TAX RECORDS

In your opinion, why is Trump unwilling to release his tax records?

Not asking for justifications just personal opinions

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7LYRUOd_QoM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

People are going to say he can't because of being audited which is complete horseshit. Then they'll say that lawyers somehow think Trump releasing his returns affects his audit which is also horseshit.

No one actually has a good answer except Trump himself.

Why does Trump believe he shouldn't comply with record releases that his predecessors did of their own volition? Hiding something?

>wait to release
>media goes insane accusing of all sorts
>release taxes perfectly fine

he has played the media many times

It's hurting his campaign to withhold such information.

Because Hillary made more than him last year.

Stop spamming this same fucking thread

He's a pussy

Not really, he isn't losing any supporters over it, that's for sure. It's a non-issue. Why didn't Clinton release her emails when the court ordered her to, and instead, deleted them?

If anything, he's playing the long game. He's waiting until it becomes the only thing Hillary can harp on him over, and then he's going to release a perfectly normal, fine tax record that stumps her.

Trump does this in cycles, he builds up a ton of negative press because it doesn't hurt his base supporters, then he gets all the media on him waiting for his next word, because ratings and shock. He then uses that omnipresence he now has to broadcast a message on his platform, and to bash Hillary into the dirt. Not the first time he's done it, won't be the last.

uh its my first thread in like a month but wtv just ignore

He has betrayed the American people. He is a crook and unqualified to be president. With his poor temperament, the choice for president is clear. We must all stand together with Her.

interesting. hopefully this will be the case

Because if people knew how indebted to the Russians he was, they wouldn't vote for him.

its a bullshit tradition that started in the 1970s. Although I would like him to release, there is no law making him release them.

How many of this threads per day are necessary?

these

straw man

SONOC DA HOOGAG

Honestly? I don't give a shit. He doesn't wanna release em for whatever reason, so be it.

Why should I care?

I hope he will crush her like Jeb

You are right, He's a Drumpf
I am now Artillery for Hillary!

you might want to vote for or against him

please elaborate?

>He really thinks we care about his tax records

He could have paid negative taxes and and I wouldn't give a fuck. I would too if I could.

Multiple reasons.

1) He pays a low tax rate and has off-shore accounts and that would become a talking point of the election

2) Multiple tax lawyers and accountants going over his tax returns and publicizing their opinions could hurt his chances of getting a fair audit

3) Privacy, it's not really anybody's business

Why hasn't Obama released his school transcripts?

he won't do it because it will reveal business interests that could influence his domestic and foreign policy after gaining office

ok but why is it bad that hillary is crooked ? havent followed whole campaign so not sure what hillary did

If it's no one's business why does every candidate release then?

If it our business, if he wants to be a PUBLIC servant.

Not paying taxes isn't crooked as long as you play by the rules.

Hillary is so corrupt, I don't even know where to begin.

Watch this if you want to see the tip of the iceberg. youtube.com/watch?v=7LYRUOd_QoM

Probably because he's not as wealthy as he says he is.

Stroking out there, Hilldawg?

Hillarys tax records will be completely falsified and the Democrat run IRS will let her do it. No charges filed

I'd consider Trump to be a weak candidate if he couldn't even manage to buy his way into releasing falsified documents

kind of hard when his enemies own the IRS

these people can be bought, obviously

thanks for the link

Yes, but why would you do that when they're your enemies and are just going to put it out there that you did it with a "Shocking Investigation", fire the guy who wrote it all up and then either shoot him or give him a retirement in the bahamas or something with the witness relocation project?

It'll happen. I think he's just trying to drum up attention for it first.

what could be in there that the left would approve of? you don't hand the enemy a weapon?

Most importantly, regardless of the content, it will be used against him.

Even if it turns out he really is loaded AND paying a normal tax rate and donates to endless charities, he'll be presented as a rich dick impossibly out of touch with the middle and working classes.

Any other scenario, will obviously be used against him.

There is NO UPSIDE to releasing the information.

NONE.
NADA.
ZIP.
ZILCH.

It will be easy to attack him if he releases returns loaded with every tax deduction and legal shelter on record.

>Then they'll say that lawyers somehow think Trump releasing his returns affects his audit which is also horseshit.
Any lawyer worth a shit would tell you it would be malpractice for a lawyer to recommend that to a client who's under audit. This is the reason. Deal with it.

There's also the reason that he has nothing to gain by releasing his returns. What does he get in return? Nothing.

How much are they paying you to shitpost on Sup Forums?

The shills are paid to keep a minimum level of shit on these forums. No fewer than three, so they catch all three shifts.

He says he's a billionaire but he's probably not.

Why doesn't Hillary releases her tax records?

An accountant or lawyer would advise against it true. I do accounting and I would advise for many reasons. That being the case that is me with my accounting hat on. If I were to advice him in general depending on what was in them i would say if you want to improve your odds to be president you should release your returns even though it might cost you more.

However maybe he is hiding something that would hurt his chances.

Right wing is allowed to do whatever it wants. Oops my taxcuts cost you 800 billion? Vote for me again. Don't you hate brownies? Reagan created the mujahideen and raised your taxes and the deficit maybe 13 times. We're less safe with them. They make more war, emails, refugees, and benghazis. But muh muh simpler times. Muh randian times. Muh israel is too small. What can this politician do for me? The tennis match of north american politics is so boring

He's probably a billionaire on paper, not a liquid billionaire.

Most likely he assays his wealth similar to tech companies, via valuations. Real estate values(and his "brand") fluctuate constantly, it's just how it is.

He will, but any rebuttal Hillary gives will be seen as the greatest comeback of all time due to her being a woman.

>see: Delete your account.

Granny vs Greedy 2016

because they will probably show that he is not as rich as he say he is. besides, the fact that hillarys tax returns are "clean" just proves how useless the whole tax thing is

Because he doesn't have as much money as he wants you to think he does, and if his taxes get released, it will show it.

save up for that wall boy

Maybe just maybe, he pulled a Bruce Wayne. He got in close with The Clinton Foundation and/or some of their affiliates books and is waiting to release the hammer at the right time.