Fucking ignorant Fox News drones are about to put the fate of the country in the hands of a spoiled, bigoted retard

Fucking ignorant Fox News drones are about to put the fate of the country in the hands of a spoiled, bigoted retard.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c8nNEFt2IT0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Basically this. I mean, I explained it in detail, but yeah, the GOP wanted to use hysteria rather than logical discourse to get votes. They have succeeded in creating a minority of America that is completely out of touch with reality.

All it takes is a bigger boogeyman and they will all abandon the GOP for whoever. Pavlov's dogs will drool no matter who rings the bell.

holy hell

>spoiled, bigoted retard.
so you want someone who is poor, cucked and enslaved by the jews?

I, for one, agree with OP. We walk amongst you.

>Fox news
At least learn the culture of the board before you shill

The shilling never ends.
How long must we endure.

+1 ClintonCoin!

I'm glad Sup Forums is finally waking up. I think it took this week for the cognitive dissonance to break down.

>bigot

fucking tired of this overused word

I can't wait for summer to end

Compared to Sup Forums Harbor this isn't even some shit, baka ass bitches.

Until trump wins
Stay strong bro

The truth is the Shillary and Chumpbots are now zerg rushing Sup Forums with half truths and anyone with an objective mind will see how fucked up both are and how both actually do have valid points

even though this is propaganda, Indeed, Fox News Fucking sucks and you idiots fucked the rest of us over

SHOO SHOO SOROS

>he thinks lack of funding is what causes socialized education to fail and not the inevitable corruption and bureaucracy that comes with any non-military government program

O I am laffin all the way to the SAGE

We accept your presence as inevitable. You do know you don't want to be here, but a paycheck is a paycheck. Spout your "opinions" all you want. Nothing will change. Faggot

I would just like to note that this is the only argument liberals ever use
They have nothing else

Is your 'objective mind' strengthened by super male vitality and Infowars videos?

Bet you donate money to Stefan Molyneux too. Off yourself, retard.

The next few months are going to see some of the most insane shilling, spamming, and DDOS that Sup Forums has probably ever experienced. I hope gookmoot is up for handling it.

Your a shill right? That means you are stuck here with us faggot
Here have some food for thought

I honestly can't tell if you are a Trump or Hillary shill

Wow really made me think. Thanks for Correcting The Record.

Exactly. It is expected just as well. I think we can handle it though. Why give up now? I'm going to make sure they are as uncomfortable as possible while they are stuck here though. Their subversion and shilling will get them nowhere with me.

filtered and saged

Pienso que debemos hablar en una idioma diferente así podemos identificar los quien están trabajando para las clintonistas

youtube.com/watch?v=c8nNEFt2IT0
Shes a paid whore

Do these people not realise that the reason trump is so popular here is because of his pro white stances?

You mean pro American
Ftfy bro