Serious question. Why is there not a single image of Trump shirtless...

Serious question. Why is there not a single image of Trump shirtless? There's not even a picture of him wearing a sleeveless shirt.

How has someone who's been in the public spotlight managed to hide his body and upper arms for so long?

The closest you can get is pictures of Trump in his golf attire.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_BJ-zP0ljAc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Becuase he doesnt go swimming?

only fsggots and liberals don't wear shirts.

Because it would be too hard to smear him with it. Pic related.

he's 70 years old...

He's an old man. He doesn't want anyone to see his sagging man breasts.

wtf I love shirts now

also checked

He looks like this underneath

There aren't even any pictures of him shirtless when he was younger, and he's been a celebrity for decades now. He's always wearing something.

This is pretty unusual if you think about it, what's he trying to hide?

>what's he trying to hide?
Probably his body? Why would a businessman go out in public shirtless?

>what's he trying to hide?
His big fat ugly body obviously

His moobs are yuuuge

He's quite portly even with a suit.

He also enjoys trashy fast food and soft drinks.

It's not hard to see Trump is an obese lardass.

Pectus Excavatum maybe

He's a never-nude

ayy lmao

he has a YUGE swastika on his back and adolf hitler portrait over his heart

Just like the average american

i have this, i never take my shirt off in public places... i almost joined the army last year too, was worried i might have gotten denied because of it

You really need to kill yourself, only way to get rid of defects like that is to stop reproducing for fucks sake.

Because he is not a degenerate you goatfucker

me too. a little less than that pic. bothered me as a kid but ive banged exactly 75 chicks including my wife so it didnt end up holding me back

rich people always enjoy their privacy, the clintons are still hillbilly fucks at heart

You probably scarred every single woman you slept with for life with that shit

mines about medium level severe, never enough that doctors gave it a second thought thankfully, i've heard about the nuss bar and shits scary... been with 2 girls and they never said anything

im the only person out of all my relatives with the pectus excavatum, so i wonder if its really genetic or not..... either way ill be fighting for the right side on the day of the rope and thats all that should matter brother

he's a fucking shapeshifting reptilian. anti christ if you ask me

or he probably has gyno aka bitchtits

Trump is very classy, believe it or not. He's a cool dude at heart, but he's always known that money and business come first. He's kind of like a nerd and a jock combined. Taking his shirt off? No thanks. He'd rather build his business and create relationships. You can go ahead and get shitfaced at beach for the weekend. I'll just become a billionaire.

Found the fatass

Says the country even fatter than America

>wanting to be being a degenerate

It's called having some fucking dignity. Being shirtless is for niggers and faggots.

Would you judge me for having pictures of me shirtless in public when I was a kid and was helping plant a garden? Am I a nigger now? I swear you faggots are autistic as fuck.

There are dozens of us!

CUTE!!!
Anyway, it's probably because he doesn't into gains, he just makes money.

> Can't tell the difference between being topless and running around as a child, and being topless when you're 70 years old and running for President
> Other people are autistic

I like taking my short off when I do physical labor outside on a sunny day. But if I were a celebrity of this magnitude, I think I'd wear something all the time as well. And I wouldn't be doing the physical labor anymore either, lel.

What is your problem?

he's a classy gentleman

>goes to beach
>plays volleyball
>wears shoes, shirt, jeans and a hat

He's a lizard.

>socks on sand
What a meme type of guy

kill yourself millennial retard

well he is lookn REAL fat in that pic

B O D Y S H O T S!!!
O
D
Y
S
H
O
T
S

he's a lard ass

Seems like he'd be a fun dad.
Think he knows all the best dad-jokes and dad-stories?

Trump is a T H I C C guy

Maybe he has a 3rd nipple, like his idol Hitler.

Fucking double standarts, Steve !
Your Prime Minister never wears much clothing at all !

Maybe Trump CAN'T swim?

He should reveal that, it might increase his black voter share.

Nah, that only happens to manlets.

Don't forget the micro penis, hypospadias, scat fetish, his Jewish ancestors, his homosexuality, and oh he had autism.

trump sleeps in his suit. he only changes to golf

Kek

Shirtless? you know everyone on here really wants to see his penis right? that is 4chans biggest desire.

Serious question. Why is there not a single image of Ron Paul shirtless? There's not even a picture of him wearing a sleeveless shirt.

I have it confirmed by insiders in the GOP that Trump's entire body is covered in swastikas.

I've always desperately wanted Trump as my uncle. He'd buy the best Christmas presents, nobody would buy better Christmas presents than him.

6' tall and I have it lol I'd probably be 6'1 without it because it makes you hunch a little bit.

Probably too busy, y'know, fucking working to have time to be on vacation and go shirtless for swimming or whatever.

He gotta hide the power level

>Mexico

I like him but he probably doesn't take his shirt off because he is fucking fat

Probably because he is a business person and wants to look professional. He clearly is prone to taking things personally, and appearing shirtless would just give people ammunition to throw at him.

Dem mom-jeans

here, he went to military school and he fucking played baseball. He was skinny until like 1990's then he gained weight. Hes fucking old hes like 60-70 what the hell

youtube.com/watch?v=_BJ-zP0ljAc

jesus you people are a disgrace

He's gotten pretty fit in my opinion since the whole campaign season started

My cousin has it and he's 6'5". Lanky as fuck though.