You have an army of 20 million genetically enhanced super soldiers who will follow your orders without question...

You have an army of 20 million genetically enhanced super soldiers who will follow your orders without question, have the best and most modern equipment, and are superior physically and mentally than most humans (let's say they're on par with Navy Seals, Spetsnaz, Green Berets, SAS, etc.) What do you with them? What countries do you invade? Do you invade anywhere or use them as a global police force? How will you convince the world to not see you as a threat if you choose to use them for good? What is your endgame with this massive army?

Pic related: what each of the soldiers look like, minus the cross.

Invade Indonesia, Malaysia,Brunei and Saudi Arabia, ethnically cleanse the native population, only allow immigration from non muslim whites

You do realize you'll be starting a war though, right? The entire free world will be gunning for you. You better plan on digging in, cause you're gonna be there for a while.

Yes, mostly muslim countries would fight against us, more muslims dead, that's the end goal of it all

Invade Iraq and Syria, take out Isis under the pretense of allying with Israel, then betray them and Install Lords to govern the Middle east, then threaten the US Zionist loyalists with nuclear weapons and take control of the US then id genocide jews and muslims

That's even more unrealistic than mine

Kill 3rd wave feminism.
and possibly hilary and trump, for good measure.
see if we can milk money off of the assassinations, then fuck off to some war torn area and raise hell where we can get away with it.

I'd reclaim Constantinople.
Then Jerusalem.
That's all that masters

We all have fantasies

> How will you convince the world to not see you as a threat if you choose to use them for good?

Rebuild the Parthenon

But I'd be a threat, don't kid yourself.

send them to all major economic powers in the world. thats going by total gdp not some arbitrary it doesnt look like a 1st world country faggotry

without a declaration of war you can walk in. do recon. then strike during election season. people in the media killed and replaced to get close to politicians and they are taken hostage.

their militarys taken by force at a late night "changing of the guards". they end up nuking weaker countries and a new law of the land laid out for all people. 1 currency, 1 government, 1 set of laws.

zero tolerance for any infraction. jay walking equals execution. overdue library books equals execution. trying to do any terrorist shit equals being deep fried by being lowered into a vat of boiling oil feet first slowly

Take them to antarctica and use them to build me a base that fuels off of thermal and nuclear, and this can be converted to fuel for my army.

Then I invade Australia, South America, and South Africa and force any attackers to come down to the south pole area and wear them down.

Invade North Korea, attack SK with a few volleys of artillery, take out best Korea leader.
Then wait and see what shitstorm spews from China and SK
Once the entire world's attention is on WWIII habbening, ethically cleanse the Middle East from Muslims and Israel.

Once they're onto me, blame it all on Israel and mask as a holy war.

Take out Hillary and Trump and rig elections for Jeb Bush by shilling his guac as a legit cancer curing miracle medicine.

The end.

So basically a one world government and you'll be the president of it.

>jay walking equals execution
>overdue library books equals execution

Underrated post

You do realize Australia's geographical
location, right?

Already taken man

Yes, it's a comfy place to prepare traps and attacks from below. Maybe you sense what would be next, don't you, looless and clueless

I can live with this

quiet both of you.

Attack Switzerland, they've been neutral for too long...

I'd convince the major world powers that this force will be used for good, that my intentions with it are honorable, and question why I SHOULDN'T have an army under my control (who are they to determine what I can own if it's been given to me, who are determine who can have what and why are they free from that same line of questioning?) They'll eventually have to leave me be as they really can't do anything about it as any acts of aggression toward me will be met with retaliation. Then using my newfound influence I'd convince CNN and other major news network to give me a timeslot on primetime to make a speech declaring my intentions to use this force "to fight evil" and declare war on ISIS, and during the speech I will reveal that "as we speak" the forces of my army have invaded the Middle East and are engaging ISIS, Iran, and other hostile countries/groups (think the George Bush speech when Iraq was being invaded). Once I have defeated my enemies and established NATO friendly governments in a highly publicized campaign where I have a cult of personality built around me and my "will to do good" and warrior spirit I'll be loved worldwide. I'll continue to live in the Middle East and govern the land, keeping it safe, playing an active role in world politics and using my influence to bring the region to first world standards, until I am 35, at which point I will decomission my army, return to the US, and run for president, where I will use my past actions and public image to be elected.

TL;DR: I'm not gonna go apeshit like most of you and start committing genocide (even though I do hate alot of the people you do), and instead I'll aim for the more realistic goal of killing the bad guys to gain love and affection and use that to gain power.

I would completely eliminate the islamic state powers in outright war. I would have all their leaders captured, and publicly executed after robust torture designed to get them to denounce their cause and faith right before execution. I would record it and post it all over the internet. I would kill it so dead, the closest you could come to a muslim in the middle east is a bloody kuran. No islamic state means America has no reason to give money to the Israeli government anymore, which is currently to the tune of 20,000 per israeli citizen. I would claim all the clay I earned via conquest, where I would be the undisputed dictator, aided legally by Jewish allies in the region who'd be kept at arm's length, with no military interaction. Domestic policy would be centered around a highly responsive citizen police force that citizens would be required to serve into some capacity for four years, giving you an appreciation for federal law and regulation, one things towelheads are having serious trouble with. I would assure Putin that I have no interest in the Ukraine or anything near India. Then, I would leave society to pray and meditate with my supersoldier army in the beautiful Damascus mountainside for the rest of my natural life, or until I was needed again.

An honest man is selfish, but also moral in and unto himself.

Aim for the US, once everything is secured, specially with the mass media, then you can reveal several truths..

I would use them to long term infiltrate every government and military possible over the course of 15 years.
Then I would use them a coup of governments around the world, seizing power.

Finally a way to get back at those fucking emus

Are they geniuses and are there female ones?
If so, I'll just start a country in Antarctica and be as isolationist as possible.

Anyone know what kind of tacticool helmet the operator in OP is wearing, and where I could find one?

I would have them invade India and forcibly install toilets in every home, Train people to use them, Clean up th toxic waste, Teach and Operate the filtertation plants.

>anyone streetshitting will be apprehended for the crimes they have commit.

>minus the cross
wew lad

Simple. Begin another holocaust against mudslimes and kikes. I would give the muslims a choice to convert to another religion and if they don't they go to the camps along with the jews.

This is how I want to dress when attending the BLM protests.

-invade russia (easiest world super power to invade)!
-Explain to Europe and US your "fake" motivation and make them allies or make then not attacking( easy i guess because they cant really understand the power behind a Russian invasion).
-Use Russia as a base to implement a true super power.
-destroy every single Muslim you can find when all your troops are dead. your job is done i guess.

I would have them all form the largest circlejerk in history

Seems like me and you have the same idea here. I'm just in this for some personal glory, to right some wrongs, and a bit of power. Going batshit and killing off droves of people will just start WW3 and get you assassinated.

>-invade russia (easiest world super power to invade)!
you literally are retarded

I add the cross. I'm a Christian and I will invade and conquer the world to spread the word of Christ. Or I would if it wasen't for nukes, and tanks and other shit I don't have. 20 million infantry is nice, but unless I have some other heavy weapons, or WMD's it won't do much.

Take over the US as they're the only ones who could stop me.

After that, lots of genocide of brown people, beginning with the spics.

Re take Rhodesia duhhh

end the white race, I would kill every last white man, only the women will be spared, and I will plant my seed in every last one of them

explain yourself you fucking jew

>Invade South Africa. Remove dindu. Let whites live.
>Make my self fuehrer, start conquering the rest of the African continent and exterminating dindus while increasing the size of my empire. >Take advantage of natural resources. Make money for myself and my newly formed nation. >Invest in infrastructure, industry, etc....
>My nation is now an economic power house.
>Uncucked Europeans, Americans and Australians move there in droves for better opportunities and to live in a white nation.
>Repopulate all of Africa with whites.
>Feels good man.

What, with your tiny Malayan burnt sausage? Get real faggot, I'd snap your meek neck.

One warhead will claim whole 20mil.

>Tell them their overall objective is to put Earth on the path to becoming a type II civilization with as much personal freedom as possible
>Have them organize themselves into whatever structure they determine to be most effective (Hell they're all super intelligent they probably know better than me)
>Specify that America is the most important country to keep safe and free, but do what they can for the others if they have free time
>Have several thousand of them specifically working at creating the most immersive VR games possible
>Have another several thousand dedicated to creating sexy promiscuous anthro fox women, either biological or robotic with AI
>Sit back playing videogames getting blown by sexy fox women while I watch the world enter the stars

Give it a whirl you 5'5 potato nigger

I would clean up my country and remain impartial in international affairs, only using them for recon outside our borders.

Unless there is a near global (and country-wide) agreement that they should be used to quell a specific situation, and the motives and directives would be transparent.

I wouldn't need to convince the world our forces aren't a threat to the righteous, as my actions would be what spoke.

No endgame beyond being the manifestation of liberty and justice of truth.

100 million super soldiers could invade Switzerland and 100 million men would die in those mountains

Mostly eveyone in Switzerland owns a rifle and is military trained, they have high bunkers in the mountains and excellent communication networks, the country is a fortress

>first have them form teams and track down/execute NWO/Illuminati scum, then take/make and publicize videos showing all the proof of their crimes they found in their houses and bases, and torture films where they reveal what they have done on lie detectors.
>take over nuclear bases and use them to wipe out Africa, the Middle East, and possibly India/China
>Assasinate anyone attempting to gain widespread power over others like governments, etc.
>once everything has settled down spread the soldiers out and command them to act as voluntary peace force that only punish clear cut violent acts like murder, theft, rape, assault, intentionally breaking a serious contract, etc. They would only operate on donations and offer to train others if needed, if they cannot afford to without enough donations to live they will move somewhere where they can or find a new job.

i really need to say the invasions strategies, go eat a fucking black dick like you wish for your whole life.

100 million supersoldiers whose only mission is to kill the populace could take over any country in the world armed with only sticks

I would conquer the very stars themselves.
Terra first though.

Purge turkey and revive the eastern Roman Empire. Proceed to deus vult with non-cucked eu states.

Thus, ensuring that over time, the entire white race becomes black, without any genetic tampering?

No thanks.

I would give them internet access and unleash them on Sup Forums to mine gets in the service of Kek, of course.

Are my super soldiers evenly divided between men and women? If I have anything close to a decent sex ratio forget conquest I'm taking my 20 million hyper strong and intelligent supermen and building a new country somewhere far from prying eyes, maybe the jungles of central Africa or South America or the Arctic Circle if my supermen can find a way to make it sustainable.

Good man. This is realistically what I feel like most people would do. I would however be sure to deal with ISIS, Iran, and North Korea first,

>Instigate race war
>Purge all the way down to Panama
>Build the wall.
>Create new shining Continent nation of National and western ideals

>invasion strategies for conquering Russia with 20 million men
It doesn't really matter what your strategies are or whether they bother to use nuclear force on you. You wouldn't make it halfway across Russia and that's just facts. Napoleon and Hitler had far, far more men than that and a greater technological advantage than OP gave you.

I think you underestimate how difficult it is to kill the populace.

I'd pick my enemies pretty selectively. People like Ayyub Faleh al-Rubaie are fine, but I'm not interested in interpretations of the quran that include ideological war as a state of rest. Ideological war is great, but only if it's just. Otherwise jihad is not a calling. Islam is the religion that has changed the least over the years, and that's mostly a good thing, which isn't politically correct, but the problem is their making enemies with people they have no business fighting. Allah doesn't want you to commit suicide for nothing, or a cause you can't win, and to do is an abomination, too.

I think you underestimate how many people 100 million is. And do you think they're going to march in single file to start beating you guys with sticks? They would pretend to be normal citizens then murder people while they are alone

What the fuck are you talking about?

I send the legions to Arrakis and secure the spice. He who controls the spice controls the universe.

I would sell them to the highest bidder and live lavishly.

you are a fucking retard, Hitler had just close to 4 million army.
op talk about 20 mil of especial forces do you know what that means? i have more Special forces then the whole world combined.
its not easy but can be done for sure.

suck a dick btw

>Asian calling others short

Average paddy is 5"11 and pic related is me, boxed for years where u @ boy

White power you little Asian sandnigger crossbreed

we already did that

Invade America
Destroy Jews
Destroy military-industrial complex

Now there's less evil in the world.

This, kill all the fremen tho.

As I said in previous posts I'd deal with ISIS, Iran, and N. Korea. I don't see how any logical and well meaning world power could take offense to that. And I'm actually starting to re-think my previous post when I said I'd become president, fuck that too much work. I'm off to the mountains too bro. Parties and banging hot chicks daily.

>5'11
>not short

In the 21st millennium, there is only slack and peace, and while we're not talking space marines, we're talking highly trained dudes here. Each one is a supersoldier. Commandos without any warning or understandable chain of command would be impossible to coordinate against and fight. The United States has a much better chance of fighting back, since there's less rural area, and better logistics. That said, holding it would be harder, so not a good idea.

Of course, my Harkonnen friend. That goes without saying.

Wouldn't that mean that Merkel's idea of bringing in blacks, and arabs to Europe is the best thing for the white race? Because over time every human would become white, if you banned anyone from ever going down to Africa or other southern nations.

>20m soldiers
literally everyone

First and foremost I would get my troops to head to Syria, and fight along the Pro-Assad forces, the first goal would be Aleppo, capture it quickly and ensure that collateral damage is minimal, then recapture all of Syria for pro-Assad forces, this would send a clear message to all would be world superpowers, and with a military of 20 million strong and superiour troops, you could gurantee the US, China, India and Russia, UK etc. would have some pretty rustled jimmies, but I would not be around to make friends, my next goal would be all countries with Sharia law, I would use the sucess of my troops within Syria as an example of what could happen to their countries if they do not drop their vile system.

This would obviously trigger SJW's and Hillary, but again, with a military bigger than China's, Indias and the US combined is really would not give a shit.

Any countries which had not dumped Sharia would be invaded, and any would be rebels thrown into re-education camps.

My next goal would be Africa, I would send in my troops to invade and remove all corupt Governments, ridding poverty and crime would be a goal, but with 20 million 'genetically superior' a few thugs and would be rebels would certainly not be a problem.

After this, it would be a matter of getting all Muslims to live in Muslims countries, all Africans in African countries etc. after they have been made safe.

After all of these goals are met, I would simply use my military as a world police force, stomping out degeneracy wherever it appears.

Then I would declare that I am loyal to Trump, and use my troops TO BUILD THE WALL.

:^)

Congrats, now the Muslim hordes, Russians, and Chinese take over.

You mean *with* the cross.

Non nobis domine! Deus vult!

He is being retarded and saying that, everyone was from Africa and was black. But our black ancestors came to Europe and we evolved to have less melanin in our skin because we did not need it to protect us from the sun or something. So if we went back to Africa we would eventually evolve again to get the melanin to protect ourselves from the sun, and thus turn into niggers even if we don't race mix.

Do I have access to proper general, armor, and an air force, or am I stuck with infantry only? Do I have the logistical means to support a war, or do I start with a surplus, and have to work with what I have?

If shit's out of luck, all I can do is carry out small-scale covert operations, and that's no fun at all.

Create my own Outer Heaven and become guns for hire.

I thought I had 20 million super soldiers? Filthy mudslimes and squishy European jews won't do jack shit

Britain
France
Japan
Italy
Switzerland
Austria
Poland
Finland
Netherlands
Belgium
Czech Republic
China

ISRAEL

Still butthurt about people shitting on your Christ-chan comics, Malay-nigger?

I will send them into the middle east to purge and show no mercy.

I will then send them into Europe to remove the traitors and human garbage that fled there.

I will then bring them back here to repair the damage that has been done to this country since ww2

I will then have them deployed to various cities to deal with the inevitable civil unrest from the lefties.

That's an inch above the UK average for a male and two inches above the US average for a male

You Anglos are manlets

>Israel
Not a real country mate.

I would ethnically cleanse that shithole Ireland of taigs

India instead then, mate.

Yeah I should have added that You have tanks, jets, bombs, humvees, etc. Let's say a million of each. Go big or go home brah

Create Mother Base
Start PMC
Eventually postion PMC into a major global industry
Commence Purge
Take defenceless war-torn countries under "peace-keeping" guise
Install puppet governments
Repeat as much as possible
Become Neo-NWO

As an american, I feel so through with the place. I feel so angry with my countrymen that the idea of leaving to let them burn it up seems almost palatable if I have the resources. If other people want to burn this place to a cinder until it's a "socialist utopia" like kenya, they can.

Only acceptable answer
Nothing Ireland can do about it either

first stop: tumblr hq
next stop: suckerbergs house
then on to msnbc, cnn, ny times
lastly, a tour of safe spaces at liberal colleges across the country

in just a few days, America would be great again.

Wipe out everybody who isn't at least 75% Northern European. Wipe out everybody who has a single drop of Dindu blood. Decommission army and give each soldier enough arable land to support their families.

>zero tolerance for any infraction. jay walking equals execution. overdue library books equals execution.
I WILL SERVE YOU UNTIL DEATH, FIRST CONSUL

order them to take out every army marine core navy air force and police force on earth and then the corresponding government heads, then collect and destroy every weapon on earth(gun swords nukes whatever) then follow that up to destroy any information on how to make weapons and erase the internet clean of literally everything, then destroy every prison/jail and kill all the prisoners that are actually guilty of crimes against humanity(people who beat off to mlp and smoke weed will be spared for example) and finally destroy their weapons and fight themselves to the death and the last one standing kill himself however he see's fit as long as it doesn't cause harm to anyone else

Stage a coup, cleanse American of non whites (less than 90% European DNA) and then support nationalist movements in Europe. Create a white world in which the white race is the dominant of the Universe. A ressurction

I would invade South Africa, wiping out the black population completely, and work my way up through Namibia and Angola on one side, and Mozambique on either side, then snap the trap on Malawi and every other state south of the Congolese Basin. I'd also take Madagascar.

With the entire area ethnically cleansed, I would divide the land into sections under one federated banner and allow people from selected states who are tired of over-populated, police state/censorship/nogunz lifestyles to settle as the map details.

Remaining troops would be divided evenly between the states to provide protection and expand infrastructure as needed. Most of this standing force would become a federated navy in due time.

That's right id only need a couple of soldiers with sticks to beat them into line irl