They looked fine

You only told yourself they didn't because you knew they were both dead already.

I have several visual impairments and even I thought it looked bad.

i agree

Moff looked awful in most of his screen time.

Carrie was still alive when Rogue One debuted

Looked pretty bad. Stop denying what you know is true.

They looked fine. You only told yourself they didn't because you knew Dwayne Johnson is bigger than Vin Diesel.

>they were both dead already
Carrie Fisher died after Rogue one came out, you dense mong

barely

Leia looked pretty bad.

Tarkin was amazing, it was easy to tell it's fake, but still, damn good job, the voice actor was dead on too.

people forgot all about the whole thing about Walt Disney and cryogenics, but they never stopped funding the research

a few decades from now, aging actors signed with disney will be cryogenically frozen until they're needed for another film, then they will be thawed out, strapped to a mix between a life support system and a motion capture rig and forced to act in the latest nostalgia driven film, after which they will be frozen again.

No, you're either alive or you're dead. There's no "barely" living.

>There's no "barely" living.
What do you call what you do each day

The carrie one looked even worse in imax. It was like a wax figurine was performing.

Kind of want this to happen and I don't think I'm a bad person for thinking so.

Alcoholism and despair.

SAVAGE

ITT: Teenagers spoiled by years of next gen vidya graphics.

We adults who grew up without this witchcraft appreciate how far we've come in such a short time. You little entitled fucks are ruining the world.

It looked worse because they improved it for the home release

I don't know, I think The Thing's practical effects are tons better than any CG we get now.

My father legitimately thought that it was a heavily made-up and altered 2016 Carrie Fisher. That's not good.

Nice user

Nice

It's so cringy to even look at.

If they wanted to do it they should have kept the screen time to a minimum. Like, a walkthrough and not a close up.

I just don't really understand why they didn't have the actress who played Leia in the scene on set play her for real, like the doppelganger Mon Mothma

Because they needed her "iconic and empowered" visage to make people gush about it on social media.

Leaia looked fine. Tarkin moved weirdly around the mouth and eyes. CGI doesn't do tiny micro muscle movements well. The face has 43 muscles but Tarkin's mouth moves like a flap.

I agree, but I watched it on a shitty screen.

vague resemblance

>inb4 fags saying they weren't supposed to be face to face in the scene

watch the clip

this is such a dumb retort and the redditors that cheerlead are twice as dumb.

you know literally nothing about his life.

Have you seen Jean Marsh lately? With a little makeup and a good voice dub, she could have played Peter Cushing's character, no problem.

How does it feel to be blind

t. Some dumb redditor who can't appreciate some top quality BANTZ

Fuck off, dude. That was a pretty fair shot.