How is Marvel's Paranormal Universe is it as Good as DC or an Abomination as always

How is Marvel's Paranormal Universe is it as Good as DC or an Abomination as always

The only decent paranormal stuff in marvel comes from dr. Strange. All other stuff is shit.

Do ghost and ghouls even exist in Marvel?

do they have a scientific explanation for them?

>Ghost Rider
>Blade
>Man-Thing
>Morbius
Fuck you

.......I miss Robbie.........

It died the day Strange's ongoing did in the 90s.
Long overdue an Annihilation-esque renaissance desu. Too bad Aaron was put in charge of Strange's comeback. He's embarrassingly unsubtle.

I do too.

It's a mess because so many writers have their go at them and there is no consistency.

>He's never read Man-Thing
>or Captain Britain
>or Ellis' shit

All shit btw.

well...

The supernatural books aren't seen as important by Marvel. In some cases not having the EiC care would allow the writers and artist to take chances and do good stuff but for the most part it's those books are for people to get their foot in the door and get an easy payday.

Answer pls

Atleast DC has Ghost Dick Greyson

You can't honestly compare Doctor Strange with The Sandman, for example.

Why wouldn't they?
Dr Voodoo even has one follow him around as part of his gimmick.

Sandman doesn't count past the first arc and you know it.
Gaiaman's lore's only been so much as referenced by the wider DC Universe, what, twice?

This guy looks so much cooler and witg more potential than regular Ghost Rider. Does he have good stories?

I miss Trad Moore

Sadly Robbie only had his Main Ongoing and the Secret Wars story Ghost Racers.... He has been in limbo since.

This post isn't actually in English.

Voodoo regularly talks to ghosts. That's his whole thing.

Yeah, but all of that is great stuff. The only part that's iffy is the second arc of the ongoing and that's just because of the artist change.

Does marvel have a ghost dimension?

Why?

He's so much worse than the real ghost rider, he's just a emotional faggot with skunk hair.

HEY i miss Jason Aaron's Ghost Rider, goddamn it'll never be that good again...

No....it's really not. Shit was boring as fuck.

No? Ghosts, by their very nature, would have to be in our dimension. That's what makes them ghosts. The whole "lingering spirit in the land of the living" thing is kinda the whole point of a ghost.

It wasn't that good.

Better than all new ghost rider

me too senpai

Yeah and you're a dumbshit faggot coon

Like the one in Danny Phathom?

me too familia

only strange i have read is his strange tales stuff up to 141 and the amazing spider man annual 2.
unless he has changed massively since then i would compare him more to constintine (although much more powerful and less of an arsehole)

Shut ya emo ass up, book lasted for 11 issues it was a piece of shit. Deal with it.