What's your favorite old white guy movie?

what's your favorite old white guy movie?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aRy6m0f2UNk&index=9
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

brap

This is now a serious thread.

Anything with Clint Eastwood is usually based.

gran torino of course

John Wick

Youth

Dave Cummings

I really really need the sauce for this

t. oldjekino conisseur

If there's such a thing as old white guy movies, then is there such a thing as old black guy movies? If so, name several.

??? SAUCE

>real swallows & kisses

what did they mean by this?

There's nothing that gets me harder than a beautiful woman in her 20's getting railed by a disgusting fat old ugly and undesirable frail man.

Her self-respect (which wasn't great to begin with) literally getting crushed with every weak thrust of his pelvis, finally culminating with his weak disgusting infertile love juice oozing from out of her mouth as the realization for her kicks in of what she had just done for money. Wtf i love oldje now

Why do I want to use, abuse and degrade women when I'm horny? As soon as I cum, I return to my normal self. But when I'm horny, I'm this disgusting, misogynistic monster. Are all guys like this? Or is there something wrong with me?

This one:

youtube.com/watch?v=aRy6m0f2UNk&index=9

I like you pepe poster. we would get along.

The one where we created everything about modern civilization (books, computers, firearms, television, roads, etc) while allowing niggers and shitskins (who were living in mud huts) to live in our cities as they continue to blame us for everything while taking welfare checks and raping our women.

>ctrl-f Straight Story
>0 results

Fucking plebs the lot of you

You are almost there, the red pill is waiting for you, your cuck fedora days are almost over, you will be reborn as a new (and real) man

Cheers m8, just jizzed off to Cayenne Klein getting fucked in that one oldje clip i downloaded a while back

Hungarian chicks and oldje, literally can't get any moar GOAT than dis desu

>that bluepillmen scene where the first old guy can't get it up so his friend ends up fucking the black qt

>literally we wuz kangs
>even though none of your ancestors did any of that shit and were just peasants
lmao

Old white guy kino

>when the old men fart when they cum

Jealous of these old men to be honest

1 white peasant's life is worth more than 100 shitskin's. Remember that when the day of the rope comes.

any morgan freeman movie