Ever since I started drinking tap water, my tits have grown ridiculously in size...

Ever since I started drinking tap water, my tits have grown ridiculously in size. Is there really that much estrogen in tap water?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xenoestrogen
amazon.com/Digital-Tester-Quality-Purity-Filter/dp/B007VK4YY0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Show tits.

If it is collected and treated yes. It does not clean out all the estrogen pissed into the water by women on the pill.

Short answer: yes. Blame birth control.

That and put the fork down fatty.

I wouldn't worry about it. Just undermine everyone around you and make it your personal mission to kill their hopes and dreams. Then you will succeed in their failure.

Well, stop drinking it then. Unless you're a chick.

>Is there really that much estrogen in tap water?
body fat increases estrogen levels too. maybe you should consider eating less hamburgers

This.

Don't be a faggot OP PLEASE

This.
Most water treatments can't eliminate micro pollutants such as hormones and medicine components.

NICE GYNO FAGGOT

You have larger tits because you are getting fat and the fat is going to your breast. There's a reason why fat people all have boobs. HAs nothing to do with your water, fatty.

water filters, you say?

Ever consider you're just fat OP?

If you drink beer the longterm is bitch tits. It raises estrogen.

Estergen is too small of a molecule for your filters Alex, you're going need to start selling distilled water.

The chemicals turn the frogs gay

>I wouldn't worry about it

skinwalker pls go

Nice tits

yeah, i'm sure its the water and not the 4 big macs you eat daily

that's estrone though, it's much less potent than estrogen and it really doesn't affect your other hormones or physical features.

t. 125 lbs overweight and I don't have boobs.

Man tits or GTFO

We know who you are and we know what you do, Mark.

it could just be water retention, make sure you're getting enough potassium and magnesium. maybe try l-arginine supplement (it's an amino acid, will help with cardiovascualr heath too). there shouldn't be any estrogen in tap water

Not just estrogen, all manner of plastics dissolved in water supply, a large proportion of which mimic it functionally because they have similar conformational structure like BPA

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xenoestrogen

Tell me more.

So if girls want to make their breasts bigger, thwy should drink more tap water?

tfw 5'6'' manlet not overweight but have fucking gyno

What's wrong with having more to love?

does reverse osmosis remove this shit?

It sucks I'm lifting and watching what I eat all I can do is keep going and pray they go away

I have it too. Does a pretty good job of destroying my self confidence.

You gonna need some of that super male.

This is the important question.

I drink tap water, and I haven't grown moobs.

Reverse osmosis removes literally everything just like steam distilled

Because minerals are also removed if ANYONE chooses this route they should get Himalayan salt or a similar mineral containing salt and sprinkle a few grains in the water or basically the water will start to deplete you of minerals eventually because the water has no minerals it pulls them out and acts as a chelator.

It is literally the best way to do it because then you control the water you drink by adding the mineral content yourself you know exactly whats in it and there is no unknown like there is with filters

Do these work? I'm at least 2-3 years away from having a son if the good Lord decides to bless me with them but I'm worried about the tap water situation.

>not drinking water out of your backyard evaporator or rainwater collector

fucking plebs

There is hope.
Looking into cool sculpting for gynecomastia.
Depending on where you go for it, it can be as expensive as plastic surgery or as cheap as a couple hundred USD. It definitely works and because the process is so simple, it can't be patented and will only get cheaper.

AYO HOL UP

I've been drinking purified water with reverse osmosis and some other shit for years because of the dirty tap water meme. Lately I've been getting all sorts of cramps and stomach problems and I haven't eaten anything weird.. but here's the kicker: I seldom put salt on my food.

A few years before I drank tap water and never really had problems. You mean to tell me I could have these issues because I've been drinking "purified" water all this time?

>mineral containing salt
would kosher sea salt with iodine be good?

are you fags memeing or something?

I drink litres of tap water a day and I don't have any moobs

OP is from the """first world country""" that brought you flint though, so who know.

i drink liters of tap water a day too and feel great because of it

I drank tap water all my life

I developed breast buds when I was 13-14. It was a massive embarrassment going to a pool, and one of your nips is freakishly swollen.

That's when I started to spend my summers indoors...

only way to be sure is test the water yourself pic related if it says 0 ppm thatt means there is nothing it and yes it could be depleting you of minerals
amazon.com/Digital-Tester-Quality-Purity-Filter/dp/B007VK4YY0

I'm pretty sure thats just refined shit they label as sea salt, if it says that it has minerals then maybe
Rule of thumb though:READ YOUR LABELS

Salts that I know for a fact have necessary minerals would be: 'Himalayan Pink Sea Salt' 'Redmonds: Real Salt' 'Celtic Rock Salt'

You're English. Nuff said

So how do you increase your testosterone?

Semen

do squats, eat your vegetables

Everyone complaining about gyno ITT, is probably just overweight.
Post stats, if you believe otherwise.

6,2 180 pounds.
Tell me why I have this puffy nipple shit nigga

6'1"
~172 lbs
normal chest

manlet

>ITT: fat fucks trying to find a scapegoat

literally lost nearly all of my fat and they're still there and the same size as before

Ass and titties, ass ass and titties. Make me jiggle for me OP

bump

>American
>eat less burgers

Fewer hamburgers, not less.

oh god height faggs are so annoying

WE'RE AGAINST SAUDI ARABIA YOU DUMBASS!

>estrogen meme
Fuck man. I didn't know even Sup Forums Could be this dumb

are you a manlet fernando

Well he's right, if you think there is estrogen in the water and you wanted to filter it out none of the filters that Jones sells would do the job, nor would Pur or any of that store bought shit.

Come up with a better Brazilian name, nigel

>tfw born with estrogen insensitivity

I win again kikes

>nigel
you too, vasquilez