ISLAMOPHOBE KICKS STRONG INDEPENDENT MUSLIM WOMAN OUT OF STORE

Next you're going to tell me people can't wear ski masks into banks without getting kicked out.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XaCEcUdKOcg
youtu.be/nGbB8cC54Nc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

sage

>the glasses
You can't make this shit up

Good old Gary. I'd be surprised if she didn't have a gas mask on under the veil to avoid the smell.

i know who's behind that veil

>nigger comes in with a ski mask
>gets kicked out
>mudslime comes in with ski mask
>somehow this is different

Let her live in sandniggerstan if she wants to be a Muslim.

>glasses

LOL

>people exercising their rights on private property is news

'no'

stop posting clickbait

>He didn't shoot her dead.

Pretty lenient if you ask me.

Fucking this, god damn.

I don't care what you are. You cover your face and I will kick you out.

>go into dvd store a week ago
>cashier asks me to remove my hood
>ask if he thinks I'm gonna stick dvds under there
>both chuckle
>take my hood off
>buy some gum
>leave

You are not allowed to walk into a store wearing a fucking mask. That's what a robber does you dumb cunt.

Man, what a stupid bitch.

As retarded as islam is, I've always wondered what the big deal with masks and such are. I see people all the time going in to stores with a motorcycle helmet and leather gloves/jacket etc which end up showing about the same as a burka (just the eyes through a visor). Sure people have robbed places with that too (Pic related) but would you really kick out everyone in cyclist gear? What about the retards wearing their full body fursuits in public?

I guess an issue with a burka would be it's so loose that stores would think you're using it to shoplift or something.

>why is masking your identity a problem?

I guarantee you it wasn't traditional clothing until 1979

No video evidence when you steal shit/rob the place/allah snakbar

Most places don't allow you to enter with a helmet on that I know of. 90% of those who ride a motorcycle know this or at least have the courtesy to remove their helmet since it's a pain in the ass to wear indoors anyway.

If it was my store, I would politely ask them to remove anything that would greatly cover their faces.

>arguing with a patio umbrella

>Stealing from a dollar store
Literally the poorest of the poor, the scrubbiest of the scrub.

I almost guarantee you this was a convert looking for some oppression points.

Neat

>those fucking glasses
This was definitely some tumblr cunt trying to stir shit up so she can reblog it for oppression points.

Why u so racist? She was attending MK meeting

>Go into DVD Store
>Buy Gum

This is a copypasta right?

>sandniggerstan
This isn't even funny, why the fuck did it make me laugh

Why is it? That's sort of the basis of this whole message board.

You have to have reasonable suspicion someone is shoplifting in the first place. If you have them on video stuffing their pockets full with a mask on, you stop them. You don't just assume (though feel free to keep an extra eye out). God knows walmart tries to stop people who actually pay treating nearly everybody as a thief.

Maybe. I'm sure most would remove it if requested, but leaving your helmet on your bike in most places around here will end up with it being gone when you come back out.

Which is fine, but ends up being your lose in business. Most niggers robbing a place don't even give two shits about masks anyway.

Yeah and cops got the same recently too

>thats the basis of this message board
Holy hell you are stupid. No way did you just say "this is good because they do it on Sup Forums"

And I always take my hood down whenever I enter any kind of store to show the staff some sort of respect, she fully deserved to be kicked out.

If they get away with it what's stopping any old nigger from donning a veil and lifting the place?

> waiting to assume they will nick something
No, fuck off. Like all affairs, if you go out in public, you show your face unless you have something to hide. We have a mix of privacy and security, and hiding your face does not come under the privacy buckle. I have a heavy Irish accent (paddy here), can you imagine the shit that would go down if I went out wearing a balaclava?

i thought it was photoshop
well fucking done

>This is a copypasta right?
Nah mate, I'm surprised it's still there too, maybe the only one left in town but it's in a pretty good spot.

>You have to have reasonable suspicion someone is shoplifting in the first place.
No you don't, didn't read the rest as I assume the logic is as faulty as your first sentence.

If you catch someone stealing on video, it would be nice to see their face.

That file name.

In america we dont wear trashbags. Take off the trashbag if you wanna be treated like an american.

Mortal Kombat gave me a masked woman fetish.

>white
>tumblr glasses
KEK

nothing good under that mask hoss

It's ok, Jade is best girl anyway.

INDIANA YES

What about if it's the middle of winter?

I was almost convinced somebody shopped JUST behind that for keks

You take it off in the store you stupid fuck

they picked the right colour.

BLOWN

THE

FUCK

OUT
but no seriously, I work at a Dollar General. We have similar rules. We are pretty easy targets for robbery as is with only 2 employees ever on duty while doing sales numbers comparable to a small grocery store. Anyone with something over their face is asked to remove it. We would've done the same thing. We have Muslim women sometimes wearing the headwraps with uncovered faces. That's fine. Just can't come in with a mask.

doesn't the jewstream media realize that it's reports like this that make me fucking hate muslims so much? this fucking sandnigger deserves to be strapped onto the next missile headed to the middle east.

what's with that guy sliding in at the end on the bottom right?

If i enjoy when women gets slaughtered in MK , does it mean i m mysogynist ?

But you can find amazingly cool stuff in there sometimes, don't know it.

> sterilize my hands after I leave though

In Canada? Nobody under 30 would understand the association.

Well maybe a store owner can just hold anybody against their will in Australia but you're opening yourself up to a lawsuit in the US if you have no cause.

Of course it would. That's why you stop them BEFORE THEY LEAVE THE STORE WITH THE MERCHENDISE. You have no case even if it's on video if you can't recover the merchandise. Plus someone wanting to shove a gun in your face isn't going to play nice anyway.

I must say, in this day and age, in the US, if you're Muslim, you HAVE to expect this kind of shit.

They don't want you there, leave, take your business somewhere else.

> you're all oil millionaires anyway, why do you need to shop at Dollar Tree

What was she going to buy, a $1 box cutter?

Mask and baggy clothes are shoplifter cues. This is a uniform risk.

This. Given nigs and feminists go on and on about cultural appropriation and safe spaces, that shit invades my safe space. Remove kebab or absolute haram.

No, just a typical Italian 'person'

No

You take the fucking mask/veil/helmet off when you walk inside. Is that motorcycle helmet glued to your head?

Its not a publicly run government building, faggots. The manager and store owner can do anything they fucking want. IF that means kicking out pieces of shit Muslims, then so be it.

Literally LGBT shitters celebrated restaurants kicking cops out and celebrated that a man who bought a Trump shirt that the manager tacked on an insult on the inside, refusing to refund the money.

Muslims are causing TERRORIST ATTACKS ON U.S. SOIL. Who fucking cares if their feelings were fucking hurt.

>Well maybe a store owner can just hold anybody against their will in Australia but you're opening yourself up to a lawsuit in the US if you have no cause.

What the fuck are you talking about? She was asked to leave.

Stop giving me (You)'s if you're going to talk about unrelated bullshit that isn't even factually correct, it's just not worth it. Don't get me wrong I love a good (You) but I can't deal with blatant burgery.

Hey that's pretty good.

>Which is fine

Good. End of discussion.

>Nobody under 30 would understand the association
You're either stupid or naive in the assumption or the metaphor, or both.

It's Gary Indiana. An actual standing functioning dollar store that's not on fire or actively being robbed is a rare treasure.

WHAT THE FUCK ARE THEY EVEN DOING IN INDIANA!

This is making me god damn sick!

You don't catch people in the act of stealing. Typically what happens is they walk out with the merchandise and the alarm beeps but they keep walking. Most store policies don't allow the employees to chase after them. But if you review the footage and have proof that the person stole, you can let the police know. You show neighboring stores their picture. If they come back, you can tell them to leave or call police.
If they have a mask they can steal all they want. Employees can just say "Pls stop"

Shut the fuck up. Maybe 150/200k people will support this piece of shit Muslim suicide bomber, but tens of millions support the store manager. I will spend as much as I can in their stores now and I refused to shop there before.

You're the one who brought up shoplifting and wanting it on camera. Having it on camera does nothing unless you actually stop the person before they leave or you end up losing the evidence and the suspect. Even if their face was on camera, the most you could do is submit it to the police (who'll do nothing if they have no leads or don't care enough) or maybe try to remember their face and stop them from entering again.

>or maybe try to remember their face and stop them from entering again.
>Having it on camera does nothing
>try to remember their face
>on camera

u r 1 thick mothfucka

Freedom of religion does not award you additional privileges over those who follow a different religion nor those who follow none.
If they wish to forbid face masks then so be it.

Any store can stop a suspected shoplifter BUT THEY BETTER BE RIGHT IF THEY DO. Any store with Loss Prevention agents will stop suspects before they leave, though most get power drunk and start abusing their abilities. Employees aren't allowed in most cases due to lack of training, which is why those types of stores usually have dedicated LP agents or the store decides to just write off losses as a cost of doing business.

Yep, having them on camera without you stopping them won't stop what's happening. You might just have a very small chance of stopping it in the future after you've already had loss.

I've been a manager at Family Dollar and CVS. Both places have the same policies. Unless we actually watch someone conceal an item we can't do anything. You're fired if you do. Even if you do see them you cannot touch them.
We can't stop shop lifters, not because a lack of training but because it's a liability. My cashier's well being isn't worth some nigger stealing Tide Pods.
Customers also don't like security in stores. Makes them feel like criminals.

> Niqab + feminist glasses
The west amplify Islam cancer. Soon, it will be unstoppable.
> INB4 dyed eyebrows.

Yep. No dedicated LP, and lack of training leads to liability issues. These policies sometimes are like a kick in the face though Like this guy at Walgreens who got fired (and lost his appeal) for stopping armed robbers. youtube.com/watch?v=XaCEcUdKOcg

all over Asia they dont allow helmets inside the stores

I agree, take those glasses off.

>yfw it happened on 9/11
>yfw the crane was owned by the Bin Laden family
>yfw the lightning is a sign of the God Baal which ISIS blew the temple up of less than 48 hours before.

>why is arabic cutural imperialism a problem?
Accepting it shows weakness, it tell them we want to be raped and killed.
It morally justify it to them.
And it's banned in their own country except for qatar and saudi shirabia itself.

They have a huge swathe of fucking land that is welcome to Islam. Explain to me: why would they want to come into countries that have their own laws that do not mix with Islam whatsoever? What is the point to coming to a country when where you are from is a Muslim paradise?

Because they want it all, mate
Islam demands global subjugation

It's the hijra, the holy conquest by the womb, the first step of the small jihad (killing everyone) which lead to the great jihad (pondering how great it was and how much allah is great).

In truth, you cannot be a semite and part of the western world.

>Muslim woman

>muslim woman
>glasses

Anybody wanna point out that it's a jewish man under the mask that forgot glasses on women are banned by Islam?

>no shoes, no service, a-ok
>no shirt, no service, a-ok
>no masks, no service, OMFG LITERALLY HITLER, SMASH HIS STORE WINDOWS AT NIGHT!!!!! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

MILEENA FAGS GTFO MY BOARD REEEEEEEEEEE

is indiana officially the comfiest state?

>that exposed hip and upper thigh
MUH DICK.

They fucked up by having Mileena dress more conservative though.

More than acceptable, shouldn't even be newsworthy.

Upstate New York is the greatest part of the states.

>Niqab
>traditional

fucking lol, they had better clothing before sharia law completely fucked them over from syphilis infected prophets changing the laws.

1960, makes you really think huh

MKX in general was shit for Mileena

youtu.be/nGbB8cC54Nc

>Screaming about freedom of religion while wearing clothing designed by islamic men to force and restrict the freedom of women of Islam.

They seriously look fucking ridiculous.

What the hell is a Muslim doing in a bank anyways? Banks arw against their religion

God I fucking hate Muslims and the fucking left pandering to them.