You just KNOW

know what

oh fug

That hand look really reptilian..

I can tell from these two shots alone that movie is pretentious as shit

Go back to your Snyder threads then

they showed each other their little beanus's... :>

MOAR

if you watch this movie in fast forward with the sound off you will have missed absolutely zero information.

This isn't a YouTube documentary where you have to take notes on how the reptiles control the hollow earth, you fuckhead

How long are you going to continue to gargle on this senile old shit's balls and his movies

right, it's not a youtube video. it's a movie where if you fast forward it with the sound off it's the same movie.

>you lookin at my girl

As long you stick to your capeshit threads

Did she blow her?

hmmm...

DUDE LESBIAN """""ROMANCE""""" OUT OF NOWHERE LMAO

Are you implying women can't love women.

what the fuck? I didnt even know this existed. Guess ol' malick is done for good huh

delete this pls.

>Assbender making the poor rooneytunes drop all her legos and run off

Hey man don't be too quick to dismiss capeshit, there's more in common with Malick than you think

Are yuppies the worst people on earth?

literally me

sure they can, but the scenes between rooney and the french girl had no emotion, no fluidity and most importantly no purpose

Their "relationship" was as inconsequential as everything else in this supposed film

One of those yuppies comes from a family that defeated the patriots. A lot of people loved said family because of that.

Yes.

meant for

>but the scenes between rooney and the french girl had no emotion, no fluidity and most importantly no purpose
Wasn't that the point?

who was malick supposed to be in this one?

lizard man

ikr magneto f*ckin jane foster ftw

Poor Rooney.

rooney could have benn running around mopping like christian bale does in most of knight of cups and it wouldnt have made much difference

zoey's appearence added nothing to the film

is it finally out?!

>mfw I deleted this piece of shit before this scene

Are you telling me we don't even get to see Hershlag eat carpet?

Who's the girl on the right?

You don't belong here, user. Please leave.

Is that like Closer or what? Since that was a good movie with excellent acting.

it's heavily implied that fassbender's "character" makes her have sex with some poor girl
bond girl from skyfall

okay.
what is some actually good lesbo kino?

cuz the only good ones I've seen are Spider Lillies and Carol

Mulholland Dr

of course they fuck, imagine clit rubbing against clit, both soaking wet, sweating and moaning

>meme flick

there's no such thing as lesbo love, women can't love another woman, they hate each other, it's just an experimental phase, eventually they want to get the d

The Handmaiden.

cannot be beaten

garbage

Asking for leskino, not a movie that has two women kiss once in a random scene

What does this mean? The entire movie is about a lesbian relationship.

Are you just asking for movies that prominently feature women hooking up? Cause Mulholland Dr is that too.

Therese and Isabelle
Heavenly Creatures
Oranges aren't the only fruit
Fucking Amal
The Bitter Tears of Petra von Kant
Madchen In uniform

Blue Is the Warmest Colour

What was the one with McAdams and Noomi Rapeface?

Passion.

BITWC obviously

MAN HANDS

Did we watch the same movie? Her relationship with Berenice was fleeting, incomplete and implied to be more sexual than her relationship with Ryan. It was obviously shown to be a shallow rebound when Ryan started seeing Lykke Li again. I mean, there were even memory inserts of Rooney happily dancing and carousing with Ryan in between shots of her and Berenice fondling each other. Their relationship was clearly shown to be shallow compared to her true love with Ryan.

Does there exist a reverse Brokeback Mountain where the homos were the wives

It's also implied Fass, Nat and Roons had a threesome

BOUND

So is this piece of shit actually worth watching? Going by this and the other archived threads, I garner that it isn't. I mean, the last three films I've watched are:
>Deep End (Jerzy Skolimowski, 1970)
>Manhattan (Woody Allen, 1979)
>Loves of a Blonde (Milos Forman, 1965)
I just don't see how a washed-out Malick can compared to that of worthwhile film, especially when this film appears to be in line with his past "experimental" spew. It's become clear that Malick's only actual worthwhile films are Badlands and Days of Heaven.

Why are you even asking when it's obvious you don't want to watch it?

thanks for the suggestions.
guess I have a new backlog to go through

>don't want
You misunderstand: whether or not I "want" to watch a film factors far less into it than said film's artistic merits. There are many films I have not wanted to watch, but as they're considered "required viewing", I watched them anyway. Along the same line, I can find substance in films I disliked. So the question is: is Song to Song worth watching?

>There are many films I have not wanted to watch, but as they're considered "required viewing", I watched them anyway.
Can you be anymore of a drone?

>t. uncultured swine

>I don't like math, therefore I won't learn it
>math isn't required knowledge if I don't like it
Could you be anymore of a retard? You clearly have nothing to say about Song to Song, nor understand even the trivial aspects of film. Don't reply to me again.

>Could you be anymore of a retard?
I'm not the one who thinks he absolutely HAS to slog through a movie he won't enjoy because someone said it's required viewing for whatever reason.

>Don't reply to me again.
I'm not a drone like you.

So here's what I have to say about Song to Song: it's better that you don't watch it because you'll inevitably shit up any future threads with your infantile views about what to watch. And since you crave to be told what to think, I recommend you to not reply to me.

>Don't reply to me again.

I bet faggots are afraid of you

Math isn't really required knowledge unless you happen to be a retard

whats the movie about? pretty people having fun?

the way this is filmed gives me anxiety

>he's not a pretty person who has fun
Sad!

Lost and delirious.

Very good, better than everything on that list.

everything you just described was intention which is a very different thing from execution
i understood what were the zoey scenes suppose to represent, but it never affected me in a significant way, it just didnt connect with me

and the reason it didnt connect is because the entire movie was so cringe-inducingly made hollow naration, unnecessary "artsy" shots, nonsensical and erratic behaviour of everyone that was in front of a camera

overall a complete lack of imagination and invention on how to properly compose your film which lead to failing to make the intended effect this film is suppose to have on the viewer translate to the screen resulting in a bad film

>everything you just described was intention which is a very different thing from execution
Not him, but that was pretty much the execution
Also there's no such thing as to "properly compose a film"
I guess you're referring to the apparent lack of plot, in which case you should go read a book instead of watching a visual peom

*poem

drive

>lack of plot
this movie has a plot though
its amusing when you memeflick fanboys disregard any criticism of your god with "waaah you probably want plot waaah, this is art and you dont get it waaaah"
none of my criticism's of the flick had anything to do with "the plot", none of it

you just pulled this shit out of your ass to make yourself seem like you know anything about film or art in general, which you dont and you've practically proven that with your "theres no such thing as to properly compose a film" comment

>clearly above the other cars
Terrible.

why do never wear seatbelts on tv

>none of my criticism's of the flick had anything to do with "the plot", none of it
Then what were they, because all you said was it didn't follow "proper composition" whatever that means.

I row

>memeflick
>flick
>I know more about art than you
No one's going to take your arguments seriously if you type rants like an angry teenager

lack of hershlag toe sucking in this kino

BBRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPP

kek I like the file name

I was thrown off during this whole scene, because I didn't realize that gif was from the making of this film until I got to this point in the movie.

just like in house of cards.

spot the lesbian

mah niggas

why is she so autistic bros

What did Malick mean by this

incredible

me on the left

Hey, you wanna toothpick?

Literally me.