¡Si gringo! You should learn español because you can talk to new people and learn about new cultures

>¡Si gringo! You should learn español because you can talk to new people and learn about new cultures
I heard a spic say something similar to this recently. What exactly makes them so fucking great that we should take the time and effort to learn an entirely new language just to talk to them and interact with them? Why isn't that spics are so narcissistic and entitled, even more so than niggers?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GEvD8d8mcYg
tetongravity.com/forums/showthread.php/202302-Part-2-Padded-Room-Special-Collection-Of-Junk-That-More-Than-Likely-Will-Be-NSFW/page299
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That could be said from any language, not just Spanish.

To be honest, learning spanish is probably legit in USA considering how many native spanish speakers you have in your country right now.

>You should learn español because you can talk to new people and learn about new cultures

Well thats why I bothered learning english.

I've kinda noticed that. A year or two ago, I'd have thought nothing of it, but I'm really developing an irrational hatred towards beaners. I still love sexy Latinas though.

I guess it's different when the speakers of said language are entering your country illegally. You're lucky that your Nicaraguan aliens speak the same language as you.

Yeah, but I might actually want to speak to, say, French speakers.
Why would I learn Spanish?

>What exactly makes them so fucking great that we should take the time and effort to learn an entirely new language just to talk to them and interact with them?

dunno but better start practicing because thats what estados unidos will talk in the future, fatycuck

>Half your population will speak it either at home or exclusively by 2050
>Nah it's not worth it
Even if Trump wins the southern US will be majorly hispanic due to birth rates, it's literally inevitable by now.

Bro no one's forcing you to learn Spanish. English is still widely used. Fuck the spics, they're cunts. Just don't talk to them.

>2000 + 16
>Not being trilingual

My boyfriend is teaching me Spanish.

>2016-2016+2016
>Not knowing every single language

you need to invade brazil to make this continent a spanish speaking one once and for all

Were they speaking English?
You should learn a new language. Just not Spanish. Go learn Russian, or German. Something white.

>slavs
>white
White-ish.

Because damn spics will be majority in the US within 15-20 years if nothing changes. It will happen within 5 years if Hillary elected. Worse thing about many of them, that they just don't want to learn English and respect this country in any way

Portugal was a mistake. And I'm 100% serious here, fucking Fernando should have unified the entire peninsula.

>I still love sexy Latinas though.
Too bad most of the spic women are fat goblins

>¡Si gringo! You should learn español because you can talk to new people and learn about new cultures
Spanish is a language that is used in 22 countries (including our own) the main difference between them is the accents and a change up of some words however you still will be able to understand other spanish speakers just not the accent.

>I heard a spic say something similar to this recently. What exactly makes them so fucking great that we should take the time and effort to learn an entirely new language just to talk to them and interact with them?
Because you could get some cheap mexican weed since most cops don't speak spanish and try to impress the spanish chicks.

>Why isn't that spics are so narcissistic and entitled, even more so than niggers?
Because that is our nature you stupid fucker deal with it.

>spics are most likely going to be a majority in less than 20 years
>op is a retard who doesn't understand that knowing spanish would be useful

Just fucking say you hate spics OP. Stop pretending otherwise. For fucks sake, you are literally being a pussy on an anonymous weaboo website.

There's no real reason to learn any language at all.
In most countries you can live a decent life speaking exclusively the local language. Even here for example I know several doctors, entrepreneurs and attorneys living high class lives and don't speak a single word of English.

i'm hispanic and I don't see any reason to learn that shit. everyone worth talking to speaks english, it's the lingua franca

/////////////thread

>The gringos know
Oy vey!... I mean Ay wey!

German is the best second language to learn if a.) You have muh heritage. b.) Want primary source access to arguably the greatest thinkers and writers from around the 18th century (some earlier) and onward. It is also the an official language of at least six countries, all of which are pretty cool. I'd learn Spanish maybe to read Cervantes and that's about it.

O lay!

Multilingual gringo white boy here.
I learned Portuguese and Spanish because of all the people promising me, "user, you'll make so much money and get so much pussy." And as a naive college kid, I believe their bullshit.
As far as the pussy factor, latinas who want gringo dick want a gringo who speaks English. Speaking Portuguese or Spanish won't get you laid.
When it comes to making money, it took me a long time and I had to learn the hard way to avoid doing any business with spics. They're constantly trying to rip each other off. Nothing but bad experiences, enough to write a book. Save yourself the aggravation and just do business with white people. Spics are only useful for manual labor, e.g. yard work, construction labor, housekeeping and whoring.

Well he's right.
It's a stupid reason to learn Spanish though. There isn't a single place on the planet worth living in or trading with that uses Spanish as it's primary language.

If it's not out of passion, then learn an economically useful language.

There's like 30 countries in the Americas that are Spanish speaking, but only a small handful of autonomous French speaking areas. Spanish is a huge use if you live in the western hemisphere.

Consider that in Mexico alone there are more than a hundred million people, mostly all Spanish speakers.

Yeah, but why would I want to speak to them?

> They're constantly trying to rip each other off. Nothing but bad experiences
Reminds me of the guy who talked about doing business with chinks.

The only respectable places to do business are ones that predominately speak english.

I've always been amazed that the most dullard Kraut can speak English fluently, but a Mexican that lives within 100 miles of the nearest major American city can't string a sentence together.

If you communicate with Mexicans all you'll learn is that they're stupid as fuck and think their shit doesn't stink.

Even with manual labor you have to watch them constantly. They'll rip you off blind if you leave them unattended. Or build the foundation of your house using twigs.

how do you say
you're going to pay for the wall
in spanish?

If you ever plan on being in any border state or pretty much any of the other independent states in this hemisphere you need to know Spanish.

>As far as the pussy factor, latinas who want gringo dick want a gringo who speaks English.

what kind of retarded logic is this? Nigger did you suddenly forget how to speak English after learning Spanish?

why are white people entitled as well? learn it so you can be a nigger to them.

mexico was a mistake, it should be nuked like many other places

thank you for posting this very good read.
My experience with Brazilians and spics has been the same. They actually believe that getting over on someone is "good business", which is why corruption is prevalent everywhere in latin america, particularly areas with negro admixture, like Brazil.

When I was studying Portuguese, my friends all told me that the ability to speak Portuguese would get me laid by Brazilian women who were seeking romance with white men for the possibility of obtaining a green card (legal residency in the USA).
Wasn't exactly true. Turned out that the Brazilian women want white men who will speak English with them. They could care less about a white guy who speaks Portuguese, they want to practice their English and they want to find a white guy who will bring them to the USA and give them a First World lifestyle. Also, I should mention that Brazilians and other Third World spics think that in the USA, we can just pluck money off of trees.

>OFFICIAL THREAD THEME SONG
youtube.com/watch?v=GEvD8d8mcYg

But I don't plan to.
Anyway, anyone who speaks Spanish as a first language and is worth talking to knows English.
Why do I want to speak to thugs too stupid to learn the lingua franca?

Este puto sabe.

because the lingua franca in those countries isn't English you dumb monkey.

It's very difficult to forge true emotional connections with people if you don't know their native tongue. It means a lot to them if you do, and there's plenty to see and do in Latin America. Most Americans write it off because of the widespread violence but its entirely possible to avoid that and get easy pussy and have great times south of the border

Do you have a bigger one of those?

What do you call a Mexican who died of thirst trying to cross the border?
A baked bean!

Mi provis lerni la hispanan kaj malamis ĝin. Se ili ne volas lerni la anglan, estas alia lingvo ili devus konsideri.

funny thats the same thing they say about americans

The lingua franca is the most is a phrase for the most important language to know. It was Latin way back when, then French, and now English.
It's English there, too, jackass.
And why would I ever want to make dumb spic friends, go to a hot spic country filled with crime, disease, and whores, or have anything to do with the savages who can't even learn English? Anyway, if I was to go on vacation, it's be to the UK, Australia, Greenland, or Antarctica.
I'd rather learn French.

I learned Spanish so I can threaten to beat and deport my little shit skin slaves. I make the call me Herr Donghanger, it's super cute with their accents

>Want to learn another language to have good conversations and get to know interesting people.
>Never met a spic that I wanted to talk to.
>Asians are so different culturally that I wouldn't understand them even if we spoke the same language.
>All Europeans speak English now.

Oh well. I'll learn spanish if it ever gets so bad that I need to know it for a job.

Nigger the lingua franca in those countries IS Spanish, you think the abos and Germans learn English to communicate with the Spanish speakers?

>hot spic country filled with crime, disease, and whores

Every Spanish speaking country isn't Guatemala dumb burger

christ you're retarded

>complains about people not wanting to learn English
>wants to learn French

you're in for a wild ride

The irony is strong in this one. All over the world school systems teach English from a young age. Spanish is the second most spoken language in the United States. And we have whities over here asking why they have to learn something not American

You know why? Because we have so many mexicans.

Tu vas a pagar el muro?

too big to post here
tetongravity.com/forums/showthread.php/202302-Part-2-Padded-Room-Special-Collection-Of-Junk-That-More-Than-Likely-Will-Be-NSFW/page299

for full frontal, google image search femjoy belinda dirndl

Thanks, amigo.

uno, dos, tres, ...; si, no; add o or a to the end of any English word; ... it's all you need to know in order to communicate with low income illegals. the rest of the Hispanics know some English because they went through the English-speaking school system

de nada, ameri-bro