ITT: Characters that ruined their respective series

ITT: Characters that ruined their respective series

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=91-7TWmO1e8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>M-m-muh muh dragons!

Oh wow it's a twofer

Another twofer

>write the show to where all the characters think this creature is a beautiful goddess

this show is shit anyway, but this fucking gremlin did it no favors

Perhaps he is wondering why someone would put a man in a vacant before shooting him?

>Invades a peaceful town
>flips town on it's head overnight, freeing servants and incites riots calling for the murder of anyone who has literally any money
>plants herself in the top palace and cucks her loyal companion for some mercenary fuckboi
>brave rebels don masks so their families won't be murdered attempt to assassinate her to take back their home
>epin dragonzzz

anyone involved in any of this need to be lined up on walls

>

This.

Have to skip every scene with him when I rewatch

>gets cast for GoT
>hey Aiden, just play your exact same character from the Wire except in medieval times, complete with the same stupid shitfaced grin

Does HBO just love CIA? I really thought his accent in GoT was garbage compared to his Balmer voice he put on.

HBO has a tendency to re-use a lot of actors. A lot of cross-pollenating between Rome, GoT, Deadwood, etc. I think CIA was on another show even before The Wire too, something where his character was gay.

>Praised for being brave and strong in the series, and having amazing character development
>only character development is her going from loving wife, to immediately skeptical of walt, to suicidal batshit crazy cunt, to level-headed strong brave woman

BRAVA VINCE!

His character wasn't gay in The Wire?

She's not supposed to be a good guy.

she did literally nothing wrong(except when she was a dick for no reason halfway through season 2)
she didnt want her husband to become unhealthy and sick so got them healthier food
she didnt want walter cooking meth but helped him cover it up
after armed hitman showed up she still helped
after walter started hanging around a meth addict she didnt care
she looked after walt jr the whole time
she was reasonable and made walter get rid of the flashy stuff walter bought without thinking about(the nice red car for walt jr) because it didnt make sense for a high school teacher with cancer to have such a nice car
even after walter had to call her a bitch and ruined her life she still didnt kick walter out

Gary in Veep
Fuck that guy

somehow you forgot that part where she FUCKED TED.

lol fucking neck yourself, easily one of the best characters

Maybe if they were more suggestive that she's a Targ madness induced lunatic instead of some champion of the people, I would be more inclined to agree.

She's still the worst character in a show filled with garbage characters at this point and possibly one of the worst written and acted characters in any show this decade

her husband was never home and became a drug dealing murderer who completely ignored his son and exploited his son by buying him stuff whenever he needed to get someone else on his side

From a person in her position with the info she had access to, everything she did made perfect sense for the most part.

However, because the viewer understands what Walter is doing more than she does, she comes across as a GIANT bitch

I think that a misguided freedom fighter with delusions of grandeur who's also extremely hypocritically violent makes for an interesting character.

She's better in the books in any case.

>She's better in the books in any case.

Especially the part where grrm graphically describes her having diarrhea

What a strange man

are you the user that keeps pushing the theory in the GoT threads that being Targ is some extended metaphor for aspergers?

Fuck off mate. Data is the best.

Her cunt became the world

>"she was a dick for no reason halfway through season 2" even though she was a dick every season

>Eating healthy stops inoperable lung cancer

>My husband was cooking meth and I had no idea officers I swear!!

>She showed opposition to literally everything Walt did

>She very poorly looked after Walt Jr, mostly just being a cunt to him when he wanted to be with Walt.

>She was paranoid and mad that Walt was winning over Walt Jr, any number of lies could have been made up about the "flashy spending"

>Walt set out to make her and Walt Jr set for life, but she sperg'd out and started the conflict which made Walt spiral out of control and question his motives

yeah, everything bad that happened in the show was because of her

Theoretically yes, but just look at how the show gets directed around her, it's very clear that DnD is trying to make her the hero regardless of how little sense she makes

Every time he was like "I am incapable of human emotion". But still jacks up someone's shit because it's the logical thing to do I was like FUCK YEAH

>be nice, courteous law-abiding civilian in baltimore
>walking to my meemaw's house one day with groceries for her
>bump into random stranger with sweatband
>"Oh excuse me, sir. Didn't see you there!"
>"YOU WANT IT TO BE ONE WAY BUT IT AIN'T."
>"uh wha-?, sorry again but I need to get my grandmother these groceries!"
>later that night beg for my life in a vacant with snoop and chris

man fuck baltimore

Granted, she had some stiff competition from virtually the entire cast.

>implying Chandler is worse than Joey or Phoebe

"...Okay."

Joey was necessary because Rachel sucked as a dumb blonde. Fuck Pheobe though, easily the worst friend.

>all these Wire characters
The show itself was simply not that good.

Not taking it

joey has always sucked, liking him now won't make his character and reception back in the day better.

Shran made that show you fucking cunt.

Fuck you.

Agreed. CSI is a much better crime show.

Space Drumpf was annoying and way too volatile.

This annoying cunt.

Got tremendously better when superior Natalie was brought on

Sounds like the real Drumpf :)

pleb

pic unrelated

I'll also accept
>Erin
>Pam
>Robert California
>Gabe
>Jo Bennett
>Toby
>Ryan

Or really any character introduced in or after season 3, and a handful of others. When you get down to it, The Office was shit longer than it was good.

I never watched Monk, but whenever I'd see her on the commercials it was really jarring since that show started in 2002 and no other women have had that hair since the 80s.

The downfall of The Office was the beginning of the Sabre buyout story arc but yeah it was at its best before Andy showed up.

Jumps off a fucking building and lives.

I liked Andy when he was the rager who couldn't take any form of being made fun of.

>1. Natalie was a cute

>2. you're wrong

>ITT: Characters that make OP uncomfortable about his closeted sexuality

You'd think they would have learned their lesson from season 3, but fuck all..

I could only make it through the first season because of your point.

This guy killed the show

Only thing that made her tolerable was the knowledge that she'd have her lips bitten off and then be immolated. Instead they made Dr. Chilton the victim.

Fucking shit show.

Yeah but my mainest man Raul Esparza totally made up for it. He's a God and the only reason I still watch SVU

I was willing to put up with the little kid who threw a frisbee covered in razor blades but the moment this poor attempt at making a tough woman who don't need no man smacked a sphere with her nunchuck was when I gave up any hope of Phantasm 3 being a decent movie.

Don't care ruined the show
Don't care respective series
Head in a bag

That's so weird I always really liked Furio

Cmon man, ruths not that bad

should post the entire show's writing staff + JR Martini instead

The Office was shit after season 1

They may as well have ended the show after this episode

THIS.
If there's a despicable character that's Walter Jr, and his ungrateful ass. I hated it when he told his dad to 'die already'. Fucken piece of shit.

This

No it was another show with Barristan Selmy too youtube.com/watch?v=91-7TWmO1e8

He existed for 1 season, and only to get killed. I think he served his purpose

Honestly it is one of the more tolerable characters on the show. The other blacks, the tweaker whites, and most of the Latinos are way worse.

>yfw that actually happened
>yfw when the man Omar is based on has a cameo in that scene

Sure if you are one true fucking retard faggot

But they later show her being fucked by that old bald man.
All four movies are really, really dumb anyway.

Who is the real omar in this scene?

MY TURN

the old guy he rides out there with

Walt Jr is literally the most innocent person in the series besides holly

True for both Parks and Rec and The Office.

>ITT: Characters that make OP uncomfortable about his closeted sexuality
can someone explain this to a brainlet like me? is the character gay?

CIA's accent in GoT is all over the place, it mildly irritated me before TDKR ever came out or he even became a meme. At least he can do that stupid shitfaced grin and look like an asshole, which his character calls for.

>le still not cheating meme
I hope your legs fall off and your wheelchair squeaks forever user.

She was a cunt but she was key to the show. How could Walt be such a loser without Skyler?
Yeah, this guy made little sense. How illogical he was reminds me of that trainwreck "Against all odds". I sat through it because I was hooked by the song and it was played in the final credits. Only redeeming feature of the movie along with the car chase and the shots of the Azteca ruins.

>agrees to help with time travel mission to save the president, the most important thing to ever happen
>falls in love with the assassins wife
>"if you dont let me keep orbiting my oneitis I'll tell on you!!!"

this little asshole got what he deserved

Donna, Tom and Jerry were more annoying though. Oh and the Democrat party cameos. And the kike twins, although they're good as isolated memes. But as they'd say, they're "the woooorst". Oh and that fucking faggot Craig and his chink bf. I was so close to dropping that series at so many moments. Thank God for Ron, Andy, April and Ben.

>husband is caring, hardworking man who's been fucked over by his friend and now cancer lottery
>does anything within his life-long skillset to gather enough money to set up his in-debt jobless wife and crippled son for the rest of their lives

>normal women
>"I should stand by this man."
>white women
>"I should be an attention seeking actual-whore and make his miserable life even more agonizing by being a passive aggressive emotional wreck."

this is part of why them uni and dating tests are finding asian women more desired than white women