If Trump is doing so bad, why do they want him dead?

If Trump is doing so bad, why do they want him dead?

getoffthebs.com/deceased-fbi-agent-found-trump-tower-silenced-pistol/

Other urls found in this thread:

nydailynews.com/new-york/nyc-crime/armed-man-busted-trump-tower-secret-service-calls-cops-article-1.2736425
fbi.gov/history/hall-of-honor/barry-lee-bush
youtube.com/watch?v=7zih-U-36jU
activistpost.com/2016/08/us-election-shocker-vote-will-rigged.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>dead since 2007
>tfw zombie FBI agent assassins
What a world

They thought he was dead. Obviously not. Read the link.

Too spoopy for me

>getoffthebs
Fake.

Is this just bullshit? Sounds like a good story for a political intrigue type novel.

This is how you know trump is the right candidate :)

Because a deep cover agent hired by the gubmint to assassinate Trump and had an unstamped Glock with a suppressor wouldn't know Trump was in Florida.....

can confirm that someone with a gun for sure broke in, but can't confirm this dead fbi guy with unserialized silenced gun part

nydailynews.com/new-york/nyc-crime/armed-man-busted-trump-tower-secret-service-calls-cops-article-1.2736425

>Niggas sending "dead" mean to kill you

This
bush did reportedly die in 2007 working for the Feds but there is only this source that it was him that broke into trump towers
fbi.gov/history/hall-of-honor/barry-lee-bush

Sneaking in while he's away and the security isn't so tight makes sense. Hangout in a broom closet until he gets back and do what he's been programmed to do.

Shit man.

He needs to hire more security.

Even zombies cannot stump.

y is she so sexy

Here is a video of the man sneaking in with the silenced weapon
youtube.com/watch?v=7zih-U-36jU

I don't get it, why do the jews go thru all this trouble if they can easily program their (((voting machines))) to count every Hillary vote as 5 votes and there's literally no way it could be detected.

>5 votes

It's worse than that brah.

>“Our testing [of GEMS] shows that one vote can be counted 25 times, another only one one-thousandth of a time, effectively converting some votes to zero.”

activistpost.com/2016/08/us-election-shocker-vote-will-rigged.html

If they are caught rigging this election there will be hell to pay.

because dat ass is fat

why has she got 2 bras?

>inb4 the suspect hangs himself twice in the back of the head before he can say anything

Jesus Christ I want to bury my tongue in that ass