Drake not invited to Josh Peck's wedding

buzz.ie/celebs/drake-bell-wasnt-invited-josh-wedding-242591

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=URm_0DJGifM
businessinsider.com/mythbusters-star-adam-savage-on-how-he-survived-14-seasons-with-jamie-hyneman-2016-3/#they-had-similar-beliefs-on-handling-and-using-their-fame-4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>implying he would be able to afford a plane ticket

What a fucking bitch.

Boobs...

Were they actually friends outside of the series?

You used to call me on my cell phone :(

Eh is it really all that big a difference if he lowered his net worth to -$600,450?

He couldn't afford a wedding gift

>people think tv actors on the same show are friends IRL.

Some people love to live in ignorance.

What a diva. He'd probably want to play a shitty balad in the middle of the ceremony or some shit.

>he invited John Stamos but not the guy he worked side by side with for his entire childhood

yeah

Let's not fuck around, here. Who WOULDN'T invite John Stamos?

Drake seems like that overexcited "friend" who thinks people care when he starts going off on the state of the world and the latest pill he's taken when in reality we all find him annoying as hell and wish he fuck off and disappear quietly

>he thinks they aren't

Especially for long-running shows, they tend to *have* to become friends, lest they hate each others' guts and get the show canned.

Drake and Josh ran a reasonably long time, and they worked with each other on The Amanda Show, too. It's not absurd to imagine they'd befriend each other somewhere along the line.

He wouldn't make that Tweet if he didn't see Josh as legitimately his friend.

Stamos is a ride or die nigga.

I don't know, the guy literally goes to Disneyland everyday and he lost his feud against Justin Bieber.
Drake just isn't cool enough.

If he gets invited to the wedding, it's implied that he gets to have a three way with the bride and bridesmaid of his choice.

Some are. Kenan Thompson and Kel Mitchell are close friends, and the only reason they stopped starring on-screen together was because they wanted to be recognized as actors in their own right and not some inseparable duo act.

(Though how well that worked is up for debate. Kenan's film career had trash like Fat Albert, so his claim to fame post-Nickelodeon has been "that guy who will never leave SNL", while Kel is "Where Are They Now" fodder.)

Kel is STILL on Nickelodeon.

I bet josh hates drake i mean he was basically the fat guy for comic relief and there to make pretty boy drake look good the whole time and now the tables have turned and drake is desperate for help

That really isn't cool of Josh tbqh. He knows Drake is down on his luck, the least he could do is invite the guy to his damn wedding

I wonder if Megan was invited

Looks like he invited John Stamos twice

I bet Josh masturbated with tears as lube in his trailer as he replayed all the times Drake got to kiss a random pretty girl every episode

i mean isn't he also currently working with john stamos right now at this second?

Wow

That show was cancelled last year after one season.

Yeah, she's taking "Beer Can Dan."

ONCE I CALLED YOU BROTHER

I don't get it

Pretty sad desu. Josh probably even invited his gay vine buddies.

ONCE I THOUGHT THE CHANCE TO MAKE YOU LAUGH

WAS ALL I EVER WANTED

Drake probably goes to Disneyland just so people recognize him. So he can feel something inside that's not crushing regret and self hatred. His instagram is all old Drake and Josh memes and pictures with fans, while Josh's is him hanging out with actual friends.

the mythbusters hate each other

>girls ignore Josh in HS
>girls would now literally line up for him
I would be pissed if I was Josh you had the potential to slay HS pussy but hitting puberty late fucked you over

Kenan straight betrayed Kel though. Stopped answering phone calls, ignored him, and refused to ever associate with him. He did it because he didn't want to be associated with him ever again. Apparently they used to be best friends. Betrayed his friend for fame and all he got was Fat Albert. Such irony.

I NEVER THOUGHT

he was the co-star of a popular kids show, he was getting all kinds of pussy from the getgo

>Implying you wouldnt invite John Stamos

>invite John Stamos to your wedding

>he steals your bride

Just because you work with someone your whole life doesnt mean they automatically become a friend.

why is he airing this out publicly?

Guy on the left looks like he's trying to dress/mimic stamos

He has no shame left. The ONLY thing that makes him relevant is Drake and Josh which ended a decade ago. Josh moved on, drake did not.

youtube.com/watch?v=URm_0DJGifM

Kek

But The only reason people know about Josh is because he hangs out with Vine/Instagram comedians

Is Drake the most JUSTED Nickelodeon star?

Still has more going on with his life than Drake who hangs out in Disney land every waking moment

PIP PIP DA DOODLY DOO

Josh was also desperate, so he started "hanging out" with Viners to make himself relevant again.
It didn't work, all it did was make those vinefaggots more famous than he is

Why?

true but I feel like now girls would fuck him regardless of his fame 10 years ago different story

Adam is an unprofessional attention whore who's random and disorganized and has barely had a career, whereas Jamie has done numerous jobs throughout his life in and out of show business, methodical, and professional, yet has to play second fiddle to Adam. Jaimie also does all the work too.

CRAWLING

Probably because Josh knew that Drake would just try to desperately pitch another Drake and Josh revival the entire time that he was there.

Why or how could anyone here possibly care

This is the most irrelevant faggotry I've seen on Sup Forums

you goddamn kikes

MY FACE IT WILL NOT HEAL

HOLY SHIT I FIGURED OUT WHO COULD PLAY HER IN A NEW SILENT HILL MOVIE
the girl who plays beverly in the new IT movie

CONFUSING WHAT IS REAL

We like people who are more down on their luck than us. Fuck off, chad.

>wasn't invited to any HS friends weddings

should have hung out with the preps

FEAR IS HOW I FALL

does he ironically act pathetic?

it is possible to not like someone without hating them. i doubt jamie hates adam, hes just like the adult who dosent have time for the kids shenanigans

I'm happy for Josh. It's like an underdog story. Fat kid plays joke of a character and ends up successful and marries a hot woman. Seems like a decent guy too.

>People pretending to feel sad over some "dead" actor's career
He had have more pussys than you will in your lifetime. Don't be stupids.

>People pretending to feel sad over some "dead" actor's career
who's doing this, whiteknight cuck?

jesus christ, poor drake

he's a fucking sell out cunt. ditched his friends to hang out with vine faggots

>get BTFO in the other thread
>decide to shit this thread up too
Sad!

wow josh's wife is hotter than john stamos's. good for him.

This will happen to me someday

okay but for real though, why didn't Josh invite Drake? yeah maybe you didn't speak in awhile (fuck if I know), but he was your nigga for a moment there

there has to be a reason

the show cast voodoo magic on the actors causing them to switch roles in real life
Drake played the laid-back ladies' man and now he's constantly stressed and suffering

Drake is broke. I bet he screwed Josh over in some way by asking for a favor or loan and then not holding up his end of an agreement.

Or Drake is just so pitiful that Josh can't stand to see him.

They didn't hate each other. They were not friends, but they got along at work for the most part. They never hung out outside of work. They were just coworkers.

businessinsider.com/mythbusters-star-adam-savage-on-how-he-survived-14-seasons-with-jamie-hyneman-2016-3/#they-had-similar-beliefs-on-handling-and-using-their-fame-4

It is his own fault for turning into a mad cunt all the time who wasted all his money.

They've been working together for years. A small amount of dislike WILL turn to hatred.

They fucked while they were on that show, constantly, having threesomes with Amanda and the pedo bear, you know who. If Josh invited him it will bring back old, nasty memories.

remember when he was "feuding" with bieber

aka talking shit about bieber while bieber ignored him except for this one time

>ditched his friends
You mean Drake? Who more than likely used him as a fat punching bag? Josh has made it a point that he will never desire to do anything with him again.

Was Amanda invited?

>Drake is broke
Then why does he go to Disneyland every day?

And broke people don't have social media accounts.

maybe he wanted his wedding to be about him and his wife instead of all the attention being on his "reunion" with some loser who he did children's shows with a decade ago

why are you so angry there, fella?

he works there

>drake and josh were doing children's shows
>dan was doing children
truly we know who got the poor end of the deal

mods why isn't this sticky'd

How delusional are you fucks? Besides, even if they were friends, it's been a DECADE (10. TEN years) since the show ended and Drake has not let it go. How many of you can honestly say that you still are "besties" with you friends from 10 years ago. Even if they were friends, they've obviously grown apart. That's just life.

He looks so old WTF! Why? What´s his story? I don´t know anyrhing about his life except he was in Drake & Josh

he lives there actually.

He's 600k in debt, homeless, and sleeps in Disneyland, which he's at every day and uploads videos of his "fans" meeting him. He's also never let go of Drake and Josh.

it's a meme like how raimi is racist

>mfw the actor playing Hook is probably at Disney Land less than Drake

Except Drake clearly hasn't moved on. hence the thread mocking him you autist

Explain the posters who are saying that Josh is an asshole who ditched his best friend.