TRUMP GENERAL - TRUMP FOR AMERICA EDITION

>Lou Dobbs dropping the biggest redpill: Paul Ryan, Hillary Clinton on the same globalist team.
youtube.com/watch?v=DtfUNuR0Q10

>PAY-TO-WIN: OBAMA SENT $400M CASH TO IRAN AS AMERICAN PRISONERS FREED
wsj.com/articles/u-s-sent-cash-to-iran-as-americans-were-freed-1470181874

>Hillary says "we are going to raise taxes on the middle class," crowd cheers
twitter.com/SeanKD/status/760605882065485824

>The media constantly lies about Trump's crowd sizes and just about everything else, too.
theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/08/03/were-gonna-break-through-the-media-folks-donald-trump-rallies-with-10000-in-daytona-while-hillary-talks-ties/#more-119684

EVENT SCHEDULE
donaldjtrump.com/schedule

RALLIES
>HIGH ENERGY TRUMP RALLY IN DAYTONA BEACH, FL (8/3/16)
youtu.be/qait77O0DJs
>Pence Rally in Phoenix, AZ (8/2/16)
youtu.be/-qMi-dNE0Wo
>Trump in Ashburn, VA (8/2/16)
youtu.be/V6H-DqWhXBE
>The OVERFLOW ROOM in Mechanicsburg, PA (8/1/16)
youtu.be/O8J8UtQJu2k
>Trump in Mechanicsburg, PA (8/1/16)
youtu.be/Qi6i242Yauo

INTERVIEWS
>Donald on O'Reilly: Responds To Obama and Khan, Voices 'Rigged Election' Possibility (8/2/16)
youtu.be/pJExikwK8tg
>Trump on Newsradio (8/2/16)
youtu.be/vwSx5J-v9VA
>Hannity interviews Trump (8/1/16)
youtu.be/WX06X1RNWt4

ENTERTAINMENT
>Did you wipe the server?
youtu.be/7gWRoa52sVc
>Compilation of Liberals Predicting that Trump Will Win the Presidency - Michael Moore, MSNBC, TYT
youtu.be/lgpt3xsvv9Y
>Hillary Clinton: A TOP TEN Breakdown
youtu.be/qfj5s5r7_14
>What Trump Must Do to Win
youtu.be/hiGDvph6D4Y
>How Trump Trolling Hillary Clinton Emails is Genius
youtu.be/4muXm4GwrXM
TRUMP RALLY PLAYLIST
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ
play.spotify.com/user/washingtonpostpolitics/playlist/0RGDi11O4gfXuJNjZxSp29

CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
lyingcrookedhillary.com
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
imgur.com/a/VzlEf
>WALL STREET IS WITH HER
youtu.be/iunhY8_-gtU

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1470253439659.webm
nytimes.com/2016/07/22/upshot/what-donald-trump-doesnt-understand-about-the-trade-deficit.html?_r=0
abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/secret-service-armed-man-arrested-trump-tower-threat-41099912
breitbart.com/tech/2016/08/03/nick-denton-implores-peter-thiel-leave-bloggers-alone/
bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-33521655
nytimes.com/2016/01/18/world/middleeast/three-freed-americans-depart-iran-one-remains-us-officials-say.html?smprod=nytcore-iphone&smid=nytcore-iphone-share&_r=0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

AWOO~

every time

BASED MILLER
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1470253439659.webm

AWOO!

97 DAYS UNTIL TRUMP IS ELECTED
JAXRALLY WAS A MAGICAL ADVENTURE

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Trump wil win. Screen cap this.

Nailed it.

What will be the first USS Trump?

A FUCKING MUSLIM WHORE

>nytimes.com/2016/07/22/upshot/what-donald-trump-doesnt-understand-about-the-trade-deficit.html?_r=0
>One consistent theme from Donald J. Trump in his campaign for the presidency is this: The United States is losing at trade, and the trade deficit is the evidence.
>What’s more, eliminating the trade deficit would not, on its own, make America great again, as Mr. Trump promises. In fact, trying to eliminate the trade deficit could mean giving up some of the key levers of power that allow the United States to get its way in international politics.

What did the NYT mean by this?

braise kok

>NYT now attacking and smearing Trump supporters since they can't seem to shame the man himself

I'm honestly curious what they think is going to happen.

>Donald Trump getting bigger rallies and crowds than any candidate in history
>outnumbers hillary rallies 15-to-1
>media wants me to believe he is down 10% nationally

Tippity top kek

So uh.... how's Hill's health doing lately?

Think Biden is warming up?

MEXICAN WARLOCK
E
X
I
C
A
N

W
A
R
L
O
C
K

I fucking hate that my parents love this fag. It blows my mind that some people worship him and Sam Bee like they did Colbert/Stewart.

Don't let the shills every intimidate you. The fact that they're here just shows how afraid of Trump they are.
They wouldn't need to invade us if they thought Hillary was winning

Funny isn't it

Threadly Reminder: Fucking correct the record is using proxies to derail threads.

Proof? Look at how well-spoken this fucker is:

Definitely not a HUE.

It's going to be so much fun on Sup Forums when Trump flames out like never before in the history of American politics. The butthurt will be legendary.

We're gonna be winning so much, we're gonna be sick of winning. We'll say, "Donald! We didn't want to win this much!"

Someone please redpill me on these garbage polls that have Shillary winning big.

Pls respond.

They're running scared.

And they should be.

>t. shill for hill trying to jinx it

The fucking shilling and repitition is insane on CNN lads, for the past few nights I've left feeling just really upset at this fucking network

>its the only one my tv can pick up otherwise I'd be watching Fox

Seriously lads, Fuck CNN

It all comes together.

Literally fabricated.

WOW...

Trump got BTFO by his assassin's attorney....

Miron told the magistrate judge that she had asked the government for video of the encounter to determine whether "the Secret Service overreacted or my client overreacted."

She called the incident an "example of Donald Trump ruining another regular person's life."

Trump's campaign referred inquiries to the Secret Service.

abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/secret-service-armed-man-arrested-trump-tower-threat-41099912

Yeah, I know! He's collapsing before he's even had to hit a True Conservative like Cruz! With a week this bad, Rubio will beat him in Florida! He'll just flame out and lose to Jeb in Iowa!

How is your precious drumpf going to save you from pic related?

breitbart.com/tech/2016/08/03/nick-denton-implores-peter-thiel-leave-bloggers-alone/

JUST.

Screaming the loudest doesn't make you the majority.

nigger faggot

Johnson is a moron and so is anyone supporting him

They oversample democrats, undersampling Independents, ignore 18-35 age group, and are performed in mostly urban cities.

In other words, cooked as fuck. Trump is going to win with a brexit-style victory.

hey atleast you guys got this girl over there

so perfect

No. I'm from the future and Trump would get assassinated on October 24 a little after Bill Clinton dies on October 22. Ironically Hillary suffers from a heart attack on October 31 and dies days later after the media tries to rush her Presidency when Trump is assassinated. The house of representatives chooses Jeb Bush for president.

Same way Abe is in Japan. He's gonna make white birth rates great again.

Yeah, something CTR has failed to understand when they push garbage polls.

By keeping the niggers in Africa.

faggot nigger

Why do shills even try at this point?

Hell we survived a nuke back in the day and we didnt even have a motivation to keep going.

Now we have MAGA and these shills think they can beat our autism with their weak shitposting?

They could at least hire australians to do an australian's job

Having more supporters does though.

stop sending money to africa

You could always watch and record CSPAN

Fox isn't helping Trump a whole lot but at least they're fair
They've called out CNN on their propaganda tier bullshit numerous times this last week

SLOW
AND
STEADY

#
GOP is falling apart because Trump hijacked it. It's not anything to do with Trump's campaign. They just suffered their first loss to a cuckservative getting primaried, Paul Ryan may well loose and Trump gives no fucks, and McCain is fighting harder for his senate seat than he ever fought against his enemy captors. Now a couple of legit RINO's are jumping ship. Fuckem.

Worse

He has the VFW bashing him now. It was all fun and games in the primary, but he hasn't made the switch to presidential behavior. If he pisses off his potential constituents, they'll stay home and won't vote.

>get it's way in international power
Top lulz. We never get our way. Other countries use and step on us and we get nothing.

I feel so bad for her sometimes, its pretty clear most of her opposition treat her like a kid

Thats so fucking demeaning for someone who is probably one of the most mature surrogates on there

did he ever say anything like that?

Cuck spic.

>Why do shills even try at this point?
I honestly beliee that the majority of "shills" here are just regular Sup Forumsacks trolling other regular Sup Forumsacks.

Because it IS pretty fun...

he looks like a literal retard

>FUCKING WITH SS
>Expected them to just let him through

Nah.

Why are you guys talking about the whole 400M thing like it's new?

It was literally reported in the news in January

bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-33521655

>Mr. Obama also announced the resolution of another argument between Tehran and Washington that dates to the Iranian revolution, this one over $400 million in payments for military equipment that the United States sold to the shah of Iran and never delivered when he was overthrown

nytimes.com/2016/01/18/world/middleeast/three-freed-americans-depart-iran-one-remains-us-officials-say.html?smprod=nytcore-iphone&smid=nytcore-iphone-share&_r=0

Even the WSJ report links back to their original article from January. The only new information that's come to light is that it was in cash.

Have you guys not been paying attention to what's happening in the world around you?

muslim kike

THIS IS WHERE WE HOLD THEM.
THIS IS WHERE WE FIGHT.

THIS IS WHERE THEY FALL.

EARN THESE SHIELDS BOYS.

YOU'RE CUTE

Unfortunately that's kind of relevant.

Almost all real Trump supporters are very open and proud, but most Hillary's supporters are people who don't care about politics or even Hillary herself who just don't want to see Trump win. That's why her rallies are empty and her online support is paid. People don't actually like her, she's only gotten this far because she's there, a woman, and middle aged people are nostalgic for the 90s.

>poll idea, replace Hillary with Harambe and see if it gets more votes

Maybe its like how I Tedpost on Sup Forums

>He has the VFW bashing him now.
Oh, man! How will he win when he's insulted vets like this!? Saying McCain wasn't a real war hero smdh.

>a few days after DNC
>Trump wins nationally
>ahead in every swing state including Virginia and Maine's second district
>next day
>polls flip so radically that North Carolina is a blue state again

>trump is going to step down
>massive dissent in GOP
>manafort gave up
>republicans are realizing they made a huge mistake
>trump is insane

The propaganda is so blatant it's silly!

This is an AWOOOOOVEMENT

He looks like he had a lot at the bar before this event.

tl;dr

Basically every one of his speeches.

Nah. Sup Forums is a united front. These are raiders and shills.

Bring the Boers to the US and nuke Africa.

I have seen much of CSPAN, whats their format like?

Kelly went full shill against him right?

Tell that to the MSM which has been screaming against Trump and for Hilary

>Nah. Sup Forums is a united front.
Dropped.

Someone redpill me on the hillary middle class comment. Did she say are or aren't? Why isn't the media talking about this? Seems like it should be a big story.

YOU again?

Do you have a fucking life outside of Sup Forums?

FFS

Because this nigger lived in Trump Tower, right?

This is probably accurate.

She's running the show now that Ailes got shit on

>levers of power that allow the United States to get its way in international politics

huh really makes me think

like maybe uhh we could make "great deals"

Some people are trolls but it's proven there are legitimate shills here.

Eat a dick CTR shill, Hillary will lose

They're our public access network. Pure coverage, no commentary. It has a reputation for being deathly boring, but it's good for totally unbiased coverage, if you know what you want to watch before turning it on.

They stream EVERYTHING, so Sup Forums likes them a lot.

>trump is going to step down

Holy shit I woke up to that, I felt so fucking mad at

Like they aren't even trying to conceal their bullshit

Why don't you show street view?

It's exquisite.

You hella dumb piece of shit I fucking hate you so much

kys

Show me anywhere that suggests that Trump has more supporters, i.e. voters. Trump gets out the crowd because his rallies are fun. I've been to a Trump rally, and had a great time. A Hillary rally sounds about as fun as watching paint dry...but a campaign isn't a popularity contest, no matter how much it might seem like that, at least not yet.

She meant to say "aren't" but it came out as "are". People are trying to say "if you listen you can hear the t" but she legitimately fucked it up and there's no defending it.

Since it's Hillary it'll disappear in a few hours though.

>awooootime[4chntargetp].png

Now this is shitposting.

>turn to CNN, simply for shits and giggles
>uppity nigger Don Lemon to guest kek: 'Is Donald Trump really a billionaire?'
>guest kek: 'I really don't think so...'

IN WHICH FUCKING COUNTRY AND ON WHICH FUCKING PLANET AM I LIVING ON IN THIS CURRENT YEAR

Because their main opponent was Sander's and now r/s4p is out of Comission after being completely owned by the shills. Focus has shifted.

His own VP quit on him.
Hahahahahahahahahaha

Hype, I'll have to check it out

Thanks m8

Kelly falls for the obvious 3D chess bait when it comes to Trump. But she is also critical of Hillary. And she's limited to mere 3D chess.

You can kind of eliminate spics by whitening them. With enough generations, they'll become much more domesticated.

buying my red MAGA hat friday :)

Are. She wants an increase of 550% of Syrian refugees. Of course our taxes at being raised

Witnessed but campaigns literally are popularity contests