MELANIN IS A TACHYON

“Because a tachyon would always move faster than light, it would not be possible to see it approaching. After a tachyon has passed nearby, we would be able to see two images of it, appearing and departing in opposite directions.”

Blacks wuz kangz, composers, philosophers, mathematicians, and rulerz.

BLACK CULTURE HAS ALWAYS BEEN PROGRESSING.

But because you stupid whiteys have no comprehension of particle physics, you, the observer, cannot see our beautiful, black culture progressing at a speed greater than the speed of light.
You only see us as slaves right now, and you saw us as slaves back then, hence the dual observation.

But we are progressing so fast. Faster than the speed of light. You cannot see us approaching.
We wuz tachyons. We wuz melanin.
We wuz everything.
We will be everything.

Fuck. Whitey.

Other urls found in this thread:

itunes.apple.com/us/book/what-is-qatum-melanin-physics/id453080485?mt=11
blogtalkradio.com/nunology/2011/08/30/what-is-qatum-melanin-physics-pt-2-hosted-by-dr-neb-heru
bittersoutherner.com/killer-mike-ghetto-gospel/#.V6LRBhJ8qC4
smithsonianchips.si.edu/proctor/
youtube.com/watch?v=Wyw_D03ywv0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

this makes perfect sense within the claims that pyramids are stargates. it would only be possible for such a thing to exist and be usable with the superior knowledge of physics,quantums, and tachyons.
of course shills will slide this thread

bvlack man progresing

>black people contain a particle that moves faster than light
must explain their darkness

TRIPLE SIX, FIVE, FORKED TONGUE
SUBATOMIC PENETRATION, RAPID FIRE THROUGH YOUR SKULL
HOW I SHOT IT ON ONE TAKING IT BACK TO THE DAYS OF TRYING TO LOSE CONTROL
SWERVING IN A BLAZE OF FIRE, RAGING THROUGH MY BONES

OH SHIT I'M FEELING IT - TAKYON
HELL YEAH, FUCK YEAH, I FEEL LIKE KILLING IT - TAKYON
ALRIGHT THAT’S TIGHT, WHAT ITS LIKE TO EXPERIENCE - TAKYON

explains why they are so fast too

Black people progressed so hard we have the Death Grips.

Deathgrips is a quantum miracle

We iz saved

well blacks were ancient Egyptians and used to rule Egypt proper Dna testing proves it along as they go through the proper procedures for scientific data.

And I thought fastest man in the world = nigga with a stolen TV was a joke

this fucking thread

Extra bone in foot. Fast twitch muscle fiber.

SO YOU BE SAYIN

Ride is either an enlightened nigger aware of his own niggardry, or a full on retard, and I don't think I'll ever know which since his inevitable death via overdose will provide no insight into which it is.

whether its a conscious effort or not the man is a genius no matter what perspective you look at it from

>Melanin/Carbon
WE WUZ TETRAVALENT AND SHEEEIT

Learn now about the Quantum Physics of Melanin! Learn now, about activating your Supreme Neuro-Melanin, and how to activate and Open your "Black Dot" Pineal Gland and keep it open! Learn how to activate your DNA records for Ultimate success and happiness! Learn about the Infinite Powers of your "Subconscious" Minds as Qatum(Melaninite)People. Know that "You" hold the Master Key to the Universe(Multiverse) Infinte and boundless, thus you hold the "Key" to your Destiny it's all within your "MELANIN"!

i don't get why you guys constantly make fun of something thats true its really confusing.

hol up
So we need to be harvesting blacks Matrix style?

Thanks all of you this has truly ease my burden from the shills lately

technically, the niggers were the first to enter space

keep keeping on my fellow dark skinned brutha

holy shit
itunes.apple.com/us/book/what-is-qatum-melanin-physics/id453080485?mt=11

well done, user

Convos with Cosmo

So niggers are actually FTL whites?

blogtalkradio.com/nunology/2011/08/30/what-is-qatum-melanin-physics-pt-2-hosted-by-dr-neb-heru

WE
Wuz
Aztecs

Out the blue in through the back
Door coming through like, "fuck what was that?"
"Man I don't know but it made me feel so heated."
How we creep without showing you Jack
Shit from below, give a shit if you know
Cuz even if you did bet you keep coming back.
Back for more, need it man yo!
Addicted to the heat we make beats catch.

> 2016 not knowing jesus/ yahawashi was brown

shieeeeeet imma suck the melanin right outta ma skin an be a billionaire. aint ever gunna have to sling rock again my nigga

>not knowing that Yeshua was middle eastern, not african

Death Grips is pretty advanced tqbh.

wtf i hate black niggers now

>aids digestion
lol

not knowing the difference from brown and black

autist

Wait, I'm confused. Are they saying they were the kings who ordered the pyramids built, or are they saying they were the slaves who literally built them?

They, as kings, lifted the pyramids with the power of their minds. There was no slaves. Black people Egyptians would never enslave other black people.

This shit right here is why "do not cast pearls before swine," exists. You explain some shit to blacks and do they look at the data objectively? Nope. It always turns into another episode of WE WUZ. Give them something complex and they will almost always oversimplify everything.
and because people are so damn ignorant and lazy nowadays, they prefer the oversimplified explanation because their dumb asses can actually understand that.

Fuck everything. It all just needs to reset. Too much has become irredeemable.

Fucking racist ass cracka whitey can't deal with the truth. Shit hurts when it's in the other foot

derp you fucking idiot in b.c 13th was BEFORE 12th, so he was born before you roody-poo candy assgot

Nah whitey changed that after the fact

>Black people Egyptians would never enslave other black people.

Top fucking kek!

wtf is this not a backwards statement?

>Still progressing
>Africans still live in shit huts

LOL

Who likes Killer Mike?

bittersoutherner.com/killer-mike-ghetto-gospel/#.V6LRBhJ8qC4

Just saw a pic he took of himself with my son and his friend who made some shoes for him.. is he one of the good ones? he needs to lose some weight desu

we wuz switches
smithsonianchips.si.edu/proctor/

How does one extract the melanin from a black person?

OH SHIT IM FEELIN IT

Is this what niggers mean when they say they're "woke"

you gots to be born with it, its what give us our net worth on the court

Once a nigger always a nigger.

Now approach that jobapplication and approach that not doing crime you niggers.

>racist
I'm not racist. I'm prejudice you coon. Get it right you useful idiot.
I've had black friends before. Keyword, had. Before Obama came along, y'all weren't acting like total retards intent upon your own destruction. With Obama, all my black friends turned into straight up jiggaboo dindus with no sense of responsibility for their own actions.
You don't have any sense of your root culture so you grab onto anything that can make you feel better about yourselves, thinking somehow that a great background would make up for a defining lack of historical accomplishments.
You attack the people who freed you, while your ashkenazi false Jewish masters continue to play you all for fools. I have tried many times to help your people to realize that the false Jews are using you all like pawns. Malcolm X was killed over his naming of the Jew. But it all seems to fall on deaf ears and blind eyes. I fear that your people are too far gone to be reasoned with.

I'm starting to think nogs will be like smurfs in the future, throw them in a blender, extract some shit, and you've got gold

youtube.com/watch?v=Wyw_D03ywv0

fucking honkey

WE WUZ STARSHIPZ N SHEEEIT!!

fucking mooncricket

>that actually explains why Razziatore is brown

OC i just made 4 u kangz lovers