Has she been in a single good film other than Lost in translation?

Has she been in a single good film other than Lost in translation?

The Prestige

though she's forgettable in that and had the weakest performance

inb4
Ghost World
A Love Somg for Bobby Long

matchpoint

Civil War is kino

>Lost in Translation is good
>2010 + 7

Ghost in the Shell

Under The Skin

Also...
The Horse Whisperer
Manny & Lo

Manny and Lo

Lucy

horrible flick desu

Match Point, Her, Hail Caesar, Vicky Cristina Barcelona, The Other Boleyn Girl and the Prestige.

pleb

The Man Who Wasn't There
>that scene where she wants to give Billy Bob some road head which leads to an accident

>Has she been in a single good film
no

>Lost in Translation
>good
Hey Wes

That film was amazing
Please refrain from giving your opinion about movies from now on

Eight Legged Freaks.

Oh good grief, this is the most meme opinion I've ever seen on this fucking site

Ghost World.
Home Alone 3

not HA3

This is the most new post I've seen on this site, plenty of people recognize it's overrated and I can't wait for Asians to join the sjw craze so it's labeled as deeply racist so it can get btfo.

horrible taste desu

>goes from claiming it's not good to claiming many people accept that it's overrated in two posts

Iron Man Two

user, just stop posting

It's both you cuck, and here's another ya new assed faggot

She was getting cute in that Home Alone movie.

Wowee someone else meme arrowing, the truest representation of the zeitgeist

/thread

>Oh good grief, this is the most meme opinion I've ever seen on this fucking site
>happens it twice in the same thread within minutes of each other

See >This is the most new post I've seen on this site, plenty of people recognize it's overrated

daily reminder im not that poster ^:)

>Ghost World
Not saying it was great, but babychub kikess made my dick harder than a car made out of diamonds.

That's like asking if Marlon Brando has ever been good outside of The Godfather.

>Oh good grief, this is the most meme opinion I've ever seen on this fucking site
>Wowee someone else meme arrowing, the truest representation of the zeitgeist

>denying clear samefaggotry
you really are new ass hell

so you're just a butthurt weeb then?

Not at all. I always found it really overrated and this is a means to see it get torn down ^:)

>using writing style and opinion as a sign of samefagging after using someone l i t e r a l l y posting the same shit as you to reinforce your claim of people other than yrself sharing your opinion

questionable

Good point, I had no reason to famesag at that point though, famesaggalagga.

nope, it's always the retarded weebs complaining about muh racism

horrible redditor desu

Negro I was in 7th or 8th grade when it came out and I thought Japan was weird as hell at the time myself. Doesn't change the fact they mocked the hell out of Japan and only got away with it because racism against Asians was always the exception. Why are you changing how you post in your responses?

>liking fedora flicks with no structure

nice try weeb, now fuck off back to Sup Forums

You've literally tried samefagging as 3 people now. Even if that were the reason, which it isn't (don't weebs love the movie?) it wouldn't change a single thing.

You are the weeb for liking it so much lmao

>Scarlett Johansson examining her vagina with a lamp
>no structure
Get out of here pleb

>n-no you

>loves a movie in japan he is damage controlling the hell out of
>calls others weebs

>weeb complains about racism against muh asians
>suprised when he gets called out

seriously you're not fooling anyone lad

This is no way to cope samefagging false flagging weeb

Couldn't stop wondering why he was jerking off with an AI when it was obvious Amy Adams wanted his dick.

it's ok being a pleb, but you exposed yourself as a weeb when the only criticism you could come up with is muh racism. Being a pleb and a weeb is not ok.

now fuck off back to Sup Forums

It's weak when you can't take the fact that someone doesn't like what you like so you make up an accusation to deal with it. Anime is shit, and so is your taste.

Now fuck off back to /jp/

>when you're so autistic your only reply is "you too"

>The Oscar winner is described by Ms. Coppola as a "valentine to Tokyo."
>staunchly defending this movies honor
>calls others weebs
Naw nigga, you projecting.

But you right, you need to fuck off the site if this is literally the first time you've ever seen someone say something negative about LiT. Are you not only new but underage?

Match Point is probably her best film

>the first time you've ever seen someone say something negative about LiT.

in the 20 posts you posted ITT your only criticism is muh racism, maybe people would take you serously if you weren't such an autistic weeb.

That wasn't even a criticism, that's just what you chose to focus on and misconstrue > I can't wait for Asians to join the sjw craze so it's labeled as deeply racist so it can get btfo.
Yea, I'm clearly VERY very deeply offended by it. Continue projecting you weeb movie defending new assed underaged faggot nigga sausage.

>That wasn't even a criticism
so you have literally zero criticism of the movie then? good to know

daily reminder you are that poster ^:)

Sad!

WHY DIDNT THE AI HAVE A CUSTOMISED ANIME AVATAR ITS FUCKING RETARDED AND UNREALISTIC

(pic)

Fuck, I had completely forgotten about that.