their election coverage or the debates if they know Hillary will win. The election hasn't even started and it's basically over and the media is already losing money.

t. American on vacation in Mexico

Fuck off Aussie. You dumb cucks don't realize Trump has to actually start paying attention to what he says or he's fucked. Then this country is fucked.

>october ad buys
He's raised something like $120 million in the last two months and he hasn't spent any of it, I'm thinking he's saving it to go big in October. If you want to go full tinfoil and buy into the "Russians hacked the Dems" theory then Putin would likely order most of the damning anti-Hillary info dumped around that time.

Because they're not retarded. The media knows that HRC has no message that Trump wouldn't btfo, so if they're paid to shill, they'll do it by ripping Trump, not supporting Hillary. Not that hard to understand imo.

source?

OP is right.

Exactly. Everyone needs to stay calm and recognize that this is a massively coordinated attack. They will say and do anything, including rigging polls, to stop this movement. Don't let them win. #MAGA

Same sources that were SO SURE that dem dere darn commies dun hacked the DNC emails, and it's a threat to national security, but remember that Hillary has no issues whatsoever with cybersecurity and Putin is part of the vast right-wing conspiracy.

TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP

>concern troll
>not a shill

will you keep your promise and move to a leaf country when Trump wins in a landslide?

You sound like Bill Kristol
ten months ago.

>Trump
>won't have money

Pick one.

>She has all of Wall Street behind her.

So? It won't save her; see below.

>ads don't seem to be very effective this cycle.

Trump hasn't bought any, while Hillary has spent $20 million in June alone ( source: abcnews.go.com/Politics/hillary-clinton-outspends-donald-trump-20-million-television/story?id=40216892 ). So, it would be more accurate to say ads don't work for Hillary.

The closest Trump has come to buying ads was the free coverage he got during the Republican convention. That boosted his polls by 15 points in a single week. Yes, the polls have come back down, now that the coverage faded and he's getting hit relentlessly with negative media coverage and Hillary's ads. However, that massive bump proves that when he's able to present his own narrative (absent media filters), he get major results.

In 2013 the Smith-Mundt act was repealed allowing the US government to legally use propaganda on US civilians.

It's been going on for a while now but they have ramped it up to extreme levels. Honestly it is a mistake because it's waking more people up every day because of how extreme it is.

>total Soviet Style Propoganda
Hey hey hey. Soviet Style Propaganda wasn't as bad.

You better give me some sort of sauce for these goddamn semen bezelbubs right now or Kek will smite you so help me god

>Hillary ads are ineffective
>except the ones that are bringing Trump's numbers down atm

If you can't read your own words, how can you expect anyone else to senapi?

Monkey baby? Trump BTFO!!!

>still trying to demoralize trump voters
>aussie

>Implying the MSM wasn't round the clock leftist shilling prior to 2013

I literally don't care what the news says. I don't care what the polls say, either. I'm going to go into the voting booth at the appointed time and cast my ballot. Then I'm going home and waiting on the news.

And there's nothing that the shills on Sup Forums or the liberals can do to stop me.

>You will never date or kiss the girl on the left
>You will never run your fingers through her hair and caress her cheeks
>You will never embrace her and feel her scent, the shampoo fragrance in her hair
>You will never make beautiful mixed babies with her

Where did it all go wrong?

They've passed Soviet-tier propaganda for a while now.
This is literally Noth Korea levels of coordinated shilling going on.
Too bad less than 6% of amerifats trust the media. Literally fucking Molyneux gets more views than MSNBC

>Ransom paid in cash to Iran

$400 million is in the news cycle, but it's being seen as primarily an Obama thing (since he likely authorized it) so it's washing off Hillary a bit.

>DNC Emails exposing outright bias

Got a couple of news cycles. Got DWS fired. No longer news.

>Hillary Clinton leaked emails ignored by FBI

Got news cycles until Trump helped bring in fresh news.

>ISIS threats across the world

Not "news" (that is, new). Recurring, of questionable importance, not happening in the U.S.

>feel
>scent

Okay.

I have not slept in 36 hours. I don't even know what I am typing anymore.

They were but 2013 was when they decided to be formal about it and make it officially ok.

Why can'take you fuckers just accept the fact like in every other election there is going to be a struggle? I am fucking voting for Trump and I hope he wins because I don't want that nasty gash as President. But the guy is an asshole. If you can't fucking be objective about it and look at Hillary and see how she is fucking competent enough to brainwash a third of the country into falling for her her lives and realizing she is a fucking legit threat then how can you in earnst support Trump? He has a fight to the finish line. And he needs to take a different approach in the final race than he did in the fucking primaries.

The world should want Hillary to win, logically.

>will never date or kiss a girl on the left

Well, i did, but she got fat, and i moved so i left her. Massive feminist so no love lost

>Why would MSM publicize all this if Hillary was really winning? Wouldn't they just shut up and let Trump self destruct? They would.
Trump's implosion is giving them massive ratings and clicks why wouldn't they talk about it

It's fucking funny and he's producing 5 huge articles a day at least

>>monkey baby found on titanic lifesaver still breathing

Really made me think that time

Let me guess you were one of the people who was shilling that Romney was winning up to the very last minute?

America hates America but they hate Trump even more.

I'm only in this thread for the sluts

ty, post more

Trump possibly being a russian agent is legitimately concerning

and behind the scenes you know they are furious that the DNC fucked over any other D candidates from running,

they don't want Hillary and they hate that they don't have an alternative

they also want to keep their jobs

>Trump possibly being a russian agent is legitimately concerning

jesus christ

whereas Trump lies when he is awake.

>Trump, with an extensive history in America, in a Russian agent.
Shilling is only effective if it's subtle, btw.

the kikes are all in for shilary

I doubt he will win as only racist white men are going to vote for him.

>Where did it all go wrong?

you live in pakistan

>84040592
zerohedge.com/news/2016-07-30/clinton-lead-over-trump-surges-after-reuters-tweaks-poll

Where do you find these internal polls?

Also DICK STATUS: MUH. Please tell me you have the names of those girls.

This actually comforts me. The ((MSM))) has been working overtime to make shit up about our glorious leader. They know they're in trouble. It's Trump time boys. Dumpy Hill knows her days are numbered. Damn, it feels good to be an American.

Hillary will be the 2016 Mondale.

>Implying the MSM has any pull over the American public anymore.
>Implying the only people who watch cable news will still be alive in 8 years.
>Implying CNN and MSNBC aren't in bed with the DNC and crashing their ratings with no survivors.
>Implying you don't post 1/10 memes on a Malaysian fuckboi boating forum because you have no willpower.