It was a simpler time back in the day

It was a simpler time back in the day...

Other urls found in this thread:

adultswim.com/videos/minoriteam
urbandictionary.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Brown Bomber
um

>Black powers = suuper strength/speed
>Asian powers = Endless stamina and know how to do kung fu
>Whites powers = intelligence and breathing under water.

Intelligence is an Asian power

>"I will say that I created Black Lightning after convincing DC not to publish another "black" super-hero on which they had started work. The Black Bomber was a white bigot who, in times of stress, turned into a black super-hero. This was the result of chemical camouflage experiments he'd taken part in as a soldier in Vietnam. The object of these experiments was to allow our [white] troops to blend into the jungle.

>In each of the two completed Black Bomber scripts, the white bigot risks his own life to save another person whom he can't see clearly (in one case, a baby in a stroller) and then reacts in racial slur disgust when he discovers that he risked his life to save a black person. He wasn't aware that he had two identities, but each identity had a girlfriend and the ladies were aware of the change. To add final insult, the Bomber's costume was little more than a glorified basketball uniform.

>DC had wanted me to take over writing the book with the third issue. I convinced them to eat the two scripts and let me start over. To paraphrase my arguments...

>"Do you REALLY want DC's first black super-hero to be a white bigot?"

>Okay, he wasn't precisely their first black super-hero, but I made my point. The Black Bomber stories were deep-sixed and I went to work on my own creation."

Why is this bitch refusing a black man for the color of his skin? Fucking racists.

That

is fucking amazing.

that would have made an amazing miniseries about self improvement and learning the value of all people

no no that's not a "amazing" story to be honest. that sounds mediocre and predictable

In the bottom middle panel, he was supposed to be saying "Hey, can I use the n-word when I'm this form?" or something among those lines, but the editors didn't let Duffie do it.

But you know what, I think it's actually funnier that way.

Writer was smart to have this axed as one of the first black DC heroes.

This character would be interesting to see appear again in Dail H or Shazzam book.

>White powers = intelligence

I don't know what's crazier, that someone get that fat or that someone had idea to sell scooters to fatties.

adultswim.com/videos/minoriteam

Good luck meeting your (you) quota.

>asian
>not intelligence
this what white people actually think

And the person who first thought of it is probably doing pretty well for themselves, dangerously fat people and elderly all buying their scooters.

Anime literally spells everything out for you and Japanese games have the most obnoxious tutorials. Asians being intelligent is a meme.

American born Asians are intelligence

Asians from Asia are straight up retarded

It's more of a middle/upper class culture thing.

Wot

Is this really McDuffie taking the piss out of Bendis or is that just a Sup Forums rumour?

>CPT
What?

He looks like Bendis, that's all.
Colored people time.

"Coloured People Time" I believe.
Like Real Nigga Hours

>White Power= Intelligence.

CPT and Real Nigga Hours are not the same

What? Japanese games are literally the only ones with intelligent tutorials integrated into the gameplay like in Super Metroid or Megaman X, Western games are the ones that started with the obnoxious hour-long handholding mandatory tutorials, and then modern Japanese games started following suit to pander to the Western market

Hey, the guy that first thought of selling fatty scooters in America is probably filthy rich right now, I'd say he's a genius businessman.

Explain the difference for me.

CPT is basically "black folk are always late" so if you say you're gonna meet someone at 6, and they get their at 6:30 or 7, it's because they run on CPT.
Real Nigga Hours are the time between 2 and 5 AM, when only real niggas are awake and posting statuses on their social media and such.

enjoy your new knowledge of racist memes.

Thanks, now I'll be able to avoid a faux pad at my next pimps and hoes mixer.

For future reference:
urbandictionary.com/

t. nu-male cuck