Shows you dropped

It's too obvious they business owners are just actors

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6Gx5KTJUyTQ
youtube.com/watch?v=xRxAkNvnxhI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Even so, it is still funnier than most of the comedies I saw.

If there were actors, they weren't the business owners. Anyway the best parts were 100% legit (jungle children, love you).

You're wrong dude.

i really don't think so, the business owners were very natural and didn't really over react or anything just sat there awkwardly and shook their heads

i'm not saying their weren't any actors but it's not that much to ruin the show.

As much of an actor as anyone on a reality show.

The episode where he sells the 1 dollar tvs is fucking priceless

>Tell her about the little door and the alligator

I loved how even if you past the aligator the door was too small the tv out

I don't even care but the episode where he gets a drunk guy to wear a fat suit in that store that has a "you break it you buy it" was the funniest thing I've seen in a long time

Especially that over the top machine he had to take out the alcohol from his glass

*to get the tv out
fuck im a retard

I know this guy since he was doing silly videos on YouTube.

youtube.com/watch?v=6Gx5KTJUyTQ

That's a big Nathan !

if you don't love this show you're a faggot

J SQUAAD

even if they were the show is amazing

greatest moment in television history coming through
youtube.com/watch?v=xRxAkNvnxhI

i would be offended if his pants fell down, but not really

Everything, I dropped all tv shows.
Why would I waste my time with such an inferior form of a visual medium when we have film?

TV surpassed film like 7 years ago

You really think there are actors that good on the planet?

kill yourself op

>I love you
>I love you
>I love you
>I love you
>I love you
>I love you

>You really think there are actors that good on the planet?
No, autist. That's how we know they were actors.

You're objectively wrong.
The primary focus in TV shows is on the written narrative and nothing else, the repetitive structure, countless establishing shots and shots of a car entering a location, countless "let's go to a bar for a beer" like exposition dialogues, every episode has to end with a cliffhanger, every episode has one big moment which is executed well while the rest is mostly filler, countless twists and turns etc

All the other filmmaking elements like cinematography, editing, sound design don't matter at all in the long run, the only thing you are left with is characters and nothing else .

Most of the time you don't even have to look at the screen, the back to back camerawork in dialogues get's so overused that you can basically just listen to the conversation without even watching the screen and grasp all the information you need because the written narrative is the main thing here, while in film it's the visual narrative.
(Actual) films are made by directors, while tv shows are made mainly by producers. And film, every single second of runtime is there for a reason and there isn't a single frame of "filler" in them, while in the vast majority of tv shows there are entire scenes or even episodes that are simply unnecesary and not of much artistic value, but you still sit through it just to see what happens with "the characters" at the end because nothing else really doesn’t even matter.

Bojack Horseman, after 15min of Ep1

he's a big nathan.

Do you live in 1993?

I don't laugh at much these days but the grandfather urine scene was hysterical to me. Nothing else was that funny but it's still enjoyable

Honestly, Nathan for you is better than any film has ever been

comfy 2000s core

I worked on the show. It's all legit.

Solomon?

the walking dead
season 5 episode 10 probably around 43 minutes in

Do you think he really had on nothing underneath?

for you

Game of Thrones
The Walking Dead
House of Cards

Many, many more....

you're a fucking dumbass

shout out that j squad

wow you really bmtfo