How to fight CTR shills

>Go to the cfg meme division and load up on anti-Hillary memes.

>Go to catalog and look at the newest threads.

>Spam 3-4 anti-Hillary memes and then hide thread and don't reply.

>If there's already 3-4 anti-hill memes leave it be and move on.

>do this once or twice every now and then.

If it is true that they get their money by the amount of replies then this will only make CTR pay them more money and it will burn through their funding faster.

It will also force those shills to look at anti-Hillary memes all day.

seriously these mods are fucking hopeless. we must take matters into our own hands, brothers!

Read my post here too: I think they're breaking the law

I can post more here if anyone needs any memes.

I've seen that and it was posted and stickies on plebbit for quite a long time, hopefully someone based in the media takes notice.

I wonder if any of them come here and accidentally get redpilled

What's this CTR nonsense you fags are babbling about?

It's worth a try, it's not like it takes long to spam 3-4 picture, I've been doing it this morning from mobile but can't stay here all day and do that.

don't forget to sage CTR threads as well

>Post false flag hoax bullshit pretending to be CTR after getting called out for months for flooding nu/shit/ with Trump propaganda to try to make it seem like there are two sides to the shilling (there aren't).
>Produce """"""counter""""""" shilling threads like this to make it seem like you're fighting an enemy you basically fabricated
>????
>nu/shit/ is still infested with paid shills
Would you guys work for the Pentagon by any chance? You seem to be using their problem > reaction > solution strategy here.

Sage is just entering the word sage into the "options" field right?

yes. it will prevent the thread from being bumped so you won't pile up shills on the front page.

Alright, thanks.

Half this board isn't even American, dumbfuck.

Nobody's getting paid to post in this slum, jackass.

Hillary Clinton's version of the JIDF.

>t. correct the record
financial records indicated otherwise.
do kill yourself.
preferably in an entertaining way

I just tuned in after being busy all day and I can say CTR is easily winning anons. This place is trashed.

>winning
It's pissing into an ocean of piss.
You're not going to convince anyone.

Didn't "blame" Trump. "Compared " Trump to people who are actually brave. Trump loses mind says pitiful things. Panic mode ensues at Trump Hqtrs.

>based
>media

OKIE DOKIE

There's a few people here and there that have a big audience and are alright.

Like the time during the DNC leak, all the important emails that were posted here and on plebbit were copied and pasted in the same order on several smaller news outlets until they made it on the bigger news channels.