So I think Trump is officially done for. Attacking a father of a fallen soldier? What was he thinking? Alright...

So I think Trump is officially done for. Attacking a father of a fallen soldier? What was he thinking? Alright, so I was initially gonna vote Ted Cruz. I reluctantly switched to he Trump side like many of you guys did. But Trump is dangerous. He can't be trusted with the nukes. And Clinton has so much experience...

I think I'm gonna have to go with Clinton, Sup Forumsros. Who is with me? We can actually make history by electing a female president and show the world we aren't misogynists.

Let's do it, let's fucking do it you crazy bastard

>leaf
>voting

hahahahahahahahahhahahahahaha

>selling your soul for a couple of copper pieces

Good thing I'm not proud of being a leaf.

How do I change my country on this forum, I meant to pick USA

PAN THE FUCKING CAMERAS!!!

I think I'm leaving Sup Forums. I'll give it a week or so, but if this shit doesn't clear up, I'm going to cripple-chan

>Sup Forumsros
>leaf

2 walls

i'm going to go there now, thanks for reminding me
sage

Hillary can't be trusted with nukes either you fucking shill.Everyone sage this shit.

I still don't understand why some folks are so upset with what Trump said. Muslim father dude went after Trump first. It's not like Trump will go around collecting every Muslim in the country and shipping them to a deserted island if he becomes president. It's an overreaction by the left. The left is literally the emotional part of your brain, not logical.

I really get a kick when people talk like Trump could just waltz into the Oval Office one evening after an intense night misogyny and bigotry, and just decide to push the button located under his desk that activates the hidden graphical nuke interface in his desk which allows him to launch nukes at his whimsical desire.

Try harder next time CTR

SHOO SHOO SOROS

Saged and hidden.
Also, you mean like electing a black man ended racism?

Trump is a pussy slayer. Killary doesn't have a chance

this isn't even ctr shill, just a common leaf

Trump is obviously going to win; Canada will have to build a wall of its own to stop all the stupid American liberals from trying to migrate here.

k keep me posted

Sage

>father of a fallen soldier
>sandnigger

Worst leafpost b8 ever

>trump was supposed to just lie there and take the attacks by khan like a cuck!
the second he showed up at a political rally to attack him, gloves are off.

>Hillary supported war fallen solider died in.

Go away shill

He should've shown some respect, and not attack him because of his religion.

The left is like a woman. It's too emotional, overreacts and doesn't know when to shut the fuck up and drop shit.

filtered and saged

Its almost like watching a toilet flush

I'm in. The tides have turned. Trump is old and busted.

Hillary is the new hotness.

I M W I T H H E R
M

W
I
T
H

H
E
R

We're going to win so much. We're going to keep on winning.

>I was initially going to comit voter fraud by voting in an election in another country but then I decided to smoke a blunt and shitpost. Good, we don't need you.

so there is no such thing as a bad religion? devil worshippers that mutilate babies and torture animals can't be attacked?

Is this a leaf shitposting or a shill with a proxy? Either way, sage.

Join me, brother. It's a lot more relaxed than here nowadays, and the /hgg/ and /zoo/ boards are fun.