youtube.com/watch?v=TfTGVnk_XEU
youtube.com/watch?v=ih5NcmecGjU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

first for RTD

>/who/ is Moffchad Territory Edition
Think again, buddy!

Imagine getting autistically angry because someone likes something you don't

Yes, yes, well done NuWho. HOWEVER

I can still rewatch Empty Child / Doctor Dances, Blink and maybe Girl in the Fireplace, but I noticed that when you are being grown-up Library two-parter doesn't really work anymore. Last time I found it oddly-paced and just unengaging. Not sure what's wrong with this one, but it fell from 10/10 kino territory to something like 5-6/10

>The Doctor Falls No More

>Smile No More

>Blink No More

>Sleep No More No More

>Sleep No More No More

youtube.com/watch?v=M9I_Xp9-1-c

JUST A REMINDER THAT ZA IS NO LEADER

>the cyberman chest unit is growing out Bill's chest at 0:06

Ugh.

Stop it before it starts, stop replying to bait and they'll leave

>World War Three No More

But user, JNT really was a shit showrunner.

Second for RTD

>Knock Knock
>Who's there?
>No More

That's probably just her breathing and the chest unit rising up.

>showrunner wars

The Doctor is never in danger. At least in the current era.

He is perfect. He never fails. Everyone in the universe adores him. He is literally the president of the Earth. And took over Gallifrey in 15 minutes. He is almighty, wise, smart, handsome (yes I'm talking about Capaldo).
With the current style of writing it's literally impossible to put him in danger. Literally. There's no way he can lose anything.

I'm late to the party lads. How and why the fuck is John Simm back?

Are there people who unironically think Tennant's era was better than Smith or Capaldi? At best his shit was an 8. At worst it causes complete confusion how anyone sat down and said "We should keep making this for television."

you are talking to a BOY?

She's clearly breathing you autist.

>how
we'll find out next week
>why
shit ratings

Don't post non canon stuff in /who/ please

He failed last episode. He's probably going to fail in this finale.

Time's winged chariot hurrying near, and yonder all before us lie, deserts of vast eternity.
Thy beauty shall no more be found, Nor, in thy marble vault, shall sound

My echoing song; then worms shall try
That long preserved virginity, and your quaint honour turn to dust, and into ashes all my lust, the grave's a fine and private place

But none, I think, do there embrace.

11's run was royally moffucked. Smith wasn't bad but most of his episodes were pure garbage.

youtube.com/watch?v=w4xm9NHNUf8
The Family of K I N O

Tennant's only good season is S3. S2 only has 2 decent episodes and S4 is boring as shit

>The Family of K I N O
Adaptation makes no sense, 10 was most human incarnation, there's no contrast with him and John Smith like there was with 7

I only realised earlier, randomly, that the only 3 planets/settings in Series 9 were Earth, Skaro and Gallifrey. Yawn.

>believing smith's era was fucked
>tennant started with literally the worst season of doctor who in the show's 50 years
>there wasn't even noncanon ear story seasons as bad as series 2
>There was a season with a rainbow motherfucker strangling people and timelash happened and it was still better than series 2.
>there was a year when some americans got together and made a movie starring a british alien and daphne ashbrooks sweet tits and it was still better than the seasonal average of series 2.

The solo stories in S2 weren't that great but all of the 2 parters are GOAT

the space station in sleep no more? the confession dial? And that's not even counting different eras of Earth history

>series 2 is bad meme
oh god

But you never watched Series 2 user

They wasted 2 2parters on ruining anything cool about the cibberymen. They literally tried to adapt the greatest cybermen story ever told and fucked it up. And then made them the Daleks' bitches. How is that GOAT?

the finale is awful, the cibsicle two parter is mediocre, and the satan two parter is overrated to shit. put it in series 1, 4, 5, 8 or 9 and it wouldn't get nearly as much praise

I did

>people defend this promo
Seriously, just how? It's very cheap.

>blaming americans for leafshit
day of the rake when

>end of the world
>long game
>bad wolf/parting of the ways
>present
excuse me what

I said it first

Long game says spaceship. The other ones do take place at least partially in the present.

They do spend a minute in end of the world and bad wolf/parting of ways in the present. In long game they drop off adam mitchell to his mom, but thats technically a few years into the future in that story.

Lowest
Ratings
Ever

The Ninth Doctor didn't even leave the Solar System in Series 1

I thought it was fanart when I first saw it

I only realised earlier, randomly, that the only 2 planets/settings in Series 1 were Earth and a Space Station above Earth. Yawn.

So, the upcoming finale is where Simm, who has survived The End of Time, regenerates into Gomez gets Cybermen Technology and goes on to create the Nethersphere, right?

He didn't really left Earth's orbit (Except maybe in End of the World, where I'm not sure where station was placed)

>dalek was set 5 years ago

woah

youtube.com/watch?v=TfTGVnk_XEU

We don't know, the episode hasn't aired yet

>implying ratings matter when doctor who sells merchandise by the truckload.

"Oh no, we better cancel Doctor Who for not having 10 million in ratings on a tiny island when it makes millions more in the US in commercials, theatre showings and the truck loads of doctor who merchandise that brings in hundreds of millions every year"

They're not going to cancel doctor who when they make more money on it than anything else on british tv. Literally 5 people could watch it and they'll still sit down and make 14 episodes a year as long as 40,000 $30 sonic screwdrivers keep selling

K I N O

youtube.com/watch?v=ih5NcmecGjU

>Ramon Salamander comes to power in this year

Took advantage of the power vacuum left behind by the monks I see.

If 5 people watched it, how would 40,000 sonic screwdrivers sell?

>>implying ratings matter when doctor who sells merchandise by the truckload.
implying merch sales haven't drastically dropped in the UK

>SERIES 9 SOUNDTRACK WHEN

K I N O

>implying anyone gives a shit about uk merch sales after theresa may fucked the pound

Not user but there was a pic going round on Twitter a while back comparing how much merch there was in a shop during the Tennant era (an entire wall of the store) to the late Smith/early Capaldi era (about 2 action figures on the corner of a shelf).

Is Doctor Who even big in America anymore compared to how it was back in the Tenth and Eleventh Doctor eras?

As an Amerilard I remember Doctor Who being all over the damn place around the time of the 50th. Nowadays, the Doctor Who fan club at my uni died and you see a lot less Doctor Who merch around the cancerous "geek" stores

Overseas to geek teens. Do you know how many people have bought a 4th doctor scarf without watching one episode from his era?

>Doctor Who being all over the damn place around the time of the 50th
To be fair, it was the 50th, it was promoted like mad

yup it sucked

not doing much more exploring this season, pretty much every episode follows the same pattern this year

>Merch sales

Purely anecdotal/cherry picking but compare the vibrancy and vastness of that display to an more recent example (the "2010 rebrand" really made everything quite dull and boring and less-fun)

The golden age.

I don't see action figures (Star Wars, Doctor Who etc.) sold anywhere other than shops like Forbidden Planet now.

who else has one of those kino TARDIS laptop bags? i can't be the only one here

am I having fucking deja vu or have I seen these exact posts before
it's a good point though, google image search doctor who nowadays and it is so fucking blue it's ridiculous

>liking a surfboard set on fire everywhere.

Gonna have to take a hard pass user. Rebrand looks better.

this looks awful. series 2 era promos were the worst

Basically this. You might occasionally find some sonic screwdrivers or something in cheapo shops and bargain bins, but generally it's all in Forbidden Planet and aimed at the tweenagers and young adults (and the old weirdo fans) rather than the young kids.

christ it's like they surprised him on a night out with the flash on and then photoshopped his face onto his own pinstripe suited body

Really? I see doctor who displays in book stores, comic stores and even target where I live.

>BLUR
>EVERYTHING

Only piece of merch I own is a TARDIS hat someone lost on a rollercoaster at a theme park I used to work at

Those were the days, when Who was kino.

Give me colour and vibrancy over a really boring brand design any day.

youtube.com/watch?v=M9I_Xp9-1-c
this looks great, it'd be great if they actually aired doctor who finales in that aspect ratio

Rebrand is boring.

And bitches were THICC.

Why does Doctor Who have such a cancerous community? Everywhere there is at least one person who approaches you and says "your taste in doctor who is shit" and everything ends up in a clash. Always.

>kino
>Pre-2010

you aint wrong

Yes. It was.

I challenge you to find any online fandom that isn't cancerous.