White Feminist exposes the patriarchy of White Dads and Asian moms

A famous white Feminist has spoken out about how White Dad, Asian mom relationships impose patriarchy and racism over their Half Asian offspring.

Boycotting Western Women leads to immense suffering for the children of these misogynist couples. Marriages based on anti-feminism are a form of child abuse.

The oppression and abuse of Hapas by their patriarchal, western women boycotting parents, IS a Feminist issue.

youtube.com/watch?v=O0uz1ttT4qs

k

Its just white men who go after asians and asian women who get with whites are usually not parenting material

>IS a Feminist issue
>IS

Please go back to Tumblr or Reddit or wherever.

It is claimed that Boycotting Western Women leads to immense suffering for the children of these misogynist couples. Marriages based on anti-feminism are a form of child abuse.

This. It should be illegal for betas and whores to be parents.

That's succulent.

Pretty much this
This would be hard to enforce, considering that
a considerable amt. of the girls that are sloots,
lack of sloot-shaming and Dd for mail order
brides

>famous
>white Feminist

Nobody gives a shit about what a known cuck says.

Feminists are using Hapas to provide empirical proof that MRA anti-feminist marriages don't work and that boycotting western women is abusive towards their own children

It's literally child abuse to bring a child up on feminist principles.

>Sex for reproduction and not solely for pleasure and control.

When will we have artificial reproduction? Hapas and feminism will not be issues then.

I didn't think the Islamic State had a stance on feminist issues. Western women are degenerate Honky Dad and Gook Mom are right.

Supreme gentlemen have it hard enough. Now this crap.

Oh look femenists have figured out that men have figured out that white women are unfit for marriage and are taking their chances with other races. How do we shut down this loop[hole and still shill for multiculturalism and diversity? Very problematic.

What about niggers? I could pull any random nig off the street and he'd have more life sentences than Elliot Rodger would have had if any of them actually got sentenced for the crimes they committed.

>Its a feminist issue, by marrying traditional Asian female thus avoiding feminism
Oh boy.

The problem is cause "most" white males getting an Asian wife.
Are like amazing racists against Asian males or don't give a rats ass about Asian culture and combined whit usually a Asian wife that's like a self hating Asian.

So thus they get kids and they teach their kids white is good but Asian got small penis etc.

You get a personality of self-loathing cause half of you is shit.

And you get a Elliot Rodgers.

>Elliot Rodger is an example of the extreme misogyny

He was just a socially inept with identity issues arising from his happa condition.

It's hot, I don't care. I'll put my seed where I damn well please.

>Like a specific type of woman
>This makes it misogynist
Or is this an example of stereo-typing asian females as submissive or something? Because I don't see the difference between that and saying white women are Botoxed, money hungry whores.

stop giving this dumb fucking bitch views

Feminist scholars claim to have researched the issue and found cultural differences beyond stereotypes. In addition MRAs and MGTOWs seek out that specific type because they don't like the Feminist values of western women.

Elliot Rodgers was clearly autistic. The guy could not understand social situations, nor could he act remotely normally in them. You read his manifesto, he lived in a fucking dream world, he was simply unaware of how society works on like any level. Combined with his wealth and narcissism and the culture surrounding him, you get a deranged violent person.

I wish Asian exclusion never ended

>White women become feminist cunts
>White men start getting Asian females instead
>White women do mental gymnastics to guilt trip white men into not seeking other options

Maybe if you stop being cunts you'd be able to compete

So what's the excuse with white men and black women? Imperialism?

There isn't the same trend of anti-feminist white men specifically valuing the ethics of Black women

>Feminist scholars

>DIVERSITY IS GOOD!
>EXCEPT WHEN MEN DO IT. DDDD: SHITLORDS!

We're way passed the point of this not being racism.

So what's the difference between white men seeking asian women for whatever feminist values they have, vs white women seeking black men simply for their masculine features?

Sounds like a crock of shit to me.

She is saying that East Asian women are specifically sought out for their anti-feminist culture and this is abusive to their kid

That's stupid. A child being raised by a heavily religious man seeking a woman for her religious values is just as abusive.

Can people just stop race mixing so much. Jamal should stick with Shaniqkwan, Joe with Rachel, etc. Everyone would be happier for it.

So what's better raising a kid in the West where he can get a better up-bringing and education or raising it in East Asia with shit tier opportunities? You get anti-feminism either way.

I'm literally saying she's being racist and sexist.

How is being against patriarchy sexist?

The real question is: who gave this dumb ho a camera?

She's not against the patriarchy. She's against white men.

But i'm a white male and so i love to oppress.
I didn't really want to, but if happas suffer that much, you leave me no choice but to get myself an asian wife.

>raising a kid in the West where he can get a better up-bringing and education
You can not be serious.

This. My asian wife hates chinese culture.

this has to flag something on the dsm

This, honestly if not for the circumstances under which it was released I would have thought Elliot's manifesto was a parody of someone from /r9k/. People were constantly going out of their way to be nice to him and help him get what he wanted out of life, but he always saw their kindness as some sort of slight.

lol white women
>"REEE PAY ATTENTION TO ME I HAVE NO POWER IF YOU DON'T ACCEPT MY BULLSHIT"
Nice slid thread though.

I find it hard to believe that hapa is an acceptable word, particularly for SJWs.
Words that mean mixed race for basically every other race are a no go.

Spot on. Have some tits.

Nice try asianmasculinity gook, we're still fucking your women.

>My asian wife hates chinese culture.

Can't blame her. The Chinese are pretty soulless.

/thread

SHUT IT FAG. You have no idea how good people have it here. Go to some South East Asian shithole and live like they do milking the motherfucking waterbuffalo at 5AM and shit with no future electricity or hope

He was actually pretty good looking. Too bad he was fucked mentally

>that elliot that appears behind her after she says confused
HAHAHAH

Do not cuck your son with half Asian genetics. Go for a black chick, maximum fucking test

Fuck race traitors

>it's another pro-racemixing thread

I'm gay though.

I just hate those pampered females that keep bitching at men.

Asian females are the proof that the problem with western females is not on the female brain per se, but with society pampering them to the point where they are spoiled.

I also think hapas are pretty hot.

So they end up violent and with a lower IQ?

is a world even possible where there would be nothing for the feminists to bitch about.

He looked good that is true.
But he kinda looked still too young like he still had to come of age or something.

I had the same fate.
people thought i was 14 year old at 22.
Didn't got pussy till i was 23.
Now im 31 and look like 24.
Its a major blessing now.

But back then it was super frustrating.

He had to be more patient and grow more of a personality and would have rolled in pussy when Elliot became 25 or something.

all non-whites should be sterilized and forced to adopt if they want children

If Feminists don't like it, it must be a good thing desu

What is it with Japan and the truth? You never see one without the other.

Im going to treat my kid like he's 100% white and 100% asian
there is no half-half
they dont have half of each, they have both of each, thats going to be my parental philosophy. my kid is going to live a very enriching life and I'm proud of that, not scared in the least.

Especially if I were to move to an Asian country, then my kid, would he/she not be considered a god?

Only one kind of interracial couple is allowed goy.

Prolly not
Unless he/she is good-looking
If he/she is a fuckface, yeah he/she gets the same treatment

Dunno if jap is just a gaijin expat or something.

This is as disgusting as saying a half-white half-black mongrel is fully white. Asian genes should not be corrupted.

Go eat some waffles.

>white women upset white men are abandoning their used up whore cunts

kek

I'm obviously a gaijin expat desu m8

Ask a white guy with a non-white girlfriend anything

cant you treat your kid like he's fully white? why not? lets say hypothetically I had a black wife and we had a kid. Am I supposed to only feed him chitlins and buy him Fubu to wear? No, of course not. Fuckers gonna eat quinoa and kale and wear polo shirts and khakis like the rest of us

>Black women are the only red pilled group.

Nope beefstew.
With some Duvel beer.

Fucking thing ends halfway through

You must have watched the feminist frequency version.

Where you at user, Osaka Tokyo?

>>>Asian fetish.
America is the land of the mix breed fetish race.

Yeah, if a white feminist is on your side, you are probably wrong. Why spread this around? White feminists are horrible, twisted people who lie constantly.

No.... Not it's not.

This is what I get from OPs tumblrina jewtube vid,that's she's pissed there's an exploit where beta white guys on her feminist studies campus do not have to put up with her marxist horseshit and they're fucking asian exchange students instead of her.

There's a reason these azns marry beta white guys, it's because husbands from their gene pool are a pile of dogshit. The typical Viet, Flip, Korean, Cambodian, Laotian, Thai guy is pissed drunk, poor, and beats his wife 24/7. Asian dudes treat bitches like they are chattel if you're a Thai or Flip and married a white guy consider that winning the life lottery.

>Sup Forumsacks and tumblristas fighting alongside each other

Imagine the suffering a wmaf mom has to deal with if her son looks like a gook
When I think about it this way, what happened to the supreme gentleman makes perfect sense

This.

>mentally unstable Asian women wants to purge their Asian genes from their future
>ends up with super Asian looking kids
>ironically amwf kids look white as fuck on average

But she is saying that it is the offspring of anti-feminists who suffer the most from their abusive values

Let's not forget our favorite Hapa!

Can confirm, my dad is a gook and my mother is white but only about a dozen people have ever realised that I'm not 100% white without me telling them

>all these yellow fever racemixers
Funny that some of these people are also white supremacists

Why the fuck are they called Hapas

>white woman is most desired
>everyone wants a white woman
>suddenly white man realizes how shit white woman is
>goes for asian instead
>white woman's status is now called into question because everyone follows the white man
>suddenly black man going for asian woman too
>suddenly latin man going for asian woman too
>white woman is now bottom of the barrel along with black woman

well no shit white women hate it. they were top of the food chain and now they're 3rd place behind asian and latina

You have to give white women credit for caring so much about the sons of white men who have rejected them

You have to give white women credit for caring so much about the well-being for children of white men who have rejected them

But you are a gook too

It's hilarious double-think especially when you consider how the more vocal and in your face BLM twitter activists that bring up their African heritage any chance they get would have been considered mulattos and octoroons back in the day.

No you dummy, have you learned nothing about how xenophobic Asian countries actually are considering how much Sup Forums praises this quality of theirs? Your hypothetical kids are going to get made fun of constantly in Asian countries for being mixed. Even more so then here.

I'm confused now, I don't want to race mix but I do want to piss off feminists.

What about Hispanic guy with white female? I see it all the time here.

Do you think it is hypocritical for Feminist to point out flaws in mixed race relationships and families that they believe were formed based on anti-feminist ideology?