docquery.fec.gov/cgi-bin/fecimg/?C00578997
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Hillary is going to win

Cause trump is gonna win

Because Trump is going to win.

They're fucking terrified.

GTFO HILL BILLY

dumb Drumpf supporter

Because Hillary knows she's getting her ass beat and is attempting to disrupt all sources of redpilling against her. It's too late though. What has been set in motion cannot be stopped, no matter how much money she spends. She'll be dead before the year is up

because Trump is actually winning in the polls, but the MSM is lying their asses off.

>yes, even Fox

Because Trump is going to lose

She's raised approximately 90 million by now. They've got the dough to buy 4chins and make it a CTR website, the least they can do is hire shills

I love immigration, Big Government, and transsexual rights. Feels good.

Because Trump is going to win you dumb faggot

BECAUSE TRUMP IS GOING TO WIN

those tendies aren't going to buy themselves

Yes

BECAUSE TRUMP IS GOING TO WIN

also, filtered

The preponderance of hysterical threads being started whining about CTE/shills is making me start to believe that these very threads themselves are yet another shill tactic to slide other, relevant, and potentially important threads.

I mean seriously, half the threads on the board the last couple of days have been REEEEEE CTR MUH SHILLS MUH SHILLS threads clogging up the catalog.

the higher power above all high powers has spoken

50 years after the civil rights act of 1964, a black man was in office
150 years after the 13th amendment, a black man was in office

you're kidding yourself if you think whoever is in office 100 years after ratifying of the 19th amendment will have a y chromosome

>because Trump is actually winning in the polls, but the MSM is lying their asses off.

hahahaha right on schedule, just like '12

yea all these lying statisticians, thousands of them all in on a conspiracy aboogaboogabooga

I urge you to return to reality

Trump fucked up hard repeatedly in the last 24 hours, this is the most opportune time to strike and strike hard. It's the logical thing to get any swing voters here.

>yes, even fox

We'll yeah. They don't want an outsider any more than the rinos

CTR*

LEARN A FOREIGN LANGUAGE TO MAKE IT HARDER FOR US BASED SHILLS TO SHILL

SPANISH

FRENCH

DUTCH

I PERSONALLY THINK DUTCH WOULD BE THE BEST

Nobody shills her you filthy goyim
It's just Sup Forums pretending to be CTR to feel important
they're powerless people who masturbate to animu and traps

Honestly I don't even know who is gonna win anymore, everyones been wrong about trump since the beginning.

I think its just the high elite trying all they can to subdue trump, but also to stop the movement he started. He pretty much awakened most of white america to whats happening around them. He let the genie out of the bottle and they're trying to do their best to say "BAD GOYIM, YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO LOVE DIVERSITY AND NEED WELFARE".

I honestly don't know whats going to happen.

because they're in full panic mode
hillary is literally dying and trump is winning

>tfw soros blows his entire fortune shillng Sup Forums

Poccий

Seriously though, since when did Sup Forums matter in the grand scheme of things?
Why is this place a target for paid shills?

Pretty sure people are posting CTResque comments to troll.

I think there are a lot of people who have literally never seen this type of thing in action.

It freaks them out and they want it to stop.

They don't understand that this is literally as effective as those fucking Tumblr raids from a few years ago, and will leave us in the same state IE with no change to Sup Forums and a few of their defectors converted to our side.

I actually love it more because this is David Brock throwing his shiny new ~$4 gorillion into a raging tire fire.

CTR has never been taught that nothing comes from pissing in an ocean of piss.

hillary

It's the heart of true memes

A kek channel

Hillbilly.

Because Trump is going to win

Sup Forums is a major contributor to Trump's winning of the Republican nomination. Memetic warfare is real, we've stumbled onto powers only the elite were meant to control.

the problem is how easily people can learn

Russian has so many declensions and spelling rules

This is nothing but newfags, shills, and trolls posing as shills going at it, we'll forget this ever happened by the end of the month.

Beidh bua ar Trump

Because pic related.

HILL BILLY

v. nervous man

go calm your nerves with some infowars

Trump is going to win

SEVEN

Because they're paid shills.

88 confirms that if Hillary wins, it will inspire a white nationalist uprising

It was those damned nazi frogs. They'll never have any actual influence on this board though so no worries

Desperation.
There social media campaigns in may-july had such a small impact that they're doubling down and hiring anyone willing to shill. Remember, there is a greater motive than getting Hillary elected here. By delivering a measurable shift in online opinion, they're looking to set a precedent that will make shilling as important to future campaigns as any other form of advertising. Hundreds of millions are already spent on ad campaigns. If the shills get results here, that $6 million budget will balloon next election cycle.

How we respond to the shilling now will determine the size of the future battles.

Because as of today, You can make over 250 a week from home working for CTR.

Berniebots eat too, Y'know?

As a hillbilly I find that offensive. I'm a Rand supporter

Hillary is going to lose.

Because they were paid to, and it's pretty effortless.

I don't know, but it's funny as hell and they're probably getting redpilled.

because trump is overstayed meme and like any other meme it has reach point of backlash and anti meme

its time to betray trump just like the old Sup Forums tradition dictate, no exception

Did you see the FEC filings from CTR yet? Lots of real people shilling

docquery.fec.gov/cgi-bin/fecimg/?C00578997

>What is Kek