I'll just leave this here

I'll just leave this here...

Other urls found in this thread:

pbs.org/newshour/rundown/how-one-minnesota-school-district-handles-a-rising-immigrant-population/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

jokes on you i went to hebrew school

Jokes on you I am a school

Damn she's hot.

I want a wife with that bod.

At my School we just beat up the kids who pulled shit like this.

wtf i hate hebrew now

She's never going to get anything done with that foam or plastic skeleton.

> prayer in school

Naw faggots we want Christian prayer in schools. Buddhists, Sikhs and Hindus will be tolerated, Jews and Muslims will not be.

But that's not "prayer" that's rites of service. Different thing.

Christians pray by kneeling and closing their eyes. Their rituals involve communion, candles, etc.
We're not asking for communion and psalms, just the right to practice religion by offering lip service to the One True God.

If you want to worship the Morningstar by means of simple lip service, do so. Christians kneel, Muslims bow, if you need to pantomime crucifixion like Kriss Angel, you can go to that corner of the cafeteria (We all know the one) and do so next to the other 18 "oh so unique" students wearing fishnet rave shirts and 12 leather belts everywhere BUT their pant loops and do it there.

>No goat's blood
>No blood on the pentagram
>Literally no blood anywhere
If you're going to shill, at least make it convincing.

how do you know it's not in the cup?

schools were almost always started, funded and staffed exclusively by Christians. Without them you'd still be pic related dancing in the forest in your underwear asking for help from the wood spirits.

I knew some girls who were wiccan.

>you'd still be pic related dancing in the forest in your underwear asking for help from the wood spirits.
That sounds like fun actually.

and no, public schools in America were not started by Christians.

Let me guess, fat unhygenic goth types?

I like girls dancing in underwear.

>we need to uphold our proud American ideals and keep religion out of public schools!
>unless we're talking about Muslims, of course :^)
pbs.org/newshour/rundown/how-one-minnesota-school-district-handles-a-rising-immigrant-population/

Spot on.

>and no, public schools in America were not started by Christians.
Amazing.

So do I.

Nah. The ones I know are all pretty hot. They aren't Goth either. You'd never know unless you got into a conversation with them about it. Very down to earth normal girls. One of them even runs a farm and another is a hair stylist at a local salon.

Oh yes. Your type is so much better.

What an idiot.

Joke's on them, I'm an occultist anyway.
However I think that most people are not ready or even capable of dealing with this topic.
It's quite possible that this would get some people interested in the matter, but for the rest it would just be a waste of time.

Now that we're at it: AMA

As it should be.

You may have stumbled upon the few wiccans that don't fit the mold that rightly also understands.

shit tier "religion" anyway, hijacked by old feminists.

she can get a lot of shit done for her with that body

Make a satan/saturn thread. 375+ replies last time

Literally who gives a shit
I live in liberal retard california and even we have prayer in schools.
Back when I was in highschool, every morning the christians joined hands around the pool to pray and every afternoon there were like 2 or 3 sand niggers praying to mecca in the quad

10/10 would bang on top of pentagram in satanic ritual

It's almost 7am here and i'm drunk and on benzos. Take the opportunity before I pass out.
Besides, I lean towards the chaotic interpretations anyways, so arguing about that would be pointless.