Trump will w-win. Just wait until the debates oook?

>Trump will w-win. Just wait until the debates oook?

What makes you think Trump could handle a debate? He'll self-immolate live on TV and all Hillary has to do is just sit there silently, looking like the dignified one.

It's over for him.

>Hillary
>coughing fit during debates
>stroke during debates
>"extremely confused during debates"

A lot more can go wrong for her

Nope. All he has to do is NOT live up to the DemocratMedia portrait they are so desperately trying to paint, and he will have it on the bag.

Actually people will sympathize with her more because she's of advanced age and still has the strength and courage to lead the nation.

Trump will win. He already has his Lion's Guard troops on the ground and they will make sure that only the right people vote come election day.

Hello cole. Correct The Record is the worst summer job ever, chad. You deserve better, colin

>believing anything media says

I dont think so, this is a presidential election. People want someone who will actually live out their term lmao

Great idea OP

lets put her in a coma

>Still talking about shill media "poll"

If I were him I'd just constantly call out the media during the debates. It worked before. And id keep hammering that hillary is a literal cuckold.

Kek works in mysterious ways

These threads are popping up too fast, I can't find enough diseased dicks

Help me comrades!

>"They're buying it! They're losing hope!"

Praise kek

>implying he won't weasel out of all the debates like the scum he is

Cyka Blyat. My Babushka just came into my room to bring me a plate of Chicken Shashlik and I literally screamed at her and hit the plate of Shashlik of out her hand. She Started yelling and screaming at Mikhail Gorbachev and I slammed the door on her. I'm so гpycтный right now I don't know what to do. I didn't mean to do that to my babushka but I'm literally in shock from the DNC last night, I feel like I'm going to illegally annex a sovereign nation. ни хyя́ хyйня́, how is he getting stumped??! This can't be happening, I'm having a fucking breakdown. I don't want to believe that the western world isn't as corrupt as I had thought. I want a future to believe in. I want Trump to be president to destroy this country. I can't deal with this now, I thought he was polling well in Sevastopol?? This is so fucked.

"Must....keep....posting.....that anti-Trump poll!!!"

seriously, fuck you

No. Just. No.

Designated Shitting (Shilling) thread

lmfao nigga nah. no one wants to back a weakling. no amount of poll cooking will save her after the debates.

>shilling

Sup Forumstards stop replying to shill threads and sage.

trump is INTENTIONALLY alienating all voters in the country it's his master 5d chess strategy to win you'd get it if you weren't a cuck

That's exactly the problem. Hillary will think she can use one liners like "shut up" and "stop tweeting" and just wait for applause.

lmao I said the moment Trump got a +0.1 lead on Clinton you were going to start seeing Bloomberg tier polls like ones from a few months earlier.

This polls like more like the heart rate monitor of a crack addict than a political election

Oh shit...a Hillary frog. I is out.

Sure, but Louisiana isn't even a battleground state.

someone actually get paid to astroturf poorly shopped hillary pepes on this himalayan sea salt forum.

enjoy