TRUMP GENERAL - WHITE HOUSE SOON EDITION

>Lou Dobbs dropping the biggest redpill: Paul Ryan, Hillary Clinton on the same globalist team.
youtube.com/watch?v=DtfUNuR0Q10

>PAY-TO-WIN: OBAMA SENT $400M CASH TO IRAN AS AMERICAN PRISONERS FREED
wsj.com/articles/u-s-sent-cash-to-iran-as-americans-were-freed-1470181874

>Hillary says "we are going to raise taxes on the middle class," crowd cheers
twitter.com/SeanKD/status/760605882065485824

>The media constantly lies about Trump's crowd sizes and just about everything else, too.
theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/08/03/were-gonna-break-through-the-media-folks-donald-trump-rallies-with-10000-in-daytona-while-hillary-talks-ties/#more-119684

EVENT SCHEDULE
donaldjtrump.com/schedule

RALLIES
>HIGH ENERGY TRUMP RALLY IN DAYTONA BEACH, FL (8/3/16)
youtu.be/qait77O0DJs
>Pence Rally in Phoenix, AZ (8/2/16)
youtu.be/-qMi-dNE0Wo
>Trump in Ashburn, VA (8/2/16)
youtu.be/V6H-DqWhXBE
>The OVERFLOW ROOM in Mechanicsburg, PA (8/1/16)
youtu.be/O8J8UtQJu2k
>Trump in Mechanicsburg, PA (8/1/16)
youtu.be/Qi6i242Yauo

INTERVIEWS
>Donald on O'Reilly: Responds To Obama and Khan, Voices 'Rigged Election' Possibility (8/2/16)
youtu.be/pJExikwK8tg
>Trump on Newsradio (8/2/16)
youtu.be/vwSx5J-v9VA
>Hannity interviews Trump (8/1/16)
youtu.be/WX06X1RNWt4

ENTERTAINMENT
>Did you wipe the server?
youtu.be/7gWRoa52sVc
>Compilation of Liberals Predicting that Trump Will Win the Presidency - Michael Moore, MSNBC, TYT
youtu.be/lgpt3xsvv9Y
>Hillary Clinton: A TOP TEN Breakdown
youtu.be/qfj5s5r7_14
>What Trump Must Do to Win
youtu.be/hiGDvph6D4Y
>How Trump Trolling Hillary Clinton Emails is Genius
youtu.be/4muXm4GwrXM
TRUMP RALLY PLAYLIST
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ
play.spotify.com/user/washingtonpostpolitics/playlist/0RGDi11O4gfXuJNjZxSp29

CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
lyingcrookedhillary.com
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
imgur.com/a/VzlEf
>WALL STREET IS WITH HER
youtu.be/iunhY8_-gtU

Other urls found in this thread:

theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/08/03/another-transparent-media-polling-prediction-comes-to-pass/
youtube.com/watch?v=aoYXihwcp8c
vaughnlive.tv/newzviewz
youtube.com/watch?v=SEPs17_AkTI
youtube.com/watch?v=18-Ye2L3ej8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

AWOO~

FUCK OFF RETARD

Nailed it.

AWOOOOO

CTR BTFO

We love our AWOO'S!

I'm pretty fucking upset, lads.

Kid who was basically my little brother had dinner with me tonight, he's America's youth. While he's relatively well adjusted and extremely well educated (first year at Yale currently), he's completely bought into the lies the globalist overlords and MSM spoon feed him, he grew up watching Colbert and John Liebowitz, and loves John "CURRENT YEAR" Oliver.

He completely refused to even listen to my arguments for Trump being a good President and insisted that the country can only flourish under a Clinton administration and that Trump is a vile human being and Hillary dindu nuffin.

BASED KID FROM PENCE RALLY

So let me get this straight

Trump is tanking his poll numbers because of reasons we can't explain, and this is good?

Just got back from Jax rally.

There are some seriously hot women supporting trump

It was about this bad during GG, in Oct 2014. That was when SJWs called in the MSM.
Bear with this post because it is relevant to the next maybe two weeks.

Brianna Wu incident occurred on Oct 10th 2014 I think. Literally Wu appeared out of nowhere. Some bullshit "death threat" post on 4+4 chan. The media goes spaz for an entire week. "Gamergate tried to kill a woman". "Such Brave. Much trolls". "Gamergate is out of control". CNN, MSNBC, fucking BBC, the works.

Does this sound familiar? A nobody appears, someone says boo, and the media reacts like there's been a second 9/11. Is this ringing any bells?

The important part is what happened the week AFTER that.

Literally half of hollywood, the tv/game actors, random celebs, came out in a line to condemn Gamergate, gamers, the video game industry, for being misogynist internet terror bigots. Some crazy tranny reads an imageboard post, the MSM goes NUCLEAR and suddenly the whole world (seemingly) is pissing all over the industry.
Absolutely surreal, demoralising, dissillunioning. Absolutely well co-ordinated.

That's what's going to happen to Trump over the next 10 days.

Pundits. Celebs. Politicans. Cruz. Academics. Foreign leaders. Vox Pop Little League moms. Cops. Vets. Pilots. Preachers. Some ISIS guy. Jeb. Tech leaders. Industrialists. Bankers, and Larry Fucking King.
A legion is lining up to piss all over Trump after this week. It will all come out, all at once. The goal is to propagandise the general population on a scale before never in peacetime. Household names, dragging out the same old bullshit we've heard for the last year, seeking to make Trump untouchable to the public. It'll be disorienting, demoralising, devasting -- if you let it.
This is coming. A shilling operation of maximum importance. When it becomes nessesary to utter a word, Trump's name is to be drowned in mud.

The only way to be ready, is to laugh at it.

> tl;dr
> Khan ==Wu 2.0. Shillstorm incoming. Screencap this post.

Any recent stumpings?

I need some keks

I used to think the shills are just autist cucks trying to rile people up, but this is fucking huge.

Unless more retards are just acting up because of the bullshit polls and seeking lulz

Fuck Paul Ryan!
Fuck CTR!
Fuck all the shills on here today!

These people, they go to college, they think they're safe, they wake up -- they're on fire!

It cracks me up

I was the same way. And then I turned 18.

MAGA
A
G
A WOOOO

Why does the media think these shill polls are gonna make Trump supporters give up?

Can't they see that it will make Trump supporters realize that every vote counts and will make Hillary supporters less likely to go vote because they think it's in the bag?

This will completely backfire against them

fag off twink!

What's been going on around Sup Forums and TrumpGen, seems like shills have been in overdrive.

Did anything come from that John Harwood tweet last night? Was Trump's response the end or did Manafort himself respond? Also what's this shit about Trump dropping out?

Thanks.

This is a good thread.
But why are there so many damn shills?!?!?!

You can't reason with people who have bought into liberal brainwashing, they can only be alienated from the inside. It would've been better to just nod and agree with them, in fact deprive them of the attention and recognition of "being progressive" that they feed on.

Sure I used to be an edgy contrarian supporting Donald Trump just like everyone else here, then you know what happened? I got my girlfriend pregnant and I grew the fuck up. Life isn't about being edgy, and when I heard I was going to have a daughter I decided right then and there to vote Hillary, I'm going with the safe, establishment, for my child, my gf, and for me.

Give it up guys, there will never be a day of the rope, there will never be another Hitler, there will never be a final solution for the Jews, ever, its a pipe dream, let it go and retake the bluepill, nothing but a pipedream.

high energy today brehs

It has nothing to do with us

It's setting up the scenario where Clinton can win and people don't carry out a revolution over voter fraud

The history books will remember the Great Clinton (pbuh) led in polls SINCE DAY 1 and was never overtaken by horrible Donald Putin

That feel when no candidate Trumpski in Russia ;_;

They're trying to damage him as much as possible now. Olympics start soon, and all attention will be on that for a week, giving sort of a reset to everything.

Faggots who can't get a real job looking for shekels

It's almost like it was planned this way!

kek

theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/08/03/another-transparent-media-polling-prediction-comes-to-pass/

>> 84046102

>Uno posto by this faggotio

Do you think CTR get bonus money if the first post isn't Momiji?

Also, I want a picture of Momiji staring at Hillary angrily and then the caption to be Momijiiiiiiiiii

Start with Islam. The left defending gay murdering Muslims is the hypocrisy that can break the conditioning. It's a gaping hole in their logic.

It does set a tone to the thread

Look at all the happy people in the crowd! Hillary's rallygoers are all so sad.

You're going to die with the rest of the degenerates.

I love Natalya. She's so sexy.

>Also what's this shit about Trump dropping out?
it's just like the "Kasich was almost the most powerful VP ever" thing that they shilled right around the convention: """""anonymous sources""""" told some media people that Trump's campaign is falling apart and that he's going to quit. literally made-up nonsense

Lol Huffington Post saying Trump could have stopped 9/11 is "campaign wrecking". It's fucking true, he could have with his policies. This only convinces me more that Trump started planning his run for the Presidency on that Tuesday morning.

Sounds kinda like you're the bitch who got knocked up shenpie famaly

It gives cover for electoral rigging. Based off of what the campaign insider said a couple nights ago, there are contingency plans and post-electoral messaging being drawn up to publicly grenade the system if the powers-that-be don't allow the election to go fairly.

How can Trump win the White House when he's going to act like an attack dog during the first debate and drop his poll numbers back to his Primary numbers every time Hillary lies and insults him in her answers?

What exact arguments did you use?

>implying Trump won't outdraw the olypmics

at what point does shilling cross over into people legitimately hating on you with no conspiracy behind it?

hey honey. want sum ficki ficki?

never spaghetti

youtube.com/watch?v=aoYXihwcp8c

yes, it must all be part of his brilliant plan

BUCHANAN ON HANNITY

vaughnlive.tv/newzviewz

Ok. Trump has been losing the persuasion battle lately. I'm pretty sure Trump damn well knows it. Why is he seemingly not doing anything?

He's been planning since Reagan for this moment.

youtube.com/watch?v=SEPs17_AkTI

Same thing as when they said he wanted Japan to have nukes. Totally fucking made up. Katy Tur is the culprit yet again. She's rectally ravaged after Trump told told her to be quiet and put her in her place.

Except now Khan comes out and says for Trump to return the Purple Heart (EXTREMELY unpopular, received poorly, people hated it).

He's dead news now. They're burying it fast now that it turns out he has connections to terrorism and buying visas.

You DO have a good point though, they'll shill that. They've got some "documentary" hit piece coming out too. We also know there's nothing in it, because over $150mm was spent digging up dirt. If it was there they never would have let him win the primary.

youtube.com/watch?v=18-Ye2L3ej8

I have perfected my time machine.

but do i dare look into the future?

where should i go trumpgen?

hooker

Forgot to add, the mass shilling will also serve to lay the ground for any old guard Republican coup against Trump. I suspect this to be the reason the media is burning so hot on this when we're still 3 months out. They should have waited till October. I'd expect a big push then too.

Also, blah, blah, "Gamergate who gives a fuck". Heard it all before. What's important is how the media shilled GG during that month. We'll see the same MO used on Trump.

> P.S.
> I lost my maga version of pic related, so I'd be much obliged to any obliging Kind Sirs.

literally who is saying this

>How can Trump win the White House when he's going to act like an attack dog during the first debate
>How can trump wins when he wins

He won't if the Olympics goes off as terribly as it is appearing they will. He's hoping the US Basketball team gets kidnapped or a corpse washes up on the beach volleyball court.

beat the shit outta him like a good older brother

The guy has rich man hands, but still could be a hooker.

Did you watch his latest rally? He just struck a huge persuasion blow by talking about "gold star" families and the purple heart story and how the media manipulated and spun it.

Hard to believe the polls are still 50/50, when you look at these rallies.

Trump has several thousand people attending his rallies every single night.
Hillary has 50 people show up to her bi-weekly rallies.

The fact that Hillary isn't even trying makes me think she is relying on rigged voting machines to win.

>world's top athletes compete for days
>entire village constructed for them

vs.

>OUR LEADERS ARE SO STUPID

what a madman

RNC week gave Trump a boost

DNC week took it away

>my girlfriend pregnant
>sex outside of marriage
Kill yourself, degenerate.

Remember, we got chased off of Sup Forums. Sup Forums. That's how bad things got until May 2015. Trump doesn't have 7 months to turn things around.

Judo. Look at the energy and momentum the hillshills are advancing with, like he knew they would immediately after the convention. The more downtrodden he appears to be now, the more exciting the inevitable rise. He understands drama. 'Was going to be a film director before becoming a billionaire got in the way.

How the fuck is Hillary up 10 in the FNC poll today? HOW

I guess I never thought about it from that angle

It would be more important for them to rig the exit polls because I believe those are what determine if it's investigated for voter fraud if there's a big enough discrepancy

>id: J0hN

John Kasich?

When Trump wins you'll be able to harvest more salt from him

Things are back where they started, as literally everyone anticipated - yet the shills wont shut the fuck up.

Spoiler alert: it's not your child.

Why did that happen exactly? Did they pay the mods?

>we are Sup Forums, not Sup Forums

That is why the Trump campaign is planning to run its own exit polls, so that way they have proof to wave if the "dead man's switch" has to be activated.

It's a fabricated poll. Clearly.

Idiots within the movement caused so much shit the whole thing got shut down. It wasn't a conspiracy, it was just too much autism in one place.

Idk anymore guys I really feel like I shouldn't vote for trump. Guy is proving to be retarded and not playing 5D chess anymore. He's looking like a Clinton plant.

I'm sure plenty of those people legitimate do hate him. That doesn't mean there isn't a conspiracy. Hillary has many friends in Hollywood, if you remember Travelgate, she was trying to get her hollywood friends in the WH travel service. They're scared shitless of Trump because he's gonna pull the curtain back on the rampant corruption in our government/media complex. The media is supposed to be a 4th branch of the government, a check to power, especially of the President, not a 5th column.

Open with Trump wants to help black people by fixing their economy. He actually talks about it a lot and that's what the wall is for.
The only "racist" shit he said was mexicans and muslims so even the narrative can't refute this point. At the very least it will get the conversation started.

The polls are rigged. They don't even hide it anymore. They're going full throttle shill mode.

OM NOM NOM NOM

hmm?

Never once seen any top democrat defending radical Muslims like not one time ever but I do remember Reagan having coffee with the taliban

GO TRUMP

HAVE A BUMP

> Trump looks like a Clinton plant
> Better vote for Clinton

The normalfags will see him and go
>He's not presidential enough
>I'd rather have calm, lying Crooked Hillary talking to ISIS than Donald Trump
>He could start a war!!!

That's why there was so much news about the Trump pivot, which will never happen.

Mr. Trump, you are a vedy bad man

>Trump actually fell for it

USMC for Trump!

>Living such a poorly plannned life
>Telling others to grow up

Oh shit your right. I'm a #Clintoris now

Moot decreed that
>It's grown bigger than gaming, it doesn't belong on any of the boards

I want the VA to actually do something for veterans, so I'm voting Trump!

hannity so comfy

LISA BOOTHE INCOMING (and i'm cumming)