I want to know why this guy can attack political candidates and expect to be immune from criticism

I want to know why this guy can attack political candidates and expect to be immune from criticism.

I just heard that Trump's response to him is an "attack on a muslim family."

Why do muslims have this sort of political privilege?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aR4MvD9IEAE
scribd.com/document/320016152/Khizr-Khan-Juristic-Classification-Islamic-Law
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benazir_Bhutto
twitter.com/FUIWORK/status/755438156980297728
theresurgent.com/may-i-have-five-minutes-of-the-lefts-time/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Women_in_Pakistan
youtube.com/watch?v=Fgcd1ghag5Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Trump did insinuate that he didn't let his wife speak at the DNC because they were muslim,,,

Because 12 years ago his son was killed by muslims in a war hillary voted for

would you be able to imagine if the father of a dead soldier was white or even a nigger, and made the same statements, that trump would be just as critical?

Hide all Islamophobic threads

He's a magical muslim elf

>Why do muslims have this sort of political privilege?
Because the left is anti-white, and too many whites are ethno-masochist cucks.

youtube.com/watch?v=aR4MvD9IEAE

the only reason he was up there making statements at all was because hes muslim

Such a cheap little bastard. Cashing in on a family members death.

>12 fucking years ago

You'd think he's the only guy to ever suffer a loss.

Don't forget, Christians have been demonized in the US for decades, while muslims have only been demonized since 9/11.

Also, don't forget, that all of Islam, even the "non radicals", are significantly less tolerant to fags, free speech, alcohol, drugs and fun than Christians ever were.

This whole thing makes pretty much no sense.

The fact that he's a Muslim is not irrelevant. It the whole basis of his attack on Trump.

>muh imagination

and then he has the audacity to imply it was his own sacrifice. the whole thing is just absurd.

>would you be able to imagine if the father of a dead soldier was white or even a nigger, and made the same statements, that trump would be just as critical?

Yes, he would. And nobody would notice because those people are christians. Only muslims have the privilege of immunity for their personal attacks.

Trump didn't respond to him.

He attacked the wife and insinuated she wasn't allowed to speak because of her religion. Just like he attacked Lyin' Ted's wife in the primary. Only berating women doesn't work so well in the general election, especially when the woman you're attacking is the mother of a dead soldier.

RNC has gone into full crisis mode because Trump got baited hard. It's not just his fault though. It's the fault of the plurality of Republican voters who made a reality TV star their nominee.

Sup Forums is good for Clinton.

C'mon libshits.

Mount a logical defense to this muslim privilege.

Fundamentalist subhuman that helped bring more of his kind to America
Shame he didn't die instead of his kid

>the woman you're attacking is the mother of a dead soldier.

There are many mothers of dead soldiers. Why does she get a special privilege because she's muslim?

If anything he 'attacked' the husband for not letting his wife speak, not the wife herself, you fucking mongoloid.

And then as it turns out, the guy is a legit shariah freak, which means that he literally thinks his wife is subordinate to him. So Trump was actually completely on the money with his insinuation.

>Trump would make the same wrong implication regarding a white man not allowing their spouse to speak.

You are lying to yourself friend.

Lot's of John Kerry shilling families of dead soldiers also pulled political sympathy cards when they went after Bush during the 2004 election and then cried that evil fox news called them out.

This is standard political bullshit, happens every election year

> there are many mothers of dead soldiers

No shit. When's the last time Clinton came out and viciously insulted one?

She's not getting special privilege because she's a muslim. Attacking the mother of a dead soldier is unprecedented in mainstream US politics.

This is a Trump first and it's why it's blowing up in his face.

Was he wrong?

Muslims also get a free pass on sexism. So egregious when perpetrated by "christians.'

Trump noticed that she had no voice, which is absolutely typical and a norm for that culture. Every feminist is now defending that shit.

"Khan" allowed her off her leash for the sake of politics only and she's now allowed to speak.

Libshits and their double standards.

Yes there are, and you should never ever criticize them as a candidate. Also, who said anything about privilege for being Muslim? She gets consideration because her son died and Trump had no reason to make those kinds of assumptions

>>Trump would make the same wrong implication regarding a white man not allowing their spouse to speak.
>You are lying to yourself friend.

Why wouldn't he? Because you hate him?

Fuck your cowardly insinuations.

You cannot provide a single source to back up your opinion.

>No shit. When's the last time Clinton came out and viciously insulted one?

Where is the "insult" in pointing out the truth? Muslim women are second class citizens, hypocrite. Is that insulting? Then the truth is insulting.

Your double standards are sickening.

Why would anyone think that if a white couple were giving a speech and one spouse remained teary eyed and silent the entire time that Trump would still make a comment insinuating the other spouse forced the other to remain silent due to Christianity?

I get why Trump thought what he did, but instead of taking the time to learn the real reason, he makes a off hand remark that that nothing to do with the conversation.

And fuck you, Trump wouldn't have made the same comment if the couple were white Christians and you know it.

Make sure to bump this, guys. Don't let them get away with their hypocritical double standards.

literally all trump had to do was not take the bait, and then not take the bait again, and then not fucking continuing to take the bait

but because trump is monumentally insecure, the left gets to sit on their asses while a single guy trolls trump's numbers through the floor

Sad!

They're surrogates. This is the role they play. Joe the plumber is the RNC counterpart.

Guy was literally arguing for an open border with Pakistan. Why are liberals so into civilization suicide?

Because if we don't treat muslims like children, they might go full jihad. They basically have our society hostage.

> changes poll methodology
> disproportionately underrepresents people under 49

OMG GUISE THE POLL NUMBERS

I bet you think the moon is made of cheese

What truth? The mother came out and said she couldn't speak because she wouldn't have been able to contain her grief seeing her son on the screen. You can see it in her face.

Trump didn't say "Muslim men don't let women speak", he said "This Muslim is not letting his wife speak". Those are too completely different subjects.

>Why would anyone think that if a white couple were giving a speech and one spouse remained teary eyed and silent the entire time that Trump would still make a comment insinuating the other spouse forced the other to remain silent due to Christianity?

Mostly because that would be extremely, extremely unusual. It would also not be a cultural norm.

It's very easy to notice muslim women complying with the repression and oppression intrinsic to their culture.

And he's likely right about that, the lady didn't prove him wrong by speaking up in a separate interview even to this day.

I wish I could vote for Trump more than once for that ;(

I think everyone agrees that this has effectively destroyed the Donald. It's over.

>Trump didn't say "Muslim men don't let women speak", he said "This Muslim is not letting his wife speak". Those are too completely different subjects.

Both of those statements are true and are not at all mutually exclusive.

You libshits are so dishonest. Your logic is so fucken unbelievably primitive.

So when you replied to with You are saying you think Trump would make a different criticism that would be ignored?

Lefties don't know that Khan supports sharia law, or even what sharia law is.
scribd.com/document/320016152/Khizr-Khan-Juristic-Classification-Islamic-Law

that was actually people under 30, unless for some reason you give care about questions involving bernie sanders (i.e. you're cucked), and one poll when all the other polls all say the exact same thing

i looked into it, he's actually a pretty hardcore moderate (because of his western education).

the problem is that he's pushing the narrative that all muslims are enlightened and into secularism, when in reality he would be killed for writing that in any muslim nation including the one he was born in.

because RACIST OMFG FUCKING RACIST WHITE MALE PIG HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT ABOUT A NON-WHITE WE WILL FORCEFULLY SILENCE YOU FUCKING FASCIST

You seem to be trying to force some sort of nonsensical dichotomy.

Because he's not a white, heterosexual man. I don't know if you've been following the media in America over the past 25 years, but people who aren't white, heterosexual men are immune to criticism, particularly if they belong to the political left or a foreign culture.

Both statements are not true, you can't prove the second claim and the alternative claim by her that she was too sad to speak makes more sense if you read her body language.

Yes they are mutually exclusive because one refers to a whole religion and the other refers to a single couple with their own beliefs.

>Muslim women are second class citizens
>Pakistan and Turkey have both elected female heads of state before the US

Ya see this is the kinda stupid shit that's crashing Trump's campaign. Some women in some countries with Muslim majorities are second class citizens. In the US? Hardly.

Just because you say something as if it's obvious doesn't mean it is, and the second someone calls a counter example to your attention you look like an idiot because you're the one making huge generalizations.

The point is that muslim deaths are more important and they are immune from all repercussions politically.

Of course he wouldn't, to a white Christian couple. He made the comment because it's a celebrated norm in Islamic society. We all know it's true.

I am confused because you said Trump would still imply a white Christian man is forcing their spouse to remain silent yet you said no one would because it obviously isn't a cultural expectation anymore. So would Trump make the same comment or not?

He was a nobody until Trump made hime a somebody. That's Trumps failure in life. He elevates nobodies via his primal efforts to verbally humiliate someone he perceives as a threat. That's how Hillary will win: Let Trump lose the election on his own.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benazir_Bhutto

She was assassinated for being female and still had to cover her head for the same reason.

I'd like to know:

1) why he has a feint indian accent when he is from U.A.E.
2) why he looks more Indian than Arab.
3) why his son doesn't look like him
4) why he didn't cry
5) why he used his dead son as a means to make a politicial point.
6) why his wife didnt cry or talk.
7) why is his son so important compared to other soldiers that died?
8) i wonder how much he was paid.

I know it's true too, but Trump made an ass out of himself assuming it applied to this case which it clearly doesn't

Who thinks that? You're falling for the forced media consensus.

Dude. You are not capable of under standing what I said, obviously.

It's your own fault that you are stupid.

How many moms have you then criticized Mr. Patriot?

Then what did you say?

>I know it's true too, but Trump made an ass out of himself assuming it applied to this case which it clearly doesn't

It clearly does, you fucking retard. Just because he loosened her leash after the fact doesn't mean anything.

I kept hearing about "ohhh mannnn you gotta hear what trump said about the dead soldier" and the constant buzzowrding of "attacked"....

Leftwingers need to use a dictionary. If you think thats an attack by saying "the qife never talked...I dont know why" isnt an attack. Its a question

>Trump made an ass out of himself
no he didnt it was fucking hilarious.

he knows exactly how to trigger shitlibs while maintaining plausible deniability.

What are you talking about, moron, and how is it relevant?

Honestly? Something you didn't comprehend. You are so nonsensical I don't even know what the hell you are referring to.

> assassinated for being female

That isn't even suggested in the Wikipedia article you linked. Also, female politicians have been assassinated in the US and the UK.

The fact is, if a woman can win a majority vote in a democratic election, the "second class citizen" argument is moot. Muslim women in Turkey, in Pakistan, in the US, in Germany, etc. are afforded full rights as citizens in their respective countries.

Blanket summaries of the values of over a billion human being are always going to fail.

>my opinion is fact

If you watched the whole speech, you can see the moments where she was about to break out crying. There could have been dozens of other reasons for her not to speak.

> what is a dog whistle

mfw
tangentially---
I'll leave a couple of contradictory links
twitter.com/FUIWORK/status/755438156980297728
>lmao WHAT THE FUCK you're not kidding [that she's not his real mom]
theresurgent.com/may-i-have-five-minutes-of-the-lefts-time/
>Why do you expect me to be intellectually honest about the Khan family, but you treat Pat Smith with staggering disrespect for a woman who lost her son in Benghazi?

This guy said

>would you be able to imagine if the father of a dead soldier was white or even a nigger, and made the same statements, that trump would be just as critical
>just as critical

You said he would, probably referring to making other statements, but I wrongly assumed you were claiming Trump would make the same statement about a white Christian family, which we both agree makes no sense. Sorry familial

get out shill

Here's another wiki link for you then, retard:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Women_in_Pakistan

>Muslim women in Turkey, in Pakistan, in the US, in Germany, etc. are afforded full rights as citizens in their respective countries.

So dishonest lumping Germany and the United States with Turkey and Pakistan hoping it would go unnoticed.

You are the people here call an obvious shill.

>If you watched the whole speech, you can see the moments where she was about to break out crying.

This is obviously your own opinion.

its called propaganda
how many familys lost brave men and women
in a fake war that Hillary herself voted for where
were those family's? Ohh they weren't muslim so they weren't invited. Never would I thought I'd live to see the day muslims would be put up on stage to scold americans...

>You are the what the people

Because democrats and the msm have given them that privilege and its fucking insane

Only her grief and sorrow, and her husband's, is so exquisite to allow her permanent immunity and a free pass to attack people politically.

Because she's muslim.

>has difficulties reading body language and facial expressions

I am sorry user, I have some bad new...it turns out as a kid, your parents vaccinated you. Don't be hard on them, they were trying to protect you, but I think you developed autism from it.

My pain as a muslim is more righteous and exquisite than all other's pain. As a muslim, I should be immune from criticism. Any repercussions against me are an ATTACK against muslim families.

This, they wouldn't have a white person shilling their dead son because liberals don't give a fuck about dead white sons.

Well, as long as she kept her mouth shut and kept her place, everything worked out nicely.

Bump

I'm here to square off against hillshills.

Bring it, faggots.

Because the Muslim Brotherhood and Saudi oil money have infected the government and the media.

CAIR, a Brotherhood front, protests any media offense to Islam. If the government acts against Islamic interests, CAIR protests.

Plus the Saudis bought a big piece of Fox News, and with Roger Ailes gone, you can expect a very different and far more pro-Hillary, pro-Islam tone there.

That's right. Hillary was the only one who voted for the war. The only one.

I'm 100% convinced that the fallout over this is a false narrative. The people who would actually get upset over disrespecting the father of a soldier is Trump's base.

Keep bumping this, guys.

Keep bumping.

Let's fling this right back in their own hypocritical faces.

I think you are an ISIS "mole" planted in the US.

There is a good chance she doesn't even speak english

I bet you were the hottest twink on the Swift Boats.

>That's right. Hillary was the only one who voted for the war. The only one.

So it's okay then. Free pass for Hillary the ChickenHawk.

This is for you, sweetheart:

youtube.com/watch?v=Fgcd1ghag5Y

Well Trump sure as fuck had nothing to do with it.

Leave Joe out of this!!!

>see landmine
>walk to landmine
>complain that you are attacked

trump is idiot, there is lot of trap from DNC and he walk straight to it

You beat off too much.

What in the fuck happened in June?

Does this story still have legs? Wtf, he's just some Muslim. Nobody in America even likes Muslims. How does this effect Trump negatively?

Maybe so, billy-bob, maybe so.

NO SHIT. Trump has proved he doesn't want anywhere near combat or serving his country....when they needed him.