I honestly don't understand how anybody can still defend Trump

He's a disaster.

He's plummeting in the polls.

He sabotages his own campaign on a daily basis.

He needs to be replaced with somebody who actually has a chance of beating Hillary.

NOW.

It doesn't matter who: Carson, Rubio, Cruz, Bush, anybody would be doing a better job.

I would even look into calling Gary Johson and asking him to be the Republican nominee.

But Trump just isn't going to cut it. He needs to go.

Thanks for Correcting the Record™

Classic bate. I r8 8/8 m8

You're an idiot.

>He sabotages his own campaign on a daily basis.
Yes this is literally what is happening. His goal was to get Hilary elected and he has succeeded. He no longer gives a shit about the election and this will be completely clear in the debates.

0/10

wtf I hate drumpf now
i'm now a #Hillshill, thanks for Correcting the Record

STOP REPLYING TO SHILL THREADS

SAGE GOES IN ALL FIELDS

That's it, I'm #MentallyHill now

>He needs to be replaced with somebody who actually has a chance of beating Hillary.
>NOW.

They're working on it.

So this.... Is the power of the CTR

>tfw my phone autocorrects gibberish to CTR

this is now a drumpf meme thread

It is time. No longer will Dahnahld tarnish my god name. I knew they were going to replace him. I knew it had to be me.

For decades I have waited, Dahnalhd. It's been a while -- but I haven't forgotten. Tell me, Dahnahld, how are the delegates? Do they.. miss me? I miss them.

The time has come. For years you have spited me. Beguiled the delegates. Rubbed it in my face.. but that time is over.

Hand them over, Dahnahld.

bump

we will celebrate this november when drumpf loses.

>#MentallyHill
Holy shit this one's my favorite now.

>Hillary Clinton
>Banker slave

No mechanism exists to replace him. He won the nomination.

Guy is having a meltdown and seeing people continue to defend him is just bizarre. Like the types guarding Hitler's bunker.

The sad thing is almost any of the other candidates (except maybe Cruz) would be easily winning right now. The RNC has to be pissed as fuck.

How many shekels do you cock sucking CTR shills get paid? By the way, no one here buys your bullshit, it's incredibly transparent.

Saged and hidden.

That's is it! Im voting for Obama

#ImWithTrusTEDGreatAgainAndChange2016

What's CTR?

Lot's of shills lately

Thanks for correcting the record
I'm so influenced

To bad this post proves you are scared out of your mind of trump
And I love it

not an argument drumpf fag

Wow, you're totally right obvious genuine poster! Guess I'm a #Hilldogdildo now!

Thank you for correcting this record.

Carson would be crushing Hillary right now.

Rubio would be crushing Hillary right now.

Cruz would be crushing Hillary right now.

That weird girl would be probably maybe crushing Hillary right now. (okay not actually sure about that one)

Rand would be crushing Hillary right now.

Almost anybody else would be doing a better job.

Trump is a disaster.

Thank you for correcting the record.

More shill threads, that budget increase really shows

He's done a lot more than reality TV.
Is this your first shilling attempt?
Also sage

Correct the Record, Shillary is paying a bunch of losers to come here and spam anti-Trump shit. This isn't Facebook faggots, we aren't buying it.

and you sure made an argument with those great opinions

Why Trump supporters can literally only respond with memes?

The entire Republican party asks their constituents to vote Johnson, maybe. Trump would have to be polling in the twenties, tho

The latest trumptard boogeyman.

correct the record

its a PAC that literally trolls online to make hillary look good

MANCHURIAN
CANDIDATE

Hillary is crooked, OP is being paid to post this, really makes you sage

(You)

Don't be disingenuous.
Even the mild-mannered Jeb Bush would be subjected to vicious smears from the Clinton machine.

>no mechanism to replace him

Bullshit. If he agrees to step aside (quits) then there is a group of 168 delegates who pick the replacement and there is a second convention.

The fact we are even having this conversation says a lot. This guy is unfit to the point of being literal- even if he's elected his impeachment would come quickly. He's a menace.

kek

>how anybody can still defend Trump

He's so much better than Hillary.

That's why

Jeb would probably be winning even. How has Trump fucked up this bad? All he had to do was avoid gaffes for a few fucking months.

AND IT ALL COMES TUMBLING DOWN, TUMBLING DOWN, TUMBLING DOWWWWWN

you know, i used to be a "YUGE" drumpf supporter, but lately donald "duck" drumpf has bean making me mad. he really disrespected my family with the whole khan khantroversity, because my fammily has served in every war going back to the revolutionary. now im welcoming with a warm embrace our next president hilldog!!!

Second this.

no (You)

>I honestly don't understand how anybody can still defend Trump
Trump builds shit. And classy shit at that.

Hillary (like Obama, Bush and Cheney) destroys shit, like whole countries, and in the process gets hundreds of thousands killed.

If you don't see that, you must be very young.

He's a disaster.

He's plummeting in the polls.

He sabotages his own campaign on a daily basis.

He needs to be replaced with somebody who actually has a chance of beating Hillary.

NOW.

It doesn't matter who: Carson, Rubio, Cruz, Bush, anybody would be doing a better job.

I would even look into calling Gary Johson and asking him to be the Republican nominee.

But Trump just isn't going to cut it. He needs to go.

Why would he step aside? He's accomplishing his purpose.

hooker in a carcrash?

>that budget increase really shows

No...the record high unfavorable rating shows. People are fed up with Trump's shit.

But it's really no problem that a career criminal and corrupt pawn of the globalist agenda become president.

Because muh feelings are more important than morals and ethics.

I'm done with this idiot country.

Sorry, I can't know someone who was a member at a white only country club back in Arkansas who parties with the head of the KKK.

reporters aren't people

PAN THE CAMERAS!!!

Sorry CTR, they'd be just as skewered and they'd fare worse with low enthusiasm due to their establishment nature

>if he agrees to step aside

Why would he do that? Are we talking about a different election?

I really, really, really want Hillary to lose.

But if Trump keeps screwing up, he's essentially going to hand her the election on a silver platter.

I'm sorry if that offends you, but it is true, and I need to vent my anger and this is the place.

>But Trump just isn't going to cut it. He needs to go.
Okay? And who the fuck are you? Fucking Kek.

It's a shame the libertarians picked the worst candidate in their field. There was a lot of that going around this year.

Anyway, that seems unlikely given Johnson's desperate pandering to Bernie supporters.

Its pretty fucking obvious hes a dem plant by now, or at the very least trying to loose.

The guy literally just had to sit back and act restrained and he had the election won against Clinton who is turning out much weaker than expected.

Every time he pulls ahead in the polls he shoots himself in the foot to bring himself back down.

Remembers this shill
You have your days
Weè have our weeks

The OP isn't an argument either.

I was always very lukewarm for Trump. I didn't want him to be the nominee. It wasn't until after the RNC that I decided to get with the program and support him.

And then less than a week later he went full retard and confirmed that all my earlier fears about him had in fact been 100% correct.

You better get a hold of Trump and tell him that he has two options:

1. Shut up and stop saying retarded shit every two seconds

or:

2. Resign and make room for somebody who can

>somebody who actually has a chance of beating Hillary
like Monica Lewinsky

>yfw Cruz finally gets the delegates and becomes the designated nominee

+1 ClintonCoin! Collect 100 more and get a dinner with Hilldawg herself!

CTR is forcing this "replace Trump" idea pretty hard
Scared of someone who actually cares about border security and doesn't want to die for Israel?

>0.05 cents has been deposited into your paypal

Look at all of these insecure drumpf babies thinking someone would have to be paid to prove them wrong. It's not that hard.

ikr

People who want to give amnesty to 15 million illegal aliens don't care about border security.

>Trump can't beat Hillary
>But all these people that got destroyed by Trump would be beating her

This makes no sense.

Does Trump scare people this much to go to such lengths?

Forget Johnson, I am voting Trump now.

This is how stupid trumptards actually are.

Zero understanding of the primary process or how the general election works.

yeah, i was on the fence, but the shilling has pushed me even further away from clinton.

fuck this creepy soviet propaganda crap.

Fuck off cuck, no one wanted those establishment shills then, and no one wants them now.

You will NEVER get border security with Hillary as President. That's why the GOP needs a candidate that can actually beat her in the general election. Stop replying with memes and give me an actual goddamn reason why Trump should be allowed to continue as nominee after this week. He's sabotaging himself on a daily basis. He cannot win if this continues, and he has given me no reason to believe that it will stop.

No one wants trailer trash retards fucking up elections either, yet here you and your fellow travelers are.

I would have voted for nearly any other single GOP nominee. I just can't back this dude. The GOP let him walk in and destroy the party.

>I honestly don't understand

you should have stopped typing right there lad

Even trumptards are finally begin to realize their hero is a fucking dumbass

>muh establishment

WHO. THE HELL. CARES.

Anybody else would be killing Hillary right now. She has alienated a lot of people. The only reason her campaign is still afloat is because Trump won't stop screwing things up.

Trump is handing her the fucking election.

THIS IS NOT OKAY.

I honestly can't even, WOW

hi there CTR shill. How much did you get paid for this post?

how much is Trump paying you?

>requires action

What does trump pay you in?

>implying CEOs pay their workers fairly

Outside of his family, the trump campaign isn't paying anyone.

Trumptards do it for free.