Are there any Hollywood movies in which the female love interest is much older than the male love interest...

Are there any Hollywood movies in which the female love interest is much older than the male love interest, but it's not a plot point? (So something like The Graduate doesn't count)

LOTR

I love these images, they trigger the fuck out of people.

Virgins aren't people

post the virgin walk

I never wear earbuds ever. I might wear headphones at home (or maybe to listen to music on a plane), but earbuds never and I would never wear them (or headphones) in normal daily life.

harold and maude?

Is there an 'alpha sit' version?

Er, amy Adams is like 7 years older than henry cavill, not really a lot older.
Only Lovers left alive?

Don Jon

No man should "have a sense of personal style"

sit with your legs wide open, let them know your balls and penis are too big

The Virgin driving
The Virgin public toilet visit
The Virgin Bargoer/clubgoer
The Virgin Store Customer

Someone needs to make these

It's a pronounced key element of both these filns. It's not like Tom Cruise movies where his wife is 30 years younger and it's never addressed.

riker from star trek

t. no personality
Are you also afraid to speak up and make decisions while with a group.

Fuck you faggots who recommended me to watch Only Lovers Left alive. That film is more pretentious than my vegan coworker.

Men should not care about "fashion". It is a trivial, lowly pursuit

>It's a pronounced key element of both these filns.
In Don Jon? It's been a while but I don't remember her being over 20 years being a plot point. Rather her being a single mum with a dead husband.

Why do you virgins insist on talking like anime villains?

Ah yes...

>hair seems to overreact to wind
haha, what?

It's stressed that she's older than him (although this is part of whole thing about her having different values than him)

dont have to care about fashion to have a sense of style. it should be natural and thoughtless.

caring about fashion as a dude is virgin as shit. Normies couldn't care less about it

If it's part of you you should try to own it. You wear clothes? Then do it with personality.

If it is thoughtless, how is it a sense at all? Just wear things that are comfortable and fit properly

First two has been made.

it's stigmatized for an older woman to date a younger man because women go barren earlier. men can have kids up onto old age. life is unfair.

>You wear clothes? Then do it with personality.
Please do not do this, this is how people end up with fedoras and wearing all black. If you try to have a "personality" with your clothing you will just make others cringe, just wear normal ass clothes like a man

>sitting in the middle
>closing legs
I do just about everything except this.

I think it goes beyond stigma, its literally in our genes. Women become sexually less attractive more quickly as they age than men do because we evolved specifically to make more of us and women lose the ability to have children at a younger age

Yeah, I don't get the sitting in the middle one, seems like this hypothetical person would always sit on the edge

more please

Yeah I phrased it wrong and I get your point. However, what I mean is that if you do something, you should care about it. The way you present yourself is a big part of your life.

Who keeps drawing these stupid fucking images?

Its less her being older than him and more her being more mature than scarjo, basically the same thing I don't remember them talking about the age gap between them too much

i don't really understand this meme
i'm a virgin and none of either of these applies to me
is it inaccurate on purpose? somebody give me a rundown

>no virgin masturbator

Men can have children when older but they really shouldn't. If they do their kids are born with autism and dad will probably blame vaccines. Many such cases.

Made of stereotypes of your typical beta and to piss off /r9k/

FUCK YOU, TAKE THAT BACK

>i'm a virgin and none of either of these applies to me

The funny part is that you only think it doesn't apply to you because you're autistic.

Virgins come in a variety of shapes and sizes. However, the one in these pictures is common.

What do you look/act like?

wait there are men who sit down to shit? I've heard some silly stuff in my day but sitting down to poop? you may as well get your balls removed and just become a eunuch already. some of my best days start when I'm going to the bathroom in the shower i bet your single mother told you to never do that user and just mudstompin as I sing David Bowie in the gyms shared showers. I can usually get a few other bros to join in with the singing or the shower.

no wonder you fags are virgins your so repressed that all you think about is TV and cunny why dont you go out to the local cinescene and grab the first pussy you see. maybe then you could get laid for once.

Holy crap how have I never noticed this

95% of the time its the lady blaming things on vaccines, or buying organic non-GMO gluten free food, or caring about horoscopes, or other dumb pseudo-scientific things,
It would be pretty fucking embarrassing to do that stuff as a male

i'm autistic and i think the image is spot on actually

A comedic genius.

>6'1'' things

Im not a virgin and I poop like top

>It would be pretty fucking embarrassing to do that stuff as a male
Kind of proving my point there

are you saying autism literally alters your entire perception of reality
that's pretty cool i wish i was autistic now

Thanks for the insight Dr Trump.

What a cunt. Still glad I voted for Hillary.

Normies absolutely care about fashion. They just understand the basics effortlessly so they don't have to read /fa/ or MFA or whatever. Autists need every goddamn thing explained to them, otherwise they dress like retards. I'm speaking from experience, by the way.

Whenever people unnecessarily CAPITALISE words I like to imagine that they're SHOUTING them

Florence Foster Jenkins

These virgin graphs are incredibly inaccurate btw.
I look like a perfectly average normie, even as far as being an 8/10 sick fuck chad.
Make one on 'interacting with women' on the other hand...
It's like the behavioural combination between Review-Brah, Jason Genova and Ice Poseidon.
Me+Women is an abstract mocumentry of the titanic.

>Normies absolutely care about fashion
Normies don't dress like slobs, but they aren't buying expensive jeans or giving a fuck about designer brand names

Can someone post the virgin walk vs Chad walk one pls

No product and/or too long, doesn't care about hairstyle

This one had promise, but looks like they ran out of material.

What the hell are you supposed to wear besides jeans? Sweatpants are alright for the busy student/stoner look.

men should not use "product"

Should also add the fact that I always look at how fast other people's windshield wipers are going to make sure I'm not making mine go too fast.

Whatever looks best with the Hitler Youth haircut.

so everyone in New York City is a virgin?? cause they all walk like this

>perpetually in contrapposto

every time

I use a paste, get in at the roots, and it still does that

I love these.

Already waiting for the "Chad relax" companion drawing

store customer has been made as well, with virgin, chad, and wizard versions

Hell, you seem triggered already

>implying the Virgin is able to piss at a urinal at all in fear of someone else entering the bathroom, thereby making the piss stream freeze up immediately since he can't go in front of another person

What is great about these autism/chad images is there is a bit of autism and chad in all of us.

Maybe I just dress like shit or I'm too inside my head to properly notice things, but all the fun-loving sex-haver types I see always look super put together to me, although some Chads seem to be able to get away with wearing basketball shorts 24/17, sometimes even when it's not hot out.

Obsessing over fashion beyond a certain point is probably non-Normie by definition, but the people who post on /fa/ and MFA are definitely not virgins or particularly socially awkward. Actual virgins would consider them more or less Chads for all practical intents and purposes, since most of them have friends/lives and can get girls (although I recognize this use of the term isn't accurate).

I can't say I have ever been on /fa/ but those people are almost certainly virgins

I hunch over because I don't want people to notice my gyno. Fix your shit OP

this one sucks

>but the people who post on /fa/ and MFA are definitely not virgins or particularly socially awkward. Actual virgins would consider them more or less Chads

fuck off with your bullshit, /fa/ggot

The fucking joke is that the "Virgin"
part mixes in completely normal behavior

"Never seen a stall" sounds wrong, what about nailing bitches in clubs?

It's called grooming yourself.

It immediately conveys that you are a confident person, care about personal hygiene, put aside enough money for clothing and that you're letting others know you want to be noticed.

I'm fuckin dying here.
>vibrates constantly to annoy people
wtf does this mean lol

>letting others know you want to be noticed
a.k.a. you're a giant douche

I still can't tell if their necks are photoshopped or not. Also the only one that looks semi normal in this picture is 2nd from left. I have never seen anybody dressed like any of those other yahoos

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

If you look like you are trying it does the exact opposite of that.

Yet you still want people to "naturally" notice you.

It certainly doesn't help that the average virgin is an imbecile.

What are Virgin and Chad-core TV shows and movies?

Lol that guy the middle's neck is wider than his head

It doesn't seem to be legitimate
bro how else are you going to maintain your psycho?

>will leave and go somewhere else if forced to parallel park
Fuck. This hit way too close to home.