Jonah Hill lost weight, but what's making him so sad Sup Forums?

Jonah Hill lost weight, but what's making him so sad Sup Forums?

he went from fat to skinnyfat

mooning over his lost love
what was her name, Sup Forums?

Probably just sad that he's a manchild. He's a fucking joke. At least he doesn't pay alimony I guess.

>tfw thinner than him but bitch tits because gyno

Seriously the dude looks like he's on the verge of suicide here

Ben?

Do you play with them when you jerk off?

it's so weird how even obese he had skinny little legs

He misses constantly waking up every morning drenched in sweat. Yes this is very common with a lot of obese people. They sweat in their sleep.

He started losing weight because of that French bitch that humiliated him on global television. He's still sad about it as seen in the pic.

Where's Channing Tatum?

>I'm still funny when I'm not fat, Leo
>please return my calls

Chris

No. I wish I had money for lipo

>what's making him so sad Sup Forums?

Shit genetics.

That's not sadness. That's stone cold determination.

Hahahahha...i love it.
Dude got cucked on french TV.

he looks pretty neutral and his eyes are just glazed over as if he's thinking about something (anything). I tune out like that in public all the time

>hamplanet al ur life
>make millions
>think this is finally ur chance to be hot
>lose massive amounts of weight
>extra tit skin hangs to ur knees

Look st his nipples. Of course he's sad, he knows what he looks like under those clothes and nothing will ever change that.

should have asked for more money for wolf of wall st
they just used him and done

Jesus christ

because now that he is not fat, bitches started to give him some attention, he realized that women are whores.

It looks like he sees a beaner selling shit off a corner

>"ICK! SPIC!"

he's probably taking some testosterone shit now because that hair is thinning out quickly on the front

PAPARAZZI, STOP POINTING THE FUCKING CAMERA AT MY JONAH

jonah hill has had the most extreme body weight fluctuations of any actor, prove me wrong

That joke exposed him to the harsh reality - no matter how much weight he loses, he will always be seen as that fat, loser friend.

>that face

JUST

no acting jobs now

first

Dick didn't get bigger. They say your dick is supposed to get bigger when you get in shape but it doesn't

How does he lose the weight quick?

>tfw i woke up sweaty earlier
I thought it was hot

they gotta carry that weight

t.fatty

I'm 40lb overweight and look like him sliming down.

because he never used them, hence why he was fat.

>Call's a millionaire who's starred in films alongside Brad Pitt and directed by Scorsese a joke.
>Done nothing of note with life.

What's your whore of a mother making for dinner tonight boy?

Basically this

professional hollywood trainers nigger

his face is still ugly, no one is gonna give him roles being skinny, he knows he's gonna balloon up again, etc.

You guys are overreacting, he looks great compared to the fat blob he was in war dogs

>cast him in a film
>by the end of filming, he has gorged himself on the catering subway and is 50lbs heavier

I've said it before, but his voice is still recognizable and decent enough for VA work

dont listen to this retard

he was already losing weight by that time

I mean did you stupid fucks think he looked like this in that interview?

Whoa there that's alot of projection

>he's thinking about something
a sandwich

DAMN

Is he crying?

>losing hair
>ugly face
>5'7"

This is going to end badly.

It doesn't actually get bigger, but more of it is exposed when you lose fat, so you do gain usable length.

Did you forget Brando?

very low calorie diet + amphetamines

Maybe because he is a fucking shit actor at every movie he does. I mean fuck, how many times you gonna play the quirky fat guy who ODs on drugs.

>everyone is getting fit
>I still end my lonely NEET day with a trip to 7/11 to get a soda and giant bag of white cheddar popcorn

Christian Bale.

>call is

guess who's projecting

I just realized, without his fat he looks like an overly average hipster. I wouldn't even notice him on the street. He's a nobody now.

Me on the right

They're wearing matching shirts, what's wrong with that?

This guy fluctuates in weight more extremely than anyone in the history of Hollywood. He goes from like morbidly obese to healthy weight and back to morbidly obese in the span of two and a half years. That's insane.

>morphing into Jon Glaser with every passing day

Almost feel bad for the racist mofucca

yeah. My former boss died doing that. he went from obese 2 to a /fit/fag drastically. he didn't consult a nutrionist just started dieting and doing biking

I'd rather live an anonymous life and fuck girls who want me because I'm attractive than be a disgusting, loose-skinned, small-girl-hands, skinnyfat actor who girls are repusled by.

>fuck girls who want me
Dude, seriously

More info? How old was he? Did he actually get fit, or die in the process? How long was he fit before he died? What exactly killed him?

>fuck girls who want me
how much are you paying buddy?

He's sad because he still feels like shit, he put all that work into loosing weight and bulking up, now he's slimmer but hungry non-stop and doesn't actually feel any better physically.

Once you're fat for too long, there's no actual hope. Just accept it and eat another footlong, that's your deal in life.

>skinnyfat actor who girls are repulsed by.
>actor who girls are repulsed by

Try again. He's not autistic and he has money. Girls probably literally line up to suck his dick.

he was around late 40s-early 50s i think
oh he got toned. he's not jonah hill fat but he was fat. he had a mild stroke and the doctor advised him to cut weight. he went uber fit conscious and started dieting, biking, joining marathons etc. he was posting his pics on fb on his fit lifestyle.

i was told that he went drinking with his friends one night and just fell asleep and didn't wake up. i think it was aneuryism or something or he had a mild stroke which he didn't recover. he was fit like around 5-6 months. massive weight drop. he was a nice guy too

He's still a Jew.

curious what's cause of death. heart attack? overfatigue? dehydration/malnourishment?

His career is over and every girl laughed at him.

Humans don't die from fatigue without there being another cause. E.g dehydration, heart related issues.

He was probably on stims.

le "all Sup Forums users are autistic virgins" meme.

I'm a lazy and unemployed but can still get laid easily

Damn, was that really from his weight? I think about that stuff sometimes. One little blood clot can end it all at any time with no warning. But I had no idea weight or weight lose could contribute to that. Holy shit.

he did not resign was not fired he died. he's still your boss, you disloyally disrespectful crouton.

it was too sudden for him i think. his body couldn't take it. he didn't consult a nutrionist / dietician or whatever to properly lower his weight just went all /fit/fag.

His face is what everyone is saying christ about. Looks like he's going to burst into tears.

Gastric bypass surgery isn't very fun, neither is horrific loose skin

Nobody will hire him unless he's fat. Problem was, Hollyjew wanted him to be fater which would eventually kill him. So it's either be wealthy and dead, or unemployed and alive.

there comes a time when you want to be fit in your life but at the risk of losing your job lol. man that's just sad

getting fit doesn't make everyone happier. I workout and have had good results with muscle tone but I'm still sad as shit every day. enjoy your popcorn.

Yeah? well fuck you!

>I still end my lonely NEET day with a trip to 7/11 to get a soda and giant bag of white cheddar popcorn
>I'm still sad as shit every day. enjoy your popcorn.

I don't know why reading these made me feel sad. Maybe I'm already in a depressed mood or my body is low on sugar.

Anyway, I hope you feel better, anons. May tomorrow bring you a better day.

faggot paps in his face

Subway shut down.

>white ppl

Is jonah hill the new meme?

>new

fat jonah was a meme until retards on this board realized he was already skinny again

Do something bitch

People tend to make weird faces on photographs they're unaware of. You realize how sad it is to be discussing this like it's a gossip mag right

reminds me of me last year when I got really lean

I looked good as fuck but it didn't matter because I was still an autistic neet who rarely left my room

this is my expression 99% of the time

can people really tell that easily how much I want to die?

His head is disproportionate to his body.

No, you imbecile. His body is disproportionate to his head.

He can work out all he wants, but he knows he'll never deserve her. This is his burden. His pain.

So is there a health issue fluctuating weight so much so quickly several times in your life?

His daddy bought him those roles.