Sup Forums has been taken over by CTR

Daily reminder that all the mods are censoring discussion and banning people talking about the CTR shills.

THE MODS ARE SHILLS. Sup Forums HAS BEEN TAKEN OVER BY HILLARY

Other urls found in this thread:

townhall.com/tipsheet/joepappalardo/2016/06/30/certain-demographics-noticeably-absent-from-syrian-refugees-n2185942
youtube.com/watch?v=Ll9nfNlDLII
youtu.be/EwtkorQKGFE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

TRUUUEEEEE ️️️

There are no shills. People are finally waking up that their "emperor" is nothing more than a racist bigot who will lose inevitably

>ch

pic related is Sup Forums right now. I'm fucking loving it personally but im only here for the may mays

Further proof of CTR

inb4 thread archived

I hope we let the Chinese push your shit in, in WW3

gtfo shill

Half this board isn't even American, you stupid fuck.

Nobody's shilling shit here. It would be useless.

>Sup Forums goes down
>comes back overrun by shills

did the chink sell us out?

also
SHOO SHOO SOROS

there are no shills

anyways have you guys seen this drumpf character??? what a racist bigot i'm glad a sane and responsible person like HILLARY CLINTON is running because boy would it be bad if glonald glump because potus

Trump has betrayed the American people. He is a crook and unqualified to be president. With his poor temperament, the choice for president is clear. We must all stand together with Her.

This

literally this
shills dont exist!

i would eat HILLARY CLINTONS ass cheese if it meant ronald rumpf wouldnt become president

Proof or GTFO

There's no shills. Sup Forums just loves trolling people and now that Trump is failing, his supporters are left wide open for it.

Fuck your thread and fuck donnie drumpf, im so sick of drumpf shilling

I agree with you OP. I too am a fellow Trump supporter who wishes I could kill all niggers, kikes, spics, and mudslimes. Hillary would make a terrible president because she is a woman and women are all low iq femenist scum who shouldn't be allowed to vote

>discussing about shills
You were literally doxing them and planning future raids. Mods did the right thing.

No you're a fucking shill posing as a fucking leaf poster. No one buys your shit you dog fucker.

Doggle Drempf cannot be president.

I'm am with Hilaraery Cleanton because i know shes not a racist bigot retart like qouanald qwumpf

Hiro is running a business. they pay.

I'm glad to know they are sinking tons of money into a fruitless effort on our behalf. we won't be swayed by their bullshit, and after they stop getting paid we will still be here. all the effort they are putting out is really aimed at disbanding us. too bad we never leave

>replying to your own post
LQ bait

Kek

People dox and raid Twitter and all kinds of people here all the time and the mods never fucking lift a finger

Sup Forums is free to cause chaos until they hit on something important, then mods go full 1984 shut it down mode. The mods are bought and paid for kikes.

Check

No one is being paid to shill for Hillary by the way. It's a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt to smear her campaign.

what's wrong with making shills die in poverty and depression? that's the state we found them in originally

What they don't realize is I've been here for more than 10 years now and would leave if only it was possible

I think her (hillary) committing treason and murdering key witnesses is waay more damning than anything Sup Forums could ever come up with, friend.

How new are you that you don't remember AIDS Skrillex? Mods are all for doxxing and raiding as long as Sup Forums are being useful idiots and furthering the culture war and hate movement rhetoric. Once this board hits on something actually important they go full shut it down mode and think people are too stupid to recognize their hypocrisy.

Mods are shills. They are our enemy. We need to get in contact with Hiro.

>THE MODS ARE SHILLS. Sup Forums HAS BEEN TAKEN OVER BY HILLARY

Damn, you fraidy-cat fuckwitz are really shitting your shorts over this. Why does fact-checking scare you so much?

>somebody memes about trump
>FUCKING SHILLS GET OUT REEEE
faggots

>I don't like Trump, he's a horrible candidate as a whole.
>GTFO SHILL

This is all Sup Forums has been for 2 months since Trumptards actually started to get worried. You're not allowed to have a discussion or shit on Trump, otherwise you're a shill.

I cannot wait until all these other board leeches leave when the election is over.

They did the same with gamergate.

Shit, that whole mess is why we were punished with flags and IDs.

same here. off and on. used to be for thr lulz. now it's on principal.

even with cuck mods on the take, we still speak our mind. good times to be had even with this shit storm brewing .

and fuck leaf shills. they are the worst

Hey Hillary

(((Politifact)))

NOOORRMIESSS GETTT OUUUT

MY HIMALAYAN BEEKEEPING FORUM

NNNNNOOOWWWW

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I PROPOSE WE BEGIN SPEAKING IN A DIFFERENT LANGUAGE TO SEPARATE OURSELVES FROM THE AMERICAN BASED SHILLS

UTILIZE THE INTERNET TO LEARN A FOREIGN LANGUAGE MY FELLOW AMERICANS

OR WE CREATE OUR OWN GRAMMAR

wow nice pic well meme'd i laughed real hard on that one never seen it before famalam kudos to you upvote bromate

>politifact
Shill detected

>mook gives a shit

He has sold his userbase's personal information before. Good luck.

fight the hill-billies

FIGHT THEM ON Sup Forums
FIGHT THEM ON Sup Forums

FIGHT THEM IRL

GAS
THE
LEFT
CIVIL WAR NOW

this

We will have our revenge, soon.

Shills? What? No, theres no shills, move along people, theres nothing to see here!

>namefagging

There's not way in hell that a weeb channer would say this with any seriousness.

This desu senpai

SHILLS OUT OUT OUT OUT

Mods have made it abundantly clear that they are now our enemy, it's time to take the fight to them. Ask yourself what kind of pathetic faggot would willingly spend 12 hours a day cleaning up shitposts on Sup Forums. They are in it for power and are for sale to the highest bidder.

I don't think so, it's pretty obvious that Trump is finished, and the last remaining people who took Sup Forums seriously have formulated some tinfoil hat conspiracy theory to justify the actions of the more rational people on this board.

Hannity has already dropped his support for Trump. This old fuck's goose is cooked

this

>told some muslim attention whore faggot to fuck off and asked for a crying baby to go outside until they were done crying
>LOL TRUMP IS FINISHED

>meanwhile there is solid proof that Hillary Clinton is guilty of election fraud and compromising national security
>#ImWithHer :))))

Fucking Fox News you mental waste. He's done.

So obvious.

I'm not a paid shill but I like posting anti-Trump stuff because it's really, really easy to do and you guys are super easily triggered.

The current scrambling to blame Trump's fall in the polls on anything other than him fucking himself over constantly is funny to me. It can't be that the general public thinks his statements and behavior are distasteful, it has to be because of some conspiracy or shills or jews or globalists or leftists or some other reason. It's beautiful.

LANGUAGES ENGLISH SPEAKERS CAN PICK UP EASILY USING THE INTERNET

FRENCH

SPANISH

DUTCH

WHICH DO WE CHOOSE?

OR DO WE CREATE OUT OWN?

>t. paid shill

It's probably a lot of reddit coming here to troll knowing that Trump is seriously being pressured to drop out.

Anyone got some potatoes? With all this tin foil we could get a good meal going on

Fox News, for the most part, doesn't really like Trump.

What! They (finaly..) banning all those autistic tards who cry CTR! CTR! in resonse to every single fucking thing that challenges their retarded three-syllable understanding of the world?

Based Mods - Carry On.

the ratio of shrills to shills approaches infinity.

this shit is hilarious.

SHILL: She Has It Literally Locked (up)

Trump has completely plummeted in the polls, it's over leaf man.

I'm starting to think Trumpers are like Bernouts, completely delusional.

Buy my delegates, Ted.

You do realize she's polling under 50% against the worst candidate of all time? Do you understand how funny that is? Fuck it, we ride until dawn of the 9th and see how far the boy can go.

The dems thought they'd force clinton on us without a fight cause the reds on the hill love her too. They accidentally got one because Bill's a faggot and tricked Trump into thinking he was something he's not, but it turns out she's REALLY REALLY bad. Not just kinda bad. But literally the worst politician ever, since Trump isn't real. He's a clown, and she's almost tied with him even when he talks about muslim rapists and building walls and insulting military moms for crying.

She's the worst candidate of all time. And if she loses it will bring me personal pleasure as someone who absolutely hates watching stupid people do their jobs poorly.

INSIDE JOB
>INSIDE JOB
INSIDE JOB
>INSIDE JOB
INSIDE JOB
>INSIDE JOB
INSIDE JOB
>INSIDE JOB
INSIDE JOB
>INSIDE JOB
INSIDE JOB
>INSIDE JOB

>HE WAS MEAN TO LE GOLD STAR RELIGION OF PEACE MAN
>meanwhile Hillary Clinton spending millions of dollars to astroturf Sup Forums and reddit, guilty of election fraud, lying to the FBI, and has American soldier blood on her hands

Fucking kill yourself

It's over for Hillary, she's going to wind up in prison

its a zerg rush of half truths from trump and clinton, giving both sides the exposure WE ALL NEED

and while two half truths don't equal the full truth, it helps us get close to it

I'm not from reddit but this place is a known hive of really sensitive nutballs and trolling is irresistible. Last night I made some threads and flat out said I was just posting low quality bait for lols and motherfuckers on here STILL took it.

I really don't care who he was mean to, or what he did, he's finished. IF you believe otherwise you are delusional.

>polls
Who answers the phone for unkown numbers anymore?
The kind of people who answer polls.
Online polls are worse because you can just clear cookies, refresh, and vote again.

Brexit proved what polls know.

inb4 hurr u dont liek polls now
Never did.

Don't have to, the Chinese already own large portions of it

You mean Hillary Clinton is finished, her emails about cheating Bernie out of the nomination are all over Wikileaks, her emails where they said racist and homophobic things as well, it's over for Hillary if you think otherwise you're a braindead fuckwit

This, Sup Forums is the lunatic asylum.

Look a Canadian defending Sup Forums and Trump an an Australian being a libshit cuck and bashing Trump

How about you meme his fucking flag huh? Think next time before you post your epic Leaf meme

What the fuck is this shit? LITERALLY EVERYONE IS A SHILL! NO WAY THIS GUY COULD BE BRAZILIAN! LOOK AT HOW HE WRITES!!!!! WTFFFFF????

I highly doubt that, at this point in time Hillary is pretty much confirmed president. The GOP are even thinking of replacing Trump.

What a disaster.

>(((Politifact)))
The meme is false. Read the actual Politifact pages and they tell you precisely why

Here's a right wing sourece that exposes Trumps false claim about Syrian refugees not being mostly women

townhall.com/tipsheet/joepappalardo/2016/06/30/certain-demographics-noticeably-absent-from-syrian-refugees-n2185942

Keep falling for the lies like the retard you are.

You mean Hillary Clinton is finished, her emails about cheating Bernie out of the nomination are all over Wikileaks, her emails where they said racist and homophobic things as well, it's over for Hillary if you think otherwise you're a braindead fuckwit

Has there ever been a presidential candidate as QUALIFIED and EXPERIENCED as HILLARY CLINTON?
The time for a woman president has come, boys.

>15 countries

shit, if this is true then we can't adopt a language, we need to invent our own

oh, and we need to fuckgin investigate

Don't rub it in m8, the kiddies here are very sensitive.

>Shill detected
I see shit running down your leg. Did I scare you?

>your news source is wrong and stupid
>here is the correct wrong and stupid new source
itsallsotiring.jpg

Do you ever get bored of your paranoia?

Does it ever occur to you that "maybe the whole world isn't against me because there is a vast conspiracy. Maybe I'm just dumb and wrong, and it's annoying that I spam the fuck out of this board with my nonsense?"

Thanks for clearing the record!

What kind of woman hires people to disrupt the imageboard of peace? Democrats are a hate group.

Empress Hillary sound more awesome and Dominatrix

i like to be dominated by strong independent woman

>muh emails
how does Putin's scrotum taste, buddy?

SAGE

youtube.com/watch?v=Ll9nfNlDLII

>0.60$ has been deposited to your account

youtu.be/EwtkorQKGFE

lol
fuck you