C
A
K
E

Not exactly.

Mistrial, there's a difference.

a bad court thingy?

No there isn't.

They'll make sure to fill the jury with young female feminists next time. They will make sure Cosby goes down, even if he's innocent.

why would there not be a difference

seems like there's a difference to me

Yes, there is.

It's a suspension of the trial due to lack of evidence or procedural failings, such as the crimes taking place 30 fucking prior, not an absolution of the accused's suspected guilt.

For him though, the results are pretty much the same, he's walking.

H E Y
E E
Y Y

BASED

LIBERALS BTFO

>tfw be the only man in a jury full of feminists in a rape trial deadlocked in a hotel together.
>they all pound your head continuously trying to get you to vote guilty but you're the lone dissenting voice meaning he gets off free

> there's a difference
> for him though, the results are pretty much the same

he's not guilty. what part of that don't you understand

>celebrating a rapist getting off just to spite liberals

You disgust me more than liberals do.

>rapist niggers dont even see jail time
Sweden tier

If he were found not guilty, the double jeopardy protections would kick in and he couldn't be tried for these allegations again.

With a mistrial, the prosecution has the option to try him again, as they've indicated they will.

>innocent until proven guilty
>not proven guilty
>still innocent
>therefore not guilty

THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN

A mistrial means that he can be retried in the future. Not guilty would mean that he would not be retried due to double jeopardy.

No I don't support a rapist I just oppose feminazis who want to change the law so that rape is defined as however they feel it and want to make it a man can be locked up for life without any evidence just because a woman said so.

>>rapist niggers dont even see jail time
Even if he was found guilty he wouldn't see jail time

>being locked in a room with 11 man-hating harpies not wanting to examine the evidence and testimonies rationally

Oh god, I can only imagine what hell that would be.

a rapist nigger who'll wear that reputation forever, albeit forever won't be long because he'll be dead sooner rather than later

what a victory, spending the rest of his miserable life in blind darkness

>innocent until proven guilty

If your based enough, it would be hillarious to troll them on a daily bases.

Only nu-male cucks would offer to cut off their balls if they were on the jury.

I'd watch that Twelve Angry Men remake.

Sup Forums is retarded don't bother explaining it to them

>11 Triggered Cunts

It's clear that he's guilty. You don't have 30+ women coming forward, all telling similar stories that they couldn't have heard elsewhere, without it being true.

>the cornerstone of a fair justice system
Yes, costanza man.

>nigger
>not guilty

Good. I want you to feel as disgusted as humanly possible. Then feel even more disgusted. It makes me feel good.

Except the media publicized their stories, so all they had to do was read a newspaper.

They're not going to retry him. They wasted their one chance.

Cosby is an honorary white.

>not basking in their impotent rage as they shriek and shriek at you while knowing there is nothing they can do to change your non guilty verdict except just get angrier

That's cool how the ball drops into the drink and it actually splashes

>its a Sup Forums and Sup Forums defends a rapist episode

A nigger rapist

>sleep with Cosby years ago
>see some women is suing him for rape
>decide to cash in

That's all it is. Girls that wanted to get fucked then, realized that they were just playthings and trying to get their revenge now for a payday.

>nobody has ever falsified an accusation before for profit
>nobody has ever conspired with other people to frame someone before

I don't care if he is guilty, as long as there is no physical evidence and enough room for reasonable doubt, he should walk free. That is the cornerstone of any free justice system.

SJWs want to make it you can be locked up for an imaginary crime based on accusation alone.

>want to let feminists create a guilty until proven innocent system for all males just because he's black

Yeah, because they're making bank off this whole thing

Look at how broken brained you are.

If he was really a rapist than show me ONE(1) SHRED of evidence.

>rapist
[citation needed]

If he really was at least one of them would have come forth sooner.

Prove he's a rapist.
I'll wait.

Dude id love to sit in a room and just shit on their opinions and create a hung jury just out of spite.

Not only that but id be paid by the government to do that.

dumb ass

What's his name again?

yeah a rapist

oh wait. HE'S BEEN FOUND INNOCENT

you're more of a rapist than Cos

>FOUND INNOCENT

>hung jury
>found innocent

Do we have to go over the difference between a mistrial and an acquittal, again?

that's why you're the judge and I'm the law.. talkin' guy

He admitted under oath that he stocked up on drugs to roofie women with but, oh, sure, he totally never actually did it, he just ended up not bothering and giving those drugs away

A mistrial is not in any way a finding of innocence

>its a Sup Forums and Sup Forums defends a BLACK rapist episode

>It's clear that he's guilty.
Please present evidence of his guilt.

>They're not going to retry him.
Because...?

>He admitted under oath that he stocked up on drugs to roofie women with but, oh, sure, he totally never actually did it, he just ended up not bothering and giving those drugs away
So thought crime is illegal now? Fuck off, if someone thinks about robbing a store and then decides not to do it that you can't arrest them for thinking about robbing a store.

Do you think they would tie you down and stomp on your dick haha just curious

wasted too much time and money already on it and they fucked up

1000% INNOCENT

SUCK IT HATERZ

>american lawyers
>caring if they waste too much time and money

BASED BILL

>id be paid by the government to do that.
You know jury duty payments are a fucking pittance right user? Like maybe $10-20 a day, assuming you even get picked for an actual case that goes on for a while. Jury duty blows.

>Mistrial, there's a difference.

not in this case. He's 79 , and will be dead before they can re-try him.

>So thought crime is illegal now?
Getting the drugs after planning the whole thing is hardly a thought cri e, closeted bootlicker.

Do defend a black rapist, I'm sure it does wonders for your mental health.

>I have no proof but trust me he raped them!

>500 women all have the same story and will all be filing civil suits for millions of dollars using the same lawyers

>all the "rape" drugs were highly sought after and expensive recreational drugs

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Yet he's already guilty in the public's eyes.

Source that he raped someone? Oh wait you have none.

lawyers don't, but the DA does

>N O T ... G U I L T Y
Have we gone back in time to the 90s?

Hes not guilty until proven guilty, so the OP was in fact correct

I refuse to believe he raped or forced anyone into his bedroom. He persuaded them with money and fame and now years later they want to cash in on him before he dies. Fuck them.

innocent and not guilty don't mean the same thing

I bet you people thought MJ was guilty too cause he had multiple people claiming cases against him and in the end they admitted they had made shit up for the money.

Where's the law that planning to roofie someone and buying drugs for it then never doing it is illegal? Brainlet.

Just for one night I love niggers
Based pudding man

>buying drugs means youre guilty of drugging people
>buying a gun means youre guilty of shooting people

If anything MJ protected the kids from the Hollywood pedophiles. They killed him because he was about to blow the whistle on the Hollywood slavery ring.

Did his dick fit in the pusy? Because if that dick did not fit in that pusy there is no way my client raped those women. I rest my case

prove he is a rapist

go on I'll wait

He probably did do it the fucking nigger. Too bad the justice system completely fucked their chance, again.

>Do defend a black rapist
I love how Sup Forums always emphasize him being black like it matters, as if they wouldn't care if it was a white man allegedly raping.

>women accuse him of being a rapist 30 years later instead of accusing him on the day it happened

Of course hes not guilty.

Who the fuck would ever be guilty of stupid shit like that?

Sup Forums here
If he were white I'd probably think he'd guilty because of the relative rarity of rape cases.

but he's black, and the women didn't say shit for 30 years. Under these exceptional circumstances this common event (nigger rape) probably didn't happen.

the main is plainly innocent

Yeezy was right as always. Mah nigga Bill innocent, man why these fuckin White old ladies suddenly come out the woodwork screaming and shit "I-I WAS RAPED BILL DUN GAVE ME THE PUDDIN POP." No one wants your pasty white ass get the fuck outta here

>had a secret room filled with images and paintings of naked children, as well as boy dolls

MJ's case was a bit different. He gave reason for others to suspect him.

It all depends.

Mistrial basically means the jury could not come to a decision about the charges Cosby was facing. US law says all 12 juries have to agree if someone is guilty or not guilty.

Mistrials are a double edged sword legally.

You are not 100% vindicated if you get a mistrial. It simply means the jury could not agree if you are guilty or innocent. So you don't get vindicated and legally declared innocent of whatever it is you are accused of.

More so, a prosecutor who's case ends in a mistrial, can simply file the same charges all over again. Meaning a brand new trial, which can be bad for some folks (especially rich folk who use up all of their money for lawyers in the first trial and can't pay their high priced lawyer to represent them for the second trial).

Often times, prosecutors use the threat of a re-trial to force defendants to take a plea bargain. Especially if they know the defendant doesn't have the money to get a competent/really good lawyer the second time around, unless the lawyer is working pro bono.

HOWEVER, especially in high profile cases like Cosby's trial, there is the notion that the DA's office might decide to let the defendant go free and order their prosecutors not to refile the charges for a second trial. This is done if the jury deadlock is decidedly in the defendant's favor (meaning that retrying Cosby would be fruitless in terms of people just not buying the evidence) or if the case is too much of a PR nightmare to keep going and going.

There's not even one non-ignorant post in this entire thread. Including mine.

and so was zimmerman but that doesnt change the proven fact that lil tray tray attacked him

> Be only man in all female jury
> Women are feminists
> Tell the other jurors that he will vote guilty if they all give him blowjobs

How far will these women defend their feminist ideologies?

>some wannabe cop racial-profiling you, refusing to leave you alone even after you tell him to stop

Zimmerman was asking for it.

He was famous then.

There was no proof.

That's how the justice system works, dummy.

More importantly, sleeping with women you're doing recreational drugs with wasn't considered rape then. They had nothing to gain by claiming rape then.

Why does that matter? Even if he walked away it showed that there was an attempt

reddit