You still don't get it, do you? He'll find her

You still don't get it, do you? He'll find her.
That's what he does...
THAT'S ALL HE DOES!

She is in trouble, isn't she?

>And your other gun

Why did the franchise fall so far?

Because it never should have been a franchise. Just like Highlander - if your first movie ties up its loose ends, maybe you should just leave it at that.

Daily reminder that Kyle didn't build the fucking thing

Okay, but T2 was really good

I kinda get that people can like the first movie more than the sequel.
But saying that T2 shouldn't have existed is fucking crazy.

>ties up its loose ends
how would john connor exist in the first place if reese wasn't sent back in time? john wouldn't exist to lead the rebellion in the first place. t1 has a huge plot hole.

No, T1 is a closed loop. The original ending, where Skynet was implied to have been built from the remains of the terminator made that more clear. There's no plot hole, because everything exists as part of a self-fulfilling timeline. John exists because Reese was sent back in time, and Reese was sent back by John. That's the way it's supposed to happen, and there's no way to change it.

T2 changed that by establishing that the past could be altered.

This is literally the problem with time travel / future sight movies.

They all have this paradoxical nature, you either accept the premise and ignore the paradox, or you cant enjoy the movie. Unless of course the movie is about the paradox.

What was the one with Tom Cruise where the machine predicted a plague, so the gub'mint put all the sick people together, causing the plague etc. That movie directly attacked the paradox of time travel movies.

God damn, I miss when men looked rugged and handsome like this, instead of the faggy Chris Evans/Chris Pratt types we have today.

Kek

Okay, okay

what i'm saying is how can john exist in the first place? john can't send reese back in time to be his father if he doesn't exist. someone has to send reese back in order to create john.

You're making the mistake of assuming there is a starting point in the first place. Time only appears linear to us.

T1 is a self creating loop
All the others fuck up the timeline.
T2 and up also have liquid metal traveling through time when they already established that only things surrounded by organics can travel.

That's where the paradox comes in. Like the other user said, time travel movies are fucked up precisely because of that. You either suspend your disbelief or the entire premise of the movie is a plot hole.

I still prefer the first Terminator

So was Aliens, and we saw what came after that.

Can't believe they got such a bland actor to play him in Genesis.

Genysis was already fucked up from birth considering how bad the script was, casting Jai Courtney as Kyle was just the final nail in the coffin.

also
>mfw we'll never get William Gibson's kino version of Alien 3

But, Who is he?

Also no one can match the look of the original future John Connor for some reason. They all look too round.

>tfw they pulled a "lol he didnt rly die its all fine" at the end of Genisys with Arnie terminator

comics/novel explains that the t-1000 got covered in a literal flesh ball so it could be send to the past. the flesh melted away once it was in the past

>Time only appears linear to us.
>That's where the paradox comes in
yeah, i'll bite the bullet. but i'll still argue that creating t2 wasn't a bad idea. if time is truly perceived as linear, what happens to the aspects of time that we don't/can't perceive? maybe that's why cameron made terminator in the first place, because he knew he could create a sequel from it.
you could argue that the liquid metal is in fact organic because it technically is living. it has the capability to adapt and form like tissue does. a next generation in technological evolution if you will. the machines having living organic tissue around an exoskeleton might have just been a bandaid on an existing problem.

(me)
hmm

jai Courtney was that bad, but the script lines for him where terrible
also didn't help that he looked like he just stepped out of the gym with his Big Mclargehuge body

barely any food in the future, and he some how looks big.
kyle is supposed to be lean and skinny

>What was the one with Tom Cruise where the machine predicted a plague, so the gub'mint put all the sick people together, causing the plague etc.

Hmmm, what IS the name of that novie anons?

The living tissue was to help blend in with humans.
It seems like they just wanted an excuse for Michael Biehn and Arnie to be naked and not have weapons.
Although in SCC one of the terminators had a gun under it's flesh.

When this shot comes in, you know that future Connor has seen some serious shit and is not to be fucked with

As soon as Cameron gets his Terminator rights back, he must make a future war Terminator movie with a rugged, battle-hardened JC, would be kino

That is because Terminator was created for men in mind. Marvel movies are made for kids/family.

>The living tissue was to help blend in with humans.
yeah, but it might have been also for time travel. the machines were developing time travel at the time so you never know. idk the lore, but in the context of the first movie they might've just sent out the model 101s that couldn't time travel on ops.

So it was established in the first 5 minutes of the movie that the Terminator can ram his arm through a persons body so why didn't he do that to Sarah. There were several instances when the T-800 was within striking distance but let's Sarah get away, especially when they are in the dance club and instead of ramming his arm through her body her opts to stand over her and reload an Uzi, allowing Reese to shoot him down.

maybe to ensure the kill?

>80's synth music playing in my head
fuck now i wanna watch this shit again.

Was Kyle Reese our guy?
>Was without a doubt a virgin
>severe case of oneitis
>stricken with PTSD
>Nike sneakers

Salvation remake?

>Was without a doubt a virgin
you sure about that one?

The way he spoke about women pre-coitus with Sarah made it look that way.

>died having sex only once

wow, so this.. is the power of.. trt

>mfw I share a board with people who think T2 is better than the first one

I always knew a threat to humanity would bring all races and genders together. It ducks how sterile the ever awaited Apocalyptic future of Terminator turned out to be in the follow ups. Did the Sarah Connor chronicles do it justice?

Sarah Connor chronicles kept the dark always night blues and blacks for the movies flashback scenes.

No idea where they were going in the last scene though.