How does Lois survive having sex with Superman? Do they do it with a red sun radiation lamp or something?

How does Lois survive having sex with Superman? Do they do it with a red sun radiation lamp or something?

Other urls found in this thread:

rawbw.com/~svw/superman.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Where is that from OP?

Cowgirl? Wouldn't have been comfortable at any rate considering how his dick world literally be harder than steel, but I imagine it's doable.

Superman has complete control of his body and strength and holds in his cum. Then he shoots his load into a bin made from his spaceship.

This. Sauce plax.

THERE'S MORE OF IT OUT?!

Sperman, it's manwha

sperman

they don't. they're good, clean Christians who are saving it for marriage.

Superman has muscle control to a ridiculous degree and he's not human.
So he could likely fuck a chick without any risk of harming her.
Clark can probably cum on demand.

Superman's super self control is more developed than his super strength.

I'd imagine he pulls out, and when he's been brought down to human levels by ramming SBP through a red sun, or Convergence Shenanigans, they go at it like rabbits.

Superman doesn't rip a door off it's hinges when leaves his house or destroy the bathroom when he takes a shit this question is old and stupid. And it'll be stupid when someone makes this thread next month.

I agree with you, but I also know that when a girl makes ME cum I lose all self-control and it feels like the first time I ever jizzed. I mean, if Lois is actually satisfying Superman...

You're not a superman.

Ah, the old "Man of Steel, Woman of Kleenex" conundrum. Larry Niven's original essay on the topic is a good jumping-off point: rawbw.com/~svw/superman.html

It just works

This.

It's how he can hug people he saves and not crush them like jello.

People keep forgetting.

I can crush a cat's neck, but I can carry cats all the time.

exactly the same way he doesn't have to replace the toilet, floor, wall, and probably next several rooms every time he has to take a piss.

WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU KNOW user

When superman sneezes he doesn't blow down the entire building
Superman has probably farted and it hasn't killed everyone within 10 meters
Superman probably has to exert extra effort into doing super things

You can control how you cum, but i think that Superman would use red lamps whenever fucking Lois. It sets a nice mood.

> What arouses Kal-El's mating urge? Did kryptonian women carry some subtle mating cue at appropriate times of the year? Whatever it is, Lois Lane probably didn't have it. We may speculate that she smells wrong, less like a kryptonian woman than like a terrestrial monkey. A mating between Superman and Lois Lane would feel like sodomy-and would be, of course, by church and common law.

>We have not yet considered the existence of a Supergirl. (*She can't mate with Superman because she's his first cousin. And only a cad would suggest differently.*) She could carry the child without harm. But Supergirl has a secret identity, and her secret identity is no more married than Supergirl herself. If she turned up pregnant, she would probably be thrown out of school.

>A better solution may be to implant the growing fetus in Superman himself. There are places in a man's abdomen where a fetus could draw adequate nourishment, growing as a parasite, and where it would not cause undue harm to surrounding organs. Presumably Clark Kent can take a leave of absence more easily than Supergirl's schoolgirl alter ego.

>The mind boggles at the image of a pregnant Superman cruising the skies of Metropolis. Batman would refuse to be seen with him; strange new jokes would circulate the prisons...and the race of Krypton would be safe at last.

I'm dead.