Can Somebody Please Explain this:

How is it that Trump manages to attract 15,000 people to one of his rallies in Florida, yet hilldog is barely able to attract a few hundred. Yet the polls tell a completely different storry?

JEWS

*story

When you don't feel like your ideas are extreme and are just now being heard (kind of Trump's market), you don't feel the need to spend a Tuesday night passing through secret service security to hear your candidate speak.

Hillary is attracting such small crowds because Sanders won the Democratic primary off of his large crowd sizes you retard.

Nobody is showing up to hear Clinton speak because this race is between Sanders and Trump.

Bc hill dog is rigging the polls

Trumpkins only know to go where they're told to go. They have no understanding of how the actual electoral process works which is why Trump is going to lose.

FPBP

Trump is going to win.

There is nothing Jews can do about it.

this

I went to a rally. The security was less intrusive than boarding a domestic flight. Basically like a football game, but then you're an idiot and I don't know why I'm even giving you a you.

You know what a cult following in a movie means, right ?
Lots of devoted fans who buy the merch, but the mainstream in general sees it as crap.

Because nobody actually wants to be in the vicinity of Clinton besides her rich buddies and people she pays.

Trumps hundereds of crew-men carries around thousands of card-board dolls, the sound is speakers. Noone is actually allwed into a Trump "Rally".

Trumps coup of the holy GOP was made possible by a gigantice media-carried fraud against the people. Noone actually atended these "rallies".

Nothing else could possibly make sense out of all this, right?

Obviously the photos of those rallies are faked because the poll numbers are not.

Hillary has an army of shills to rig every and all online polls as they possibly can. In reality Clinton probably is around 8%.

Because the polls are manipulated bullshit

Sanders rallies weren't even close to large lmao. Only Reddit was into him but they were either underage or non-Americans.

WHY DO U PEOPLE NOT UNDERSTAND

ITS MOSTLY OLD PEOPLE WHO HAVE NO IDEA ON ANYTHING JUST VOTING FOR A NAME THEY HEARD BEFORE, THAT THEY VOTED FOR 25 YEARS AGO (((CLINTON)))

I CANT WAIT FOR ALL THESE OLD FUCKERS TO DIE ALREADY

They are rigging it.

Trump has so much more support on the ground, his rallies are packed constantly, his social media dwarfs Hillary's, he gets on average 4x the amount of retweets and comments, He has far more reach than Hillary in terms of projecting himself, he does constant interviews, call ins with political shows and again, rallies filling stadiums weekly. Whilst Hillary is god knows where dying from god knows what. There are many that dislike Trump yes, but Trump voters will never vote for Hillary, he can only gain voters at this point from bernouts and independents/undecideds. In the debates to come Trump doesn't even have to debate on policy, he just needs to attack her constantly on her corruption involving the foundation and her emails, on top of all her lies.

With the recent DNC leaks tying the media to Hillary, the email scandal, Clinton Foundation corruption and more promised by Wikileaks I think what we're seeing here is the the final phase of the media conglomerate.
They are lashing out in violent bursts of rage, similar to a dying star.

Trump will win

The Silent Majority stands with Clinton

All of Hillary's supporters are busy protesting outside of Trump's rallies

fpbp

>why aren't there as many people at a Trump Rally as there were in the conference room of a factory Clinton was speaking at for a television appearance
You need to learn the difference between a public event and a private event.

Cuz they poll more hillary shitters then TRUMP HITTERS!

Hey are you Abhinav? Did you get the email sent out? Check your email, the chatroom broke so I have to talk to your through this :(
But check your email.

wut

By failing to get a representative sample of the population.

Trump's supporters are old retired fucks and unemployed peasants with nothing better to do than show up to a yuuuuge speech.

Wasn't his jew york rally over 30k people?

the polls are being manipulated
Reuters was called out for it

It's fucking New York City, literally any event there can get 30k people

This. Clinton fans aren't enamored with her like the boot-licking Trump fans who want a fuhrer to inspire them to leave mom's basement.

reminder to always like comments on fb that are anti hillary

They're being manipulated so the voter fraud in November isn't as evident

wouldn't doubt this desu

>not looking at this graph and being happy 18-29 year olds don't vote
Older whites are mostly republican bruh.

The best lack all conviction, while the worst / Are full of passionate intensity.

People who fled communist countries keep saying our media reminds them of their old media. Not good.

sure thing fly over state

A dying star turns into a red giant before it collapses on itself eventually going supernova. During this process the elements, all of them...are created. In the final moments of a stars live heavier elements like uranium and gold are forged. The death of a single star seeds life across the cosmos. Don't make that comparison ever again.

People go to Trump rallies because he's been a famous celebrity for 20 years. We've all heard of THE DONALD TRUMP, seen his shows, he's interesting.

Trump supporters who brag about his giant rallies don't understand this:
People go to Trump rallies the same way you or me would go to a Movie or celebrity meet up. It's just fun to see the man even if you don't support him.

Not as many people are fanatical about Hillary's rallies because well, we know her, we know what she's about. She's boring.

Fox is a liberal network and their polls have always been rigged against republicans, right?

If you build it, they will come.

Look for the number or people surveyed; sometimes its only out of 1000 people.

Anyone have the article where they show that the polls are being manipulated in favor of Hillary?

This

Just like Kobe, right? shut up.

You mean the one poll?

Kobe? I don't get it

Went to two rallies

>Empty pockets
>Walk through metal detector
>Collect belongings

Wow, what a hassle.

Digits confirm it.

It's pretty simple really. People like Trump. People hate Hillary.
/thread

Because voters who are actually productive members of society are at work during the day, while all of the redneck scum come out to Trump's rallies.

Breitbart and it is the Reuters/lpos poll.

The Polls are about as real as a $3 bill. I know most probably don't remember pic related.

correct the stage is being set

Trump's crowd is always better dressed and behaved than what Sanders got, or the protesters outside Trump's rallies.

3/10

weird that Fox would put out a poll with Clinton up 10 points, though

polls are fucking rigged man

Well I just looked and Trump/Clinton only had sub par rallies in new york in comparison to sanders. Well clinton wasn't even impressive at all with a whopping 2k people showing up at hers. Trump had 20k show up at buffalo.

Lay off the meatballs son.

You know Fox is Anti-Trump and Pro-GOP establishment right?

Fox is pretty much controlled opposition, especially now that Ailes is out. I never knew why people thought fox was "right" wing.

No it's not. Fox has always been an establishment media wing. Hillary winning gives them 4 more years of whining, which always gets ratings. Not to mention they are blackmailing Ailes with sexual harassment charges.

>Trump had 20k show up at buffalo.
Have you even been to Buffalo? That's amazing for up there.

Do you disagree?

You have to watch OAN now. Right wing but with out that Fox News crazy.

I wonder.

> empty your pockets
> stay home and masturbate

I *get* why you went to go see your candidate, he's something we've never had before - a reality TV star presidential candidate. Hillary supporters? Meh, she very nearly defines the establishment (except for the whole being female thing).

OP asked why Trump was pulling bigger crowds, I was giving my theory

Look at the source of the polls, honestly. CNN has manipulated polls heavily these past few days to make it appear that Hillary got a boost, when all initial estimates were stagnation or decline, since the DNC was a disaster.

It's also way too early to be polling for this, they haven't even had a debate yet. Hillary hasn't had a press conference this entire year.

No of course not, every poll that shows trump losing is rigged and every person against trump is a shill user.

He has betrayed the American people. He is a crook and unqualified to be president. With his poor temperament, the choice for president is clear. We must all stand together with Her.

1. It's Florida
2. I bet a lot of the people are just there to see what happens, I am voting for Hilary but I'd rather go to a Trump rally just to see how closely the people match the stereotype of being an obese, middle aged, redneck idiot.

You honestly believe that?

Nigger rape DNA is finally affecting Sven's articulation skills.

plus Hillary is the Corporate Shill candidate. President Hillary means "free" trade and cronyism .

GE Trump wants to end the "free" trade gravy train.

That's the only network I can stomach watching anymore, but even they are going on and on about the Khan non-story. Do they really think anybody gives a fuck about Muslims?

so many lame shills

I'll look into it, I have heard about them. Thanks.

and they say being a cuck isn't a sign of mental illness

DNC was a disaster? Did you see the RNC?

donald drumpf uses his fathers money to buy crowds

Reuters literally changed their polling process just because Trump pulled ahead.

Anyone thinking that polls mean anything is a fucking retard. Nobody is going to look at a poll and say "Oh fuck Hillary is up 4 points I guess #ImWithHer now"

A better indication is looking at what happened to Huelskamp. A vehement cuckservative completely BTFO by a freshman pro trump congressman.

>she very nearly defines the establishment (except for the whole being female thing).
You do understand that is not an argument right?

>Hillary's email leak proved collusion between Hillary and media outlets
Le tinfoil xDDD

You're not very smart, are you?

I think it's due to the fact that a lot of Trump supporters are new voters, people who've never had an interest in politics before, or they'd given up in the system. These people are not the ones that are targeted by the polling organizations for their opinions, rather they're targeting a lot of the traditional voters. So, what you're seeing is that the numbers between the traditional voters have Clinton with a slight lead. These are your "likely voters"; the ones that have voted in every election and thus are targeted by the polling organizations.

I mean: I could be completely wrong in saying that, but I'm thinking that the people they're picking for the polls aren't accurately representing the people who're voting in this election cycle. Kind of like what happened with Brexit, the polls didn't accurately represent the voting base, because a lot of people who'd never voted before showed up to the polls to vote leave.

You doubt this? Even after all the shit that has come to light?

Whats that? I couldn't hear you with my dick in your mouth.

(((polls)))

Trump has hit his ceiling, he's only motivating his base.

These rally numbers don't mean anything. It's the polls that matter, and the polls that decide the upcoming election.

Look, I don't care what you say about "media bias", "paid shills" or "the establishment".

The fact of the matter is that Jeb is going to sweep the South, and because he's a moderate, the rest will fall in line. Maybe, MAYBE Cruz will take Texas if he's still in the race, and if Rubio takes Florida, then he'll just be Jeb's VP. Trump is a meme, he's finished.

Get out of here with you condescending sarcastic bs. Hillary Clinton is a corrupt individual, if you have been paying attention to anything you would come to this conclusion your self.