WHAT THE FUCK IS HE

WHAT THE FUCK IS HE
DOING?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bVDPXbk_pF0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Being an idiot, which is why Hillary is stumping him.

Winning.

By what objective metric?

nigger
faggot

12D chess my man

Making America great again.

Idk. I really want him to win but he's just making it worse for himself.

Continuously trying to spoil his campaign, destroy the GOP, and ensure victory for his good friend and ally Hillary Clinton.

Winning.

Not giving a fuck about your CTR posts because he knows he has actual support instead of paid life (((support))).

doing everything right

He is getting himself caught by the DNC, so he could crash the Presidential Election with no survivors.

8.8D chinese checkers brother

Making america great again
check em'

This is where I stand. What the fuck was he thinking with Pence? What the fuck was he thinking with Khan? I really want to see this all unfold into a marvelous game of 12d Go but I don't see it happening.

>DNC
No, the CRT is the one he is getting caught.

Throwing the election for Hillary, as was always the plan.

he's a hillary plant

should add sources as well to that picture

Attacking his own party and a gold star family instead of Hillary. I don't know why, except he's a small little man who inherited a lot of money.

Wtf is happening here? Almost every thread in Sup Forums is either made by the Shills or is made by one of those cockfucks.

Losing

/thread
holy fuck, everyone has such short term memory

what what has emperor trump done

paid shills, just ignore them.

They eventually go away once someone doxes them and starts fucking with them IRL.

>mexicans are rapists
80% of women who illegally cross the southern border are raped along the way. by definition a ton of rapists have illegally entered the country

>ban muslims (temporarily)
there is an exclusively islamic terror group controlling large swathes of presumably sovereign nations who have said that since so many countries are taking refugees with no documentation they are going to send some terrorists as well

>muh purple heart
guy with purple heart gives it to trump. since he isnt a soulless politician he livens up the room with a joke. the man who gave him the purple heart was not offended at all

>in all the purple heart stories, you never hear from the guy who gave it to him
exactly

literally every "gaffe" (these types of things were "gaffes" a couple election cycles ago) is trump acting like a fucking normal person and the media has a seizure

>but werent there a whole bunch of articles over the last years talking about how citizens hate soulless politicians who give focus group tested speeches and issue nonapologies? at least you know what he actually thinks about shit, even if you disagree
exactly

You'll see in november.

He was always a plant for Hillary to get in office.

t. I work for the Clintons.

He's being a man. Something your little bitch island nation doesnt have any of.

Do not bump the shill thread

>80% of women who illegally cross the southern border are raped along the way

hot

I'm still voting for him in November, but my hopes aren't very high.

I never disagreed with anything you just said.

See, that's what's awesome... No one who cares about the country gives a shit if he says something that's "politically incorrect". Nothing he's said has any political ramification. They are just meaningless niceties that stupid politicians and new media thing are required. Bull Fucking Shit!

What happened? I've not stuck my head up my ass to look at news all day.

Came here to post this. I was discussing this with my family today and some of them agree. He's a boxer getting g paid to take the fall in the 9th round.
>donated a fuckton of shekels to hillary's 2008 campaign
>all those friendly as fuck wedding photos
>deliberately insulting veterans so his numbers will drop

Controlled oposition as fuck. He and Clinton are playing 83rd membrane of reality hyper - backgammon from the same side of the board.

Sup Forums's GOD EMPEROR IS A FALSE PROPHET

CTR is raiding Sup Forums. No sane person would support hillary without some sort of monetary compensation.

im from deep libcuck territory. literally been red pilling the fuck out of people on the (((media))) but pointing things out. group of friends went from definitive hill votes to now only begrudgingly voting for her to stop trump

>mfw the first debate hasnt even happened yet

Making people think. WTF? He's calling out everyone's shit! No Fucks anymore!
Clinton tossing mud, Trump tossing Reality!

There's something serene about that picture. It puts me at ease.

Also, where is the CTR thread(s)? Las't thing I read yesterday was that shilltards would have gained janitor/mod positions and would probably delete those threads if or when they were been made.

It's one thing to be politically correct, and another to be presidential. Trump isn't even professional. Can you imagine a man baited so easily being in charge of our nuclear arsenal?

Maybe he was a Dem plant all along.

He was never a plant, this just always been a shill opposition ruse

He is generating immense butthurt in faggots. That's what he is doing.

Making America Great Again, you degenerate nigger cuck faggot pleb.

He's senile

buzzword buzzword buzzword buzzword buzzword

Ozbro, are you being sarcastic or just not putting too much effort to your shitposting? Hard for me to say because shitposting master race and all that jargon, ya know...

SAGE THE FAGS
>SAGE THE FAGS
SAGE THE FAGS
>SAGE THE FAGS
SAGE THE FAGS
>SAGE THE FAGS
SAGE THE FAGS
>SAGE THE FAGS
SAGE THE FAGS
>SAGE THE FAGS
SAGE THE FAGS
>SAGE THE FAGS
SAGE THE FAGS
>SAGE THE FAGS

He knows he's going to win because he has dirt on the Clintons. They probably asked him to be controlled opposition but didn't realize he'd use his knowledge of their corruption against them

cry more, jew

CRASHING THIS CAMPAIGN

WITH NO SURVIVAL

Nataraja (Tamil: "நடராசர்" or Kooththan கூத்தன், The King of Dance), is a depiction of the Hindu God Shiva as the cosmic dancer who performs his divine dance (called Tandavam) to destroy a weary universe and prepare for its renewal, by the god Brahma who starts the process of creation.
-Statue outside Cern, hadron collider

You know the endgoal of your Jewish elite heroes is really a cult who's endgoal is to literally destroy everything right?

Make Lambright your backup choice if Trump decides to not run.

youtube.com/watch?v=bVDPXbk_pF0

Fix your teeth you limey fuck

WINNING, FAGGOT!

You could have prevented this.

I think el trumpo's gonna get schlonged big time with this "iran ransom" video. harry reid told advisors to give him fake intel (probably to see if he could keep his fucking yap shut, which of course he can't) because the "iran footage" is previously known footage from geneva.

can you say

>STUMPED?

>paying attention to media polls
He fell for it