Should the U.S public be worried about a nuclear strike coming from this guy? Tensions are at a boiling point

Should the U.S public be worried about a nuclear strike coming from this guy? Tensions are at a boiling point.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RMMscY7Btus
youtube.com/watch?v=mCMyHJJrdDw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No. Israel will be the last warning to the US.
Is it a crater yet?
Don't worry about it then.

why would Russia nuke Israel?

forgot link: youtube.com/watch?v=RMMscY7Btus

bump

W-why wouldn't they

No. Russia should worry about us.

The only thing the American public should be worried about is if Putin stops dropping hack nukes on Hillary and doesn't help Trump

exactly
we aren't trigger happy like Putin though, I assume
yeah but the madman in Russia with nukes is more worrying imo

Putin is not a dumbass, he knows he's surrounded by Nato...that's what butthurt's Putin the most, that the USSR lost so much strategic ground, leaving him only small meaningless gestures of toughness

>Drunk Siberian monkey hinted at attacking Romania
>American slaves build shield to protect their Romanian masters
>Drunk Siberian monkey starts rambling random bullshit

I blame the cheap vodka

Aaaaay don't think so user.

>he knows he's surrounded by NATO
Exactly why he would consider nuking the us
that's what he says here

Nah, Putin doesn't want to be leader of a glass crater any more than the commies before him did. He really just wants to push around the states around Russia without getting sanctioned any further into poverty or having them join NATO.

hillary will win

Trips of truth

holy shit posting hillary will win gives you auto dubs or better

Sup Forums has been compromised

Yeah, Putin is learning the hard way that investing in Trump is a mug's game. I wonder how Trump will stave off another bankruptcy when the Russian banks and investors abandon him after the election.

Stop being a fucking parroting retard of the msm. Nato is on the border of Russia building up a missile defense system that will neutralize Russia's nukes. They are not really all that concerned with Putin at all. In fact they are making his cage smaller and smaller which will only embolden American interests.

If he has a "Trump card" against this missile defense system I'm not aware of it and if he did he's not going to blindly launch nukes just to see if it works. You only get 1 chance to use tech like that and then someone will work on counter tech.

>tensions are at a boiling point
Literally no one believes that. It's just the (((msm))) trying to play up nonexistant russophobia.

Politicians say a ton of shit, he can't take the chance, because he's strategically handicapped and knows it. NATO having him by the balls is nothing new and he hasn't done shit about it except take itty bitty Crimea.

Nobody will Nuke first. What you need to worry about is the pre-emptive strike idea.

If anyone thinks the other will nuke first and decides that, in the interest of self preservation, they should nuke first we're all fucked. The key is to make sure none of the faggots with their fingers on the triggers has a reason to think they need to make a pre emptive strike.

>Nato is on the border of Russia building up a missile defense system that will neutralize Russia's nukes
That missile "defense" system will lead to a new arms race which will lead to more tension. He most definitely can fire nukes that can get beyond that system. It's like hitting a bullet with a bullet, extremely hard.

You do understand that you're Turkey 2.0 right?

which is exactly happening right now with the us putting nukes on the border with russia that would give the russians no time to react and see if it is a nuke or not.

Oh look, it's this thread again.

underrated.

I'm sure you'll elaborate on that.

watch this

If this is true then your leaders don't understand basic human psychology and are basically asking Russia to nuke them. I hope to God there is more to this and the leaders of America aren't as retarded as you suggest.

Following the fall of Cuba to the communists, we decided to place medium range nuclear missiles in Italy and Turkey in typical "fuck you, you dirty slavs" american diplomacy.

Of course this led to the Cuban missile crisis, but we're basically using you like we use everyone else throughout history.

sadly, they are. Putin confirms what I just said here

If the SJWs win and we're enslaved anyway I hope Putin nukes us

fair point

Are the Russians placing a shield next to America or are you retarded?

no

just becauuse he met a bunch of jews?

Nice buzzwords 3/10

yes

>nuclear weapons
>buzzword
I you don't realize that that is the biggest threat to America today then you are an idiot.

Give me reassurance guys