Kino-tier amazing movies that no one has seen

kino-tier amazing movies that no one has seen

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hWnAqFyaQ5s
youtube.com/watch?v=JqiPVEa8PPs
youtube.com/watch?v=I6G3nEU0sX8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Pic-related. My favorite movie of all time.
Also has the most kino trailer ever.

youtube.com/watch?v=hWnAqFyaQ5s

>pontypool
That was just ridicolous

It was. Had some great build-up that amounted to dribble.

this is probably the biggest disappointment in a zombie movie i've ever had. 2/10.

Can we just have one serious thread guys?
C'mon

They shouldn't have shown any of the zombies. They should have had everything happen outside and anything bad that happened inside be really subtle or due to paranoia.

I couldnt even make it past the first 20 minutes it was such shit acting

Cloud Atlas was so fucking shit I wanted to die by the end

I'd like to see you write and direct a better zombie film. Shut up. As far as the zombie genre goes, this film is inventive and certifiably kino.

Movie trailer > book > movie

>user makes sound critique of the film
>shut up the film's perfect I'd like to see you do better nerd!
No, you shut up. I really enjoyed Pontypool and I agree with him. Would have been better if they never showed the zombies.

Hasn't heard of this until a few days ago but thanks to a Sup Forums rec I saw it and was mesmorized

This is the kind of turd pretentious plebs gobble up.

Fuck off. This movie was amazing and got me out of my nihilistic depression.

Very engaging indonesian horror movie.

you should've killed yourself.

I'm glad to hear that but I still think the movie sucks balls.

>that no one has seen

>mfw Sup Forums has wrecked my perceptions

I thought at least someone here would like it.

I'm sorry could you post a lower res picture and not tell us what movie that is?

PONTYPOOL COWBOY HAT GUY IS THE BEST PERFORMANCE IN ANY ZOMBIE MOVIE EVER

>CLOUD ATLAS
>GOOD
LMAO

THATS COME AND SEE YOU ULTRAMEGAPLEB

Pootie Tang.

Cloud Atlas is one of the most effective pleb filters in movie history judging by the responses to this.

>The Hill
>H-8
>The Treatment (De Behandeling)
>The Man Who Sleeps
>Submarino
>The Offence
>The Pawnbroker

My nigga.

what movie is this? your pic is too small just like your cock

>has almost 300 thousands votes on IMDb
>"no one has ever seen"

>PONTYPOOL COWBOY HAT GUY
calls others plebs

Just right click on the pic and click google image search and you'll immediately get your result you tourist casual summerfags

Here you go you little bitches

I really liked this movie. the reason hot-headed critics gave it a hard time is because they were unironically triggered by this scene:
youtube.com/watch?v=JqiPVEa8PPs

I've seen that movie for my russian film class, I was just talking about it today with my sister because we were talking about WWII. Just never saw the poster. It's cool, but I doubt I'll ever watch it again.
y tf would I let chrome hog memory when I can use Opera

CLOUD ATLAS WAS SHIT

THE FAGGOT KILLING HIMSELF FOR NOT BEING ACCEPTED WAS SUCH HAMFISTED SJW CRAP

ROBIN WRIGHT RUINED HOUSE OF CARDS BUT SHE WAS GOOD IN THE CONGRESS

>The Lana and Andy Wachowski siblings have teamed up with German director Tom Tykwer to film Cloud Atlas, a nearly three-hour adaptation of the novel by David Mitchell. This filmmaking super group’s one movie feels like six bad movies.

>Six stupid–as in unintelligent, unsophisticated–plotlines are meant to converge as a vision of spiritual connection throughout the ages. The Wachowskis directed a 1849 ocean voyage, 2144 revolution and a post-apocalyptic idyll in the 24th century. Tykwer helmed a 1936 gay love story, 1973 ecology thriller and 2012 social satire. The stories were edited by pomposity,

>The film’s guiding principle is a pretentious, repeated motto: “Our lives are not our own. From Womb to Tomb we are bound to others. Every crime and kindness births our future.” This combines New Age doggerel to New Millennium cynicism as interminable as it is insufferable. The entire conceits lacks poetry. Its humanist pretext is constantly undercut by the reliance on violent spectacle that exposes the filmmaker’s basic insensitivity.

That was pretty terrible desu.

>Another motto (“We all must fight and if necessary die to teach people the truth”) is a testament to supergroup arrogance. They equate epic filmmaking to social revolution. They want to turn fan boys into super groupies. But they have forgot (if they ever knew) the poetic coherence of D.W. Griffith’s magnificent 1916 Intolerance–still the greatest movie ever made–where stories from four time periods were interlaced according to the rhythm and logic of Walt Whitman’s “Out of the cradle, endlessly rocking.”

>Griffith’s cross-cutting finale literally rocks to this day while Cloud Atlas’ ineptitude seems endless. If the Wachowskis could get away with the futuristic nonsense of the Matrix movies, they might also find similarly gullible supergroupies this time as ignorant of Griffith as they are unenlightened about the clumsy mix of hippie philosophy, sci-fi speculation, p.c. agendas (involving sexual politics and slavery) and historical nonsense.

>The Wachowskis–critic Gregory Solman always called them the Watch-Out-skis–and Tykwer needed the basic movie miracle: perfect casting. No such luck attended the involvement of Tom Hanks whose six roles lack Peter Sellers’ humor or Hallie Berry whose six roles stretch her thin talent to near invisibility–despite ludicrous prosthetic make-up.

A lot of people didn't see this but it's pretty amazing, it has deep themes about family and heroism. 10/10 kino.

>no one has seen

how, when you saw it?

>REEEEEEEEEEE MUH SJWS
Sup Forums please go back to your containment board.

>Minus luck, Cloud Atlas needed the force of will and genius that produced Griffith’s Intolerance. Griffith’s inspiration resulted from his desire to invest a new medium with the narrative richness he knew from classic literature. Critic Andrew Sarris once said “Film is the art to which all the other arts aspire.” The Cloud Atlas Supergroup don’t understand that fact. They cannot create a new era masterpiece when they disregard Griffith’s legacy. Would ignorant critics appreciate the difference?

0.1$ has been deposited to your PayPal account

The acting was terrible but him killing the guy was pretty cool I guess.

>movie directed by two trannies into penis inflation
>thinking it being out of the question it might be full of SJW shot

Based Armond is unironically correct here.

You have shit taste in everything you kino meme spouting retard.

At Close Range

>I hate plebians

>the worlds fastest indian
loved that movie, never even saw it mentioned here or anywhere else. bonus points for based Hopkins

>or due to paranoia.

People like you ruined horror movies.

nice user, an actual answer

I enjoyed the book

Shit used to be on Comedy Central every day

It's not a good sign when a movie director is so butthurt they attack critics in their movie

>lady in the water shamalomadingdong scene
youtube.com/watch?v=I6G3nEU0sX8

>1998 godzilla casts ebert and siskel lookalikes and portrays them as bumbling fools

and now
>crowd atlas wachowska scene

>Murphy responds to post-Dave Chappelle self-insult comedy with a better, more experienced sense of self-awareness (that is, self respect). Norbit is the meek part of Murphy, yet he wears a perfectly spherical Afro (like the teens in TV’s “What’s Happening”) that is like a halo of blackness—a nostalgic affection for his own youth. And don’t get angry at Norbit’s attempt to off his ogre-wife; its precedents recall Walter Mitty performing the Martha Rayes scenes of Chaplin’s Monsieur Verdoux. Not misogynist, just a funny function of a frustrated id. Rasputia herself is an outsized image of the frustrations that fuel obesity and black female stereotypes that turn into (often comical) rage. Dig the name, Rasputia. It’s a satirical ghetto moniker that brilliantly suggests a blinkered awareness of the non-black world; a joke worthy of Murphy’s terrific animated TV series “The PJs.”

Almond White is shit and every time someone quotes him to bash a movie they don't like I'm not surprised they ignore that he lavishes praise upon some of the worst movies of all time.

Used to be discussed on old Sup Forums all the time

And thanks for sticking that song in my head

agreed

also pick related was pretty cool

People mad the movie wasn't just a regular zombie flick.

I love that movie user

It was headed somewhere. And then climaxed with "KISS IS KILL....KISS, IS KILL~!"

What a disappointment

Babbys first cult movie

>because they were unironically triggered by this scene
I seriously doubt anyone even made it that far into the movie.

Agreed. The movie really dropped the ball. The best stuff IMO was the dude in the "chopper" giving his perspective in the middle of the outbreak. They could've done more with that. Plus Exposition Man coming in was handled really clunkily.

This, couldn't help but cringe, the message was there but it was executed so poorly

The first hour was very tense though, one of the best I've seen

Come on, it was tons of fun. I think you guys were just expecting a classic zombie movie and were let down because of that.

Literally too good for you

Armond looks like he's wearing a mask in that image.

I didn't think it was good, but it surely was bold so I give you that

Not sure it's kino tier, but it's good

Kino for sure, if you have the patience to watch a well developed drama

Kinotard threads just don't get replies any more.

Here's a pity bump for you OP. I know the memes have damaged your ability to communicate, so you really couldn't make a decent thread if you tried.

literal kino

BAH DUH DUH DUH