How bad is reddit taste?

how bad is reddit taste?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_Brother_(Nineteen_Eighty-Four)
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Cool thread

Did you know you can make comments on reddit about reddit instead of here? You should go over there and try it out.

Don't come back.

When is the 2nd episode coming out? Why is it taking so long??

Why do you faggots care so much about Reddit? You're on Sup Forums. Care about Sup Forums!

t. reddit

Ask Sup Forums

Hello, Reddit

What is your reddit account name user

On Sup Forums, Reddit is perceived as a bunch of naive tools who believe that being a nerd is cool. As a result, they're childishly enthusiastic about their hobbies (which they've only barely scratched the surface of), find random humor completely hilarious, and are notoriously pedantic. This is due to the fact that they believe that nerds are some kind of "cultural elite" simply because their interests aren't completely mainstream.

BUT, since they don't see themselves as particularly alienated by society, they haven't developed the pleb/patrician paradigm, unlike Sup Forums. Consequentially, they also have the prudish, politically-correct mentality that goes with the delusion that they can still be normal members of society and accepted by potentially anyone, or that they have moral standards to uphold. This makes them very prone to being shocked or amused by the cheapest transgressions and subversions.

I love reddit.

reddit

>reddit spacing
roll

I started laughing at the left image and I don't even know why

>drinking with teacher yesterday
>pouring more on my cup
>"enough dude, for the love of god"
>teacher "first god doesn't exist second stop being a pussy"
>started laughing remembering those retarded rick and morty threads

Sup Forums has near identical taste to /r/movies at this point. It's embarrassing

Rick and Morty is one of those shows where I don't care about the show at all, but the fanbase is so fucking autistic and infuriating that I can't help but hate all of it.

>knowing what goes on on reddit

About as bad as tastes here.

You can just google /r/movies top 250 and get a pretty accurate idea of their taste

it's reddit, reddit. that's how reddit it is.

why do you redditors get so angry when people make fun of your board?

Roll

I know what goes on on Reddit because I browse Sup Forums and you whiny, little faggots won't shut up about them.

I love this inside joke.

>>drinking with teacher yesterday
>>pouring more on my cup
>meme le lenny pic

underage rape victim detected

>people unironically think god doesn't exist

it is college my dude, and it is called networking

Roll

Rollin

71 or bust

its called he or she is trying to molest you

its degenerate and just creepy to drink with teachers if your a student. i bet you have tattoos.

not trying to sound like the amazing atheist here, but do people really think there is a dude in the sky telling them not to masturbate? I mean I am catholic because I do really think most of the things they taugh are good, like not fucking the others wife and not stealing but come on

>people unironically believe molecules crashing together somehow created life which created human beings capable of shitposting

atheists are the worst

From what I've seen of them Reddit is pretty lame but on here most of the time "Reddit" is just used to mean "everything I don't like."

you must be fucking fun at parties, and it was beer you don't get drunk by beer, and waaaaaaay past the age of molestation

>you have to be able to touch and feel something for it to be real
this seems to be what the argument always boils down to
is subconsciousness real?

rollin for 34-35

>drinking beer with your teacher
Yeah, you were molested.

i'm not saying that you need to touch and feel it to be real, I know it doesn't but i'm just saying I find the idea of omnipotent being watching us extremely unlikely

rollerino

Your definition of God is infantile.
The only thing worse than religious people who accept God blindly and without thought are atheists who do the same thing.

Why does every atheist strawman all Christians as hardcore fundamentalists?

>I know it doesn't but i'm just saying I find the idea of omnipotent being watching us extremely unlikely
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_Brother_(Nineteen_Eighty-Four)

As I said, I do not consider myself an atheist, i'm just saying, that I do find the church and faith extremely necessary and helpful for our society, I just don't think there is a *being* that molded us to his image

I don't, and I don't even consider myself atheist, I consider myself catholic, I just don't agree with some stories and myths from the bible, but then I again I find many of the things they teach extremely well intended

>hurr durr god is an old man with a white beard in pajamas throwing lightning bolts

God is just the word for those beings that run this whole shit. No matter what or where they are.

Reddit sucks ass though, user.

> I just don't agree with some stories and myths from the bible,

Well yeah, alot of that is composed of parables and fables. You would have to be an idiot to take everything from it as 100% literal.

god just means immortal.

>tfw went from being Christian to Atheist to believing in God but not knowing exactly what form he takes or what his will is.

Thic

never see rolan threads anymore

>i base my beliefs in being contrary to people i don't like
top reddit

This

I thought these were against the rolls.

I meant rules.

Roll

ROLLING FOR 23-24

lemme see

I have spoken with God and HE GOT SCHWIFTY WAS DLALALBDUDBDUDB

roll
also artist name?

nice reddit

100 get

>reddit claims something about Sup Forums, therefore it must be real

le darkest place on the internet amirite user? ;)

Give me a sweet dream, succubus!

the ones in the 1-piece suits are best

Ayyy

for anduril

roll

>Clearly I can't understand how molecules crashing together somehow created life, are you fucking retarded? Deus Vult

Lemme see too!

Roll

>intence

rolan

rollerino

Nice blog fuckin huge faggotcunt go back

Rollimolli

pretty bad desu

Cinnamon roll

Rollerino

Their Colbertposting lacks humour desu

That Raisin Bran one with Trump's face made me laugh.

Rollerino

Roll

red-

I don't give a fuck about reddit.
I don't give a fuck about the rest of R&M's fanbase.
This show is great, & if you're judging it based on anything but the show itself, you're a faggot.

ral

Rollin and tumblin

time to roll

rolling

Rollerino