FREE...FREE FALLIN

FREE...FREE FALLIN

Other urls found in this thread:

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton-5491.html
nytimes.com/2016/08/04/us/politics/hillary-clinton-campaign.html?hp&action=click&pgtype=Homepage&clickSource=story-heading&module=a-lede-package-region®ion=top-news&WT.nav=top-news&_r=0
cnbc.com/2016/08/02/ally-of-trump-staffer-paul-manafort-the-staff-is-suicidal-hes-mailing-it-in.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

earning your pennies i see

CUT MY CAMPAIGN INTO PIECES

THIS IS MY LAST RESORT

filtered and saged

2.50 an hour xD keep it up m8 your hard work is an inspiration to all

SHOT THROUGH THE HEART
AND TRUMP'S TO BLAME
HIS POLL NUMBERS ARE
REALLY LAME

TAKE ME TO TRUMP CITY

WHERE THE PEOPLE ARE ORANGE AND THE POLICIES ARE SHITTY

FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Safe space advocate AND tripfag.

You're a real winner.

>One data point is predictive of the future
Hill Shills suck at math

I KNOW
I KNOW I'VE LET YOU DOWN

What went wrong the past three days?

>
He attacked the family of a fallen veteran

I'VE BEEN A FOOL TO MYSELF
I THOUGHT THAT I COULD LIVE FOR NO ONE ELSE

Trump has mocked: the family of veterans, disabled people, women, people of color, muslims, the lgbtq community, etc.

Let that sink in.

JUST

>mfw people actually believe that dumb shit

Go away

Everyone here knows you're correcting the record

Just stop

>guy died in a war that Hillary approved of and Trump had nothing to do
>parents think Trump is the problem

How absolutely disgusting of a vermin do you have to be to use your own son's death as a way to kike out a political agenda?
These people are hideous wretched beasts fit only for eradication.

That fucker walked all over the corpse of his dead son to attack Trump, and Trump responded to him

Same retards were bitching about Benghazi moms attacking Hillary

He just dropped another truth bomb about Muslims. Those who liked him, like him even more. Those who are crying are cucks and wouldn't have voted for him either way.

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton-5491.html

>Fox News polls
>+10 clinton

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

Isn't it the american way to criticize everyone, and not give a damn?
I mean, both parties are doing it, but apparently its okay for the democrats to do that.

In what case would it not be okay to call bullshit?

>m-muh shill
>muh CTR

You realize this response is the Trumpkin equivalent of "check your privilege" and other SJW phrases, right? A convenient way for people to not have to actually back up anything they say or refute what anyone else says. Simply shutting the conversation down.

Sage

I don't see anything wrong with that senpai

Yes, this is what makes him so great. He tells it like it is. The family of veterans are Muslims and he dropped another truth bomb about them. Fuck the cucks who can't handle truth and bantz. Kys

Wheres your Hillary general then kike?

The media is doing a serious blitzkrieg on him after he talked shit about the Khans.

Kind of bizarre, there's still three months to go. This should be a late september/early october kind of situation. I'm guessing they got scared after the RNC bump and blew their load too early, which is great because trump has plenty of time to recover during the debates.

Trump went full retard. And then doubled down on it.

You never go full retard.

>I drew some lines
>Election is over now

no

There's one that shows 1+, -3 and -5 for Trump

These polls are all over the damn place, you'd be a fool to take any of them seriously.

Wait until the convention dust settles. Polls tend to get more accurate mid to late-August

I'd go over and end those mudshits myself. Finish the job we started in Afghanistan and wipe this flesh from all lands.

>don't even bother to vote goy
>you don't need to go out, it's already over
>here, have some nice tv. more bagels and lox... I mean whatever you like to eat

>kike

That's another one. Do you know how retarded you sound?

Doesn't mean anything; Trump hasn't lead a Fox poll since May.

A LOT of people who were on the fence about Trump were starting to finally accept him as better than Hillary after the WikiLeaks scandal (where the graph is going up for Trump) and now he blow it with his lack of tactfulness (where he drops)

boo fucking whhhoooo

Is the media self destructing? Trump has literally said nothing out of the ordinary or different in the last week but everyone is acting like he just murdered a baby on stage.

It's so fucking obvious that this is just a media slide in effort to cover up the fact that the DNC is 100% proven to own, control and manipulate the media.

Slaughtering all the sacred cows and pissing on their corpses... I like it

1 post

nytimes.com/2016/08/04/us/politics/hillary-clinton-campaign.html?hp&action=click&pgtype=Homepage&clickSource=story-heading&module=a-lede-package-region®ion=top-news&WT.nav=top-news&_r=0

The crooked polls don't mean shit faggot. Remember Brexit? Trump has the silent majority behind him.

How much do you get paid per post?

>Trump didn't even have the mental fortitude to point that out.
>Instead throws a tard tantrum which splits GOP.

He fell for the most obvious fucking bait.

Wow, me totally BTFO

THIS

>hills rallies can't break 1,000
>Trump rally today maxed out at 10,000 and turned away another 3,000

But yeah, he's losing guise, trust the polls :^)

Never gonna happen. We're here to stay. You cucks and shills are done.

Shillpocalypse 2016

I just want this to fucking end already.

>low quality memes
literally how to spot a shill

Right, because the OP created such a thought-provoking thread.

Nobody cares about the cry baby wife beating mudslime

>it's real

cnbc.com/2016/08/02/ally-of-trump-staffer-paul-manafort-the-staff-is-suicidal-hes-mailing-it-in.html

LOL

Hillary is at least partially responsible for: The conflicts those veterans were killed in, making people maimed/disabled through military actions, harming women around the world by supporting nations that do not see them as equal, harming Muslims by helping create groups like ISIS, as well as hurting gays by politicizing their right to be married (Something she opposed for a long time until it became convenient as a political move).

Remember, actions speak louder than words.

If trump keeps it up and fires his campaign manager like people are predicting this is going to be one of the largest sweeps in recent times.

>I don't understand statistics the post

:^)

It's not even close to working. $50m more incoming. Amazing - never thought I'd see the day where people were paid to make the Internet lame... They use the fake polls to try to shake out some weak hands. But it's kind of like Jeb!'s $78 gorillion per delegate.

Typical Muslim stuff

Shift + left click on this thread in the catalog

They also found out that his wife, Melania was an illegal immigrant

> overstayed her tourist visa
> worked despite visa expiring
> lied about a college degree to get a H1B visa

they also found out she was a prostitute in Slovenia

Hell yeah, finally one of you treasonous idiots will fuck up like that and defame someone.

Oh, neat. I really didn't know you could do that.

>I don't know how easy it is to rig statistics for a favorable outcome the post

*sips tea*

Oh wow thanks for Correcting the RecordĀ©

Hillary
>Passed legislation helping families care for veterans with traumatic brain injuries or post-traumatic stress disorder.
>Worked to increase the survivor benefits for military families from $12,000 to $100,000.
>Teamed up with Republicans to expand health care for National Guard members and reservists.
>Authored a new G.I. Bill of Rights to help veterans adjust and re-enter the workforce after deployment.
>Fought to expand retirement pay and disability compensation for veterans disabled during their service.
>Expanded the Family and Medical Leave Act to families of wounded service members.

>libtards against "slut shaming" unless it's the wife of a conservative Republican

Libcuck hypocrisy strikes again

>Every single group doing polling is lying

Trump isn't actually Trump, quit panicking. He is actually leading theorist on pulling off the Day of Rope.

Stop watching polls. Have faith.

Srsly, WTF happened?

>Bull shit the post

Every MSM is in cahoots with the DNC so it's not really suprising. Where are hillarys supporters if she's dominating the polls?

*crickets chirping*

i can't see giving trump access to senstive national security documents

its like giving a reckless sperg the keys to a nuclear power plant

How much are you being paid by her camp to post shit like this? I'm generally curious. Nobody here believes or will believe any pro-Hillary Clinton nonsense.

BUT TRUMP'S A FUCKING WHITE MALE

Guess your reign of terror is over, manbabies. Go backing to playing anime.

It's time for HER

Manafort is literally the Baghdad Bob of the decade.

>Trump's campaign is fine. There is no turmoil in our campaign. We just got millions of donations this month.

Ok Romney, enjoy your echo chamber.

Has Trump saved classified documents on a private unrestricted home server? Oh wait that was hillary

Are you're okay with sluts?

>the family of veterans
A family, singular. If other vets are offended, maybe they should go wash the sand out of their vaginas.

>disabled people
No, again, just one.

>women
Nope. It was specific people who happened to be women. See the pattern so far?

>people of color
When was this? I've never heard Trump say anything disparaging based on someone's race.

>muslims
So what?

>the lgbtq community
No he didn't.

>Trump is Romney now

You're getting rather desperate hill shill

who cares about hypocrisy, dumbass. it's about winning. i learned that from Sup Forums.

>the wage gap only exists when it benefits me!

protip: it doesn't exist at all

Thanks for exposing your records
#corruption

I don't see the issue.

CTR got doxed and /Intl/ decided to capitalize on the inevitable paranoia that followed with a raid. And mods are fags.

>Massive amounts of data suggest Trump is doing significantly worse than Romney
>Call him a shill

It must be hard to live your life so emotional

yes, it's really unsubstantiated hearsay

Yes because I'm not a beta male or a cuck

>trump supporters are so BTFO that they can only reply "SHILL!!" to people rightfully criticizing their God-Emperor

>kick a baby out of a rally
>say "I ALWAYS WANTED ONE OF THESE" about a purple heart
>don't endorse your fellow party members who helped you get nominated
>alienate anyone who's not 100% in with your demagoguery

Wow it's like people are finally realizing he's a fucking idiot.

He's going to lose even more points after he releases his tax records showing he's not a billionaire, and he's going to lose the entire race if he participates in a presidential debate.

Face it, globalists won through just looking reasonable.

We already know libtards do not care about their own hypocrisy you dumb fuck. And good luck winning with your partt split in half

>Trump breaks all time record for most votes for a Republican party candidate by millions of votes
>polling higher with Hispanics then Romney did

Massive amount of data suggests he's doing worse though right :^)

Put a shotgun barrel in your mouth and blow your head off, you will not be missed.

>1 post by this ID

Stopped reading there

>Paul Ryan and John McCain helped Trump win

Crawl into a hole and die. These two have been anti-Trump whenever they can POSSIBLY signal it. McCain and Ryan have no place in the GOP at this point, and should fuck off to the democrat party.

(you)

Not an argument newfag. Seriously, any Trump supporters willing to defend their God-Emperor?

The dude is committing political suicide through just being himself.

I want to hear how you think he'll stand up to Hillary in a presidential debate without his constant rhetoric and echo-chambers that he calls rallies.

He can't win a debate by saying "MAGA, WE'RE GONNA WIN, YES!!"

>2 post by this ID

Stopped reading there

Filtered

>0.02 trumpshekels have been deposited into your account

>cucks thinking they had anything to do with Trumps success

Ahahahahahaha that's a good one

>Show current polling data that doesn't support Trump
>Get called a shill

Lol never change Sup Forums