FUCK THESE FUCKING SHILLS

FUCK THESE FUCKING SHILLS

GODDAMNIT

>1 post by this ID

I think we kicked the hornets nest with the counter attack boys. it isn't just a shill OP and a shill bump right after, ever single thread is filled with shills.

wtf I hate Drumpf now

The whole day has just been Sup Forums trolling itself. You people are fucking retarded

Seriously. I have no idea what's going on, maybe it's just Sup Forums people being trolls? That or we are getting raided in insane volume

legit what the fuck is going on

>n-nothing to see here.. goy.. guys

Lol benis check this 4 nigguh

I've been pretending to be a shill all day now and it's honestly hilarious

HONK

wtf

Grab a proxy or post off your phone tons of gore on their threads.

>Lol benis check this 4 nigguh
Oh fuuggggg check this 3 tho

They are slowing down.

Welcome to pissing in an Ocean of piss.

MUH ECHOCHAMBER

Fuck off alt right faggot

There is no shilling it's just pol people pretending for fun

LMFAO HONK

Stupid goy

The shills were pissing me off last night. I might just leave Sup Forums for good and return to reddit dot com slash r slash politics.

howd you do that

hello shill

We were waiting for the right moment to take back Sup Forums from memeing trumplets and the recent crises in his campaign allowed it.

I don't even bother coming to Sup Forums anymore. Most of the god damn posts I see are "POL BTFO" or "8 years." this shit should be criminal. The fact that a super PAC can operate without making people aware they're payed shills is ridiculous. Ads made by super Pacs are required to noted who payed for it.

U MADD?

Help me a need my safe space. I can't handle the bants cause ima trump supporter

filtered

>EVERYONE SHOULD HAVE MY OPINION

Face it kid, Drumpf has been Stumpfed

YELLOWSTONE GON ERUPT BC OF THE JEWS

are there really shills or is it just pol fuckin with each other

The preponderance of hysterical threads being started whining about CTR/shills is making me start to believe that these very threads themselves are yet another shill tactic to slide other, relevant, and potentially important threads.

I mean seriously, half the threads on the board the last couple of days have been REEEEEE CTR MUH SHILLS MUH SHILLS threads clogging up the catalog.

filtered

This is now a Jeb board. All trump fags get out

Trump babbies getting BTFO and it isn't even November yet. Get the helium tanks ready kids.

>pretending to be a shill and not getting paid for it
A winner is you netherland

there are paid shills here

also sage this shit thread

filtered

sage yourself faggot

Wait.. got any m-more of her? How did i miss this

Like wise, I'm totally troll trolling shit that's not election related and pissing myself laughing.
Shills shilling shills shilling shills, inception level shilling

I've been shilling hard all day, even though I've spent the last year on the Sup Forums Trump Train. It's just too damn easy to trigger people here.

this is a Yellowstone thread now

>someone doesn't think my cuckold fantasy of wincest president is a worthwhile vote
>SHILL

kill yourself

I'm already dead

Is that Southern?

O YEAH FUCK U CUNT
SIGNED t. #ImWithHer

its a paid blitzkrieg. Even when the pope tried to btfo of trump, pol was still pol and all the other times. But that changed on Monday. Good funny threads get slid, shitposts have a serious tone and everything else.

Hello CTR shill. Tell me the merits of your incompetent soulless war hawk criminal candidate again?

Fuck off Jesse Klaver.

#SLOWANDSTEADY

JEBHEADS GET IN HERE!!