Hey Sup Forums, would you watch a cartoon starring George Liquor, American?

Hey Sup Forums, would you watch a cartoon starring George Liquor, American?

I sure as hell wouldn't pay for it, if that's what you're asking.

Of course. It's John K that's preventing it from happening.

yes, no

I'd really rather not see John work out his daddy issues on national TV.

>le wacky character face
fuck off already

I would. That would be hilarious. I like GL,A better than Ripping Friends. RF seemed to be trying way too hard to get the ADHD hallway kid audiance back after all the Ren and Stimpy fans grew up.

I get it, John. You hated your redneck Canadian father.

OP are you John K in disguise getting our opinion?
Because it is yes. That show was too early for the internet and was killed by shitty bandwidth alone.

no

Does anyone feel like John K's style became a parody of itself?

Cartoons looking silly and exaggerated is a bad thing?

To the extreme John K does? Yes, actually. When everything is set at max volume, nothing stands out.

Boy, I sure can't wait for Cans without labels!

Even though it is years overdue and we know entire plot by now while John K. continues to squander donation money.

Hypothetically let's say I would.

If an 8-minute cartoon takes 4 years to finish, then the first 21-minute episode should be ready by 2026 or thereabout.

Sure, why the hell not, sign me up.

>he thinks there's any money left
He got what, 136K? Even without ANY administrative fees, that's only enough for a crew of four working for 8 months (136/4/8=4.5K a month which is what you'd pay a freelancer)

But you also gotta factor Kickstarter costs, rewards costs, administrative costs, and who knows what else.

>that's only enough for a crew of four working for 8 months

That would still be enough for John to have a handful of George Liquor shorts within year one instead of one unfinished short after four years if he wasn't so arrogant in the pursuit of his perfectionism.

Fucking CalArts students pump out 2 - 6 minute short films while PAYING their school 35k a year. 136K is more than enough for an indie animator to live off of while he works on his project and gets some clean-up or color artists to help.

He could still do the majority of work himself with a good schedule and live fairly well off of that money while still having enough for festival entry fees if he were ever going to submit it to anywhere but Annecy. Bill Plympton is able to make his films on a $50k - $150k budget really damn easily. Many indie animators could make a 5-minute short with that money. John K is just a hack and we now have proof at the expensive of his donating fans that Nickelodeon was right in canning his ass because he couldn't keep to a schedule.

>Fucking CalArts students pump out 2 - 6 minute short films while PAYING their school 35k a year.

B-b-but John K. is not like them! He would NEVER stoop so low as to use character models and references to accelerate the process! I mean, who needs that when you can have a good few minutes of balls-to-the-wall humour every 4-5 years?!

>John K. Is a Hack

Excuse me.

A hack is someone who produces work on time, under budget, in great quanity. Often their work is awful as a result of sticking to schedule and budget but they make a lot of it.

Stephen King is a hack.

John K. is WORSE than a hack as he cannot at least produce a great quantity of low quality work.

"I can't even rewatch [Ren & Stimpy] now. There's so many things I could have done better."

no

I dunno. What would it be about?

The resident braintrust working out his ennui over his father calling him a sissy boy back in the 1970s.

This, desu famalam
The wildness and wackiness of John's animation is completely meaningless.

Probably not, but would love a cartoon focusing solely on Sody Pop.

I'm already 35 I won't live enough to see the end of the first 11" 13 episode season

>students
>as a metric for wages and costs
wow kill yourself goldberg.

It kinda is when one is after running a start-up with fresh graduates as employees - like John K. should have done, goyim.

Has John stopped blogging?

King is cool. Don't be a faggot user, you are better than this.

>ennui
Keep using big words to make yourself sound smart, faggot!