I don't buy anything related to comics but this is really making me start to crack...

I don't buy anything related to comics but this is really making me start to crack. What was the first Sup Forums related thing you bought?

These.

Really bruh?

Does this actually exist?

>this is really making me start to crack

you and me too buddy...
Has this vinyl even been made yet? It was shown last year at SDCC, but that`s about it.

The temptation is strong

Please link

>doesn`t have scott inside the bag
Fuck this shit. Thanks for hyping me up for nothing

>Mondo

It will cost like $180 and feel like it should retail for $20.

>what are swappable parts

Then again I might be overly optimistic. This isn't a gook figure.

>Finally release a scott pilgrim vinyl
>6 years after the scott pilgrim hype

why even still make this? If not for the weekly Sup Forums threads about it, i would have forgotten about that series years ago.

I didn't even read the comic, it just looks fucking cool and I wasn't sure if I missed something.

Where did you get that Ramona?

Missed something? I mean i'd recommend reading the books before buying a vinyl figure of the main girl of the series.
But its your money man

>First Sup Forums related thing you bought

I think OP means "merch", but the correct answer should be
>A fucking comic.

We got a release date for this yet

I know about the series from watching the film, and I've always planned on going through the comics, it's just that I didn't know this was going to be a thing.

In any case, even when I don't buy it I love it when creators put out high quality merchandise that really feels like they put in the time and effort to make it shine.

Where can I buy this?

It's not out yet, preorders are coming up soon.

w-what's a comic?

The movie and the book are about the same, until the halfway point of the movie, where it vastly differs. This was due to the final book in the series not being released yet.

So, i`d still say to read the books. Its a decent read after all this time.
As for it being a "thing": It was a thing 5-6 years ago. No one really takes about it, and the fact that this vinyl is coming out soon baffles me.

...id still buy it, if i wasn`t in humongous debt.

A Catbug tshirt
It has gotten me laid

The one with Scott in the bag is a Mondo exclusive which will be $5 more expensive

It's gonna be $50

> buying comics

>spoiler text
For real? Nice.

I actually never buy anything Sup Forums related though I have a lot of it. People know I like comics so I get a lot of gifts like JL shirts, figures, etc. Especially from my step mom. I won a blue Lantern at my lcs when Nu52 came out

I actually always enjoy the things she gets me. She's the first person that ever just supported me for liking the stupid shit I do.

There are some figures that I really like. I never cared about figures until I started seeing threads like this on Sup Forums, and the occasional visit to /toy/

They're just way too expensive. Comics cost too much already!

You just want to hotglue it
Don't forget to share

I don't even fucking like Scott Pilgrim and I still kind of want this.

Is this the first in a series of figures? Or just Ramona?

I would buy the shit out of a Wallace Wells or Todd Ingram figure

Honestly I'd rather not support O'Malley.

For reasons? Or Sup Forums pettiness?

really tempted to preorder this, but if bryan ever released a kim pine figurine i'd buy it in a heartbeat

Not quite Sup Forums.

you and me both, only thing I know about scott pilgrim is that one movie and that Sup Forums has a hate boner for it

but man are the characters draw super cute

UNF

Sup Forums is not a hive mind. We do not still hate the same things.

Plus I still don't get that and generally chalked it up to haters gonna hate, because the movie is enjoyable.

But hating on Bryan ain't right after seconds. That is generally liked.

I want

>figures cost hundreds of dollars
>house is in squanders
his man has his priorities straight

Movie wasn't really that great. Definitely corny.

The comics were less so, but I still cringed every now and then. Is that really how Canadians function?